Vacation rentals need not be restricted to seasons as they can be configured to suit the demands of each season and thrive throughout the year. To keep a vacation rental relevant in spite of the season, it is important to understand the requirements of target clients and offer the same. A rental owner should also stay updated on the latest seasonal trends and incorporate them in the rental property.
Here are some ideas for vacation rental owners to attract guests during winters:
- Update Your Listing: Your listing plays a major role in creating the impact you desire on the mind of your target audience. It is the gateway through which you can showcase what you have to offer. Increase the appeal of your rental listing by including high quality photos of your property in a winter setting, an indoor/outdoor fireplace, candle decorations, beautiful bookshelves, cozy and bright bed-linen and pictures showing the activities guests can enjoy if they stay at your rental.
- Reduce Minimum Stay Requirements: Tweak booking requirements and make them flexible for potential guests. Lower the minimum night stay to keep options open for all kind of renters. You can even consider creating long weekend packages, weekday specials offers and discount packages for entire week bookings.
- Make it Child Friendly: If your target audience is families, you should make your vacation rental a child-friendly and/or pet-friendly. Include some board games, puzzle books, a high chair, stroller, crib, safety gates on stairs and around a pool, etc.
- Organize Special Events: Offer your guests a list of events they can be a part of during their stay. Organize some fun outdoor events or gather information about nearby events being organized by tourism organizations, chambers of commerce and other event organizers. Ask for an events calendar of festivals, concerts and sports to be held during the winter season and also consider partnering with some organizers for discount cards and free event tickets.
- Offer Competitive Prices: Research on other listings in your area and price your rental accordingly. Set your price as per the amenities you have to offer and the location of your rental. You can make your listing more competitive by offering an extra night for the same price.
- Hire A Property Manager: A property manager will take care of the management, maintenance and promotion of your vacation rental. This will not only save your time and energy, but also aid in attracting guests to your rental. A property manager will assist in everything from the amenities and features to be offered, to determining the right price for your rental.
The Rental Management Company assists vacation rental owners in maintaining the appeal of their vacation rentals during winters. The agents offer professional services to improve the number of guests at the property. For more details on tips to attract guests to a vacation rental in winters, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
When planning a beach vacation, you should consider renting a beach rental for a great experience; like a home away from home. You can dress however you want, enjoy any kind of activity you like, get up when you please and modify every experience as per your liking. You get to enjoy a whole condo to yourself instead of being restricted to a room for days. So, if you are planning a beach vacation, here are some reasons for choosing to stay at a beach condo:
- Proximity To The Beach: The closer you are to the beach, the better your experience will be. You can visit the beach as and when you like, wake up and sleep to the sounds of the tides, soak up in the sun for as long as you want, take your pet for a walk along the beach and much more.
- Better Food: If you are a picky-eater or simply like eating home-cooked food for health reasons, you will love a beach rental. The rentals offer every convenience enjoyed in a normal household such as functional kitchens and a dedicated dining area. You can choose the ingredients you want and cook at your convenience.
- More Space: If space is an important consideration for you, a beach condo will offer you the amount of space you desire. While searching for a beach condo online, you can specify the area of your choice in the filters provided and choose from the available ones.
- Privacy: A major advantage of beach condos is the amount of privacy they provide. This is a treat for those seeking a break from prying eyes of neighbors and unwanted attention. The rentals are ideal for spending quality time with family in a hot tub, private pool, patio or balcony, safely cocooned from the world.
- Child Friendly: When travelling with children, you may need more than a single room and bed. A beach condo provides a variety of amenities at no extra cost for accommodating families with children. Your child can freely play as there are no anti-social elements within the premises of the rental.
- Cost-Effective: On analyzing and comparing the price paid for staying at a beach rental and the perks, amenities and facilities offered, it is amazing to know how cost-effective the entire deal is. You get more space, your own kitchen, entertainment, child-safety, free Wi-Fi, laundry facilities, privacy, picturesque views, free fun and tons of physical and mental benefits from spending unlimited time at the beach at no extra cost.
Renting a beach condo is a great way to enjoy your beach vacation to the fullest. The Rental Management Company offers a wide range of beach condos on rent in Corpus Christi and North Padre Island. For more reasons to vacation at a beach condo, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
If you are a vacation rental owner seeking to attract domestic travelers, here are some tips for doing so:
- Provide Quality: Offer your guests a place that can help them unwind and de-stress. For instance, consider providing fresh bed linen, invigorating outdoor experiences, stack of good books, luxurious amenities and so on.
- Add A Special Touch: Make domestic travelers feel special by extending gestures that will make their experience memorable. For example, offer complementary gifts, welcome hampers, scented candles, beautiful staged photos, a booklet with special attractions and activities lined up for them and more.
- Best Foot Forward: Highlight the best features of your vacation rental to potential domestic clients. For example fast WiFi, kitchen gadgets, smart devices, entertainment options, housekeepers and other offerings.
- Aim At Millennials: Millennials are potential domestic clients for vacation rentals that fulfill their requirements. Aim at including features that offer convenience, fun, and a surreal experience e.g. a remote office, great lighting, bright backdrops and scenic beauty (for great photography), etc.
- Pricing: Pricing is crucial when it comes to domestic travelers as they want quality without compromising on cost. To attract them to your vacation rental, it is important for your rental to be competitively priced without affecting quality.
- Minimum Stay: Domestic travelers are likely to stay for a shorter period as compared to international ones. So, a good strategy would be to reduce the minimum stay requirements in order to suit short term guests.
- Types Of Domestic Travelers: It would be helpful to consider the type of domestic travelers that you expect in order to precisely offer them what they need. They can be single travelers, partners, a group of friends, extended families, and so on. Be clear about your clientele in order to offer the best services and a great stay.
- Flexibility: Offer your potential guests flexibility as far as booking preferences are concerned. Give them a variety of options to choose from such as the ability to book a rental on different platforms (website and local channels), long and short period bookings, instant bookings, flexible cancellation, easy refund policies and more.
The Rental Management Company helps vacation rental owners to attract domestic travelers in Corpus Christi. The company offers strategic services to ensure high ROI for vacation rental owners. For more details on vacation rental tips to attract domestic travelers, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rentals are a cost effective option for anyone seeking a quality property to stay temporarily; for a vacation, business meeting, family get-together, friend’s reunion, relocation for a short period and so on. If you are looking for a vacation rental in your area, it is advisable to do so through a property management company. The reason being that, such a company is well-versed with the local vacation rental market and can assist in choosing a rental that fits your monetary and personal requirements.
Let us take a look at some reasons for getting a vacation rental via a property management company:
- Online Listing Services: A property management company offers an online listing of available vacation rentals on its website. Considering the wide network of property management companies, you can be sure to get a suitable rental in terms of pricing and features. The online listings can be filtered as per size, amenities, pet policy, number of rooms and more, making it convenient to choose one.
- Large Portfolio: By engaging a property management company when looking for an ideal vacation rental, you can be sure that you will have access to the largest portfolio of rentals available in the area. This means that you will be able to choose from a large variety of rentals as compared to what you would via a normal online search.
- Quality: Owing to their experience and knowledge in the field, property managers are aware of what to look for in a rental and what to ignore. They can easily spot a rental that is worth your time and energy, providing you with the best among the lot. So, if superior quality, amenities and features in a vacation rental are your prime considerations, a property manager is your best bet.
- Feature And Amenities: If you have a list of specific features and amenities that you want, a property dealer will save your time and find you just that. Some of the features and amenities commonly sought after in vacation rentals are a gated community, hot tub access, private pool, beach/oceanfront view, back/front porch, fishing deck, private boatslip and more.
The Rental Management Company is a property management company that manages vacation rentals in Corpus Christi. Customers can find suitable vacation rentals through the online listing of available vacation rentals offered by the agency. For more details on reasons to book a vacation rental through a property management company, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
The vacation rental trend is catching up with the younger generation due to the flexibility and affordability they have to offer. If you are one among those who have jumped on the vacation rental bandwagon due to their economical viability, convenience and myriad choices; there are some tactics you should know to make your experience even better.
Let us take a look at some of the best hacks for making the most out of your stay at a vacation rental
- Study The Listing Carefully: Before finalizing a vacation rental, go through the listing carefully to know about the facilities offered by the property owner. Try to look for information provided by previous guests in the form of reviews and testimonials.
- Reach Out To The Host: Try to reach out to the host or property manager before booking a vacation rental. This will offer a number of benefits i.e. you can build a personal connection, ask questions and also get his number for future communication/emergencies.
- Know What Is Provided: Before moving into the rental, ask about things that will be provided to you and those that you should bring along. Usually, items such as bath towels, sheets, beach towels, small kitchen appliances, utensils, etc. are provided. Irrespective of the things provided in the rental, there are some items that you should consider taking along with you such as knives, pillows, tongs, pans, spice kits, temporary hooks and more.
- Confirm Availability: With vacation rentals, it is difficult to assume their availability at the time of booking. In most cases, a rental may be available at the time of searching online, but stated as unavailable by the time you make your decision. So, make it a point to recheck the availability before confirming the booking.
- Explore Fun Stuff: In most cases, rentals offer a number of fun benefits at no extra cost so make it a point to ask about the same at the time of moving in. Examples of such benefits are a private pool, a trampoline, strollers, play sets, cycles and dock access.
- Pack Smart And Early: Start packing a few weeks before your trip in order to avoid last minute anxiety and forgetfulness. A good tip is to make a packing list before-hand and jot down things to pack.
- Choose A Grocery Service: As far as basic and grocery supplies are concerned, it is a good idea to arrange for them prior to moving into the rental. This works for items such as toilet paper packs, detergents, cleaning products, formula/baby food, eatables, etc.
Contact The Rental Management Company to book quality vacation rentals in Corpus Christi. The vacation rentals offered by the company offer an array of necessary and luxury facilities. For more details on vacation rental hacks, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rentals are meant to feel like a home away from home; so, most of them are equipped with essentials and a few extras to enhance a guest’s stay. Nevertheless, it is advisable to pack strategically for a comfortable and memorable stay. When packing for a vacation rental, you should consider factors such as the demographics of your family/group, length of stay, weather conditions of the place, medical conditions and personal preferences.
Following are some things you must remember to pack when planning for a vacation rental stay:
- Essential Clothing: Pack weather appropriate clothing, bathing suits, comfortable night wear, socks, handkerchiefs, face masks, a robe, a sun hat and comfortable shoes/footwear.
- Kitchen Essentials: You can expect basic kitchen supplies in your vacation rental but it would be good to carry along items that you use frequently in your own kitchen. These include condiments, paper towels, coffee filters, coffee, sugar, favorite snacks, a corkscrew, cereal, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, paper plates, disposable glasses, crock-pot, salt and pepper, spices, bin bags, dishwashing soap, etc.
- Bathroom Essentials: For the bathroom, pack your favorite soap for a home-like feel or if allergic to common brands, safety pins, shampoo, conditioner, hair color, toothpaste, a body wash, shower cap, your toothbrush, floss and grooming supplies (razor, deodorant, hairdryer, nail cutter, perfume, hair brush, etc.)
- Pet Supplies: If you have a pet and there are no restrictions at the vacation rental for bringing it along, there are a couple of things that you should pack for your furry friend. These include a pet first-aid kit, a fetch toy, pick-up bags, life jacket, leash/harness and a pet water bottle.
- Entertainment And Electronics: Assign a separate bag for electronics such as tablets, streaming devices, a portable mini speaker, charging cables, a selfie stick, water proof pouch, power bank, batteries, DVDs, your gaming system, cameras, etc. Also, be prepared for unpredictable situations like poor weather that may warrant you to stay indoors and entertain yourself. For such situations, pack some books, magazines, board games, card games, and any other form of entertainment supplies to keep you occupied and engaged.
- General Stuff: Some general stuff to pack includes medication, your eye glasses, umbrellas, writing material (note pads and colored pencils/pens), a night light, bed rail (for a baby), cloth hangers, stroller, beach/pool toys, sunscreen, bikes, a huge tote/ beach bag, a headlamp/flashlight, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, disposable plastic gloves, etc.
- Important Documents: Make it a point to carry a separate pouch and pack your driver’s license, health insurance cards, auto insurance cards, rental confirmation information and credit/debit cards.
The Rental Management Company offers well-furnished vacation rentals in Corpus Christi. The vacation rentals are equipped with amenities that are necessary to ensure a comfortable stay for the guests. For more details on things to pack for your stay, call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Apart from ensuring that the vacation rental has high occupancy rate, maintenance is also essential to ensure high ROI. Also in order to uphold the value of a vacation rental, it is important to prioritize the maintenance and repair tasks. Regular maintenance keeps the property protected from routine damage and keeps the rental guests happy.
While every maintenance request should be responded to in an organized and timely manner, some tasks truly require immediate attention. Thus, there are various things that should be considered when assessing maintenance tasks.
All maintenance requests can be prioritized based on following criteria:
- Identify The Priority Of Maintenance Tasks: Emergency maintenance tasks are the ones that require immediate and effective attention to avoid compromising the safety, general habitability, and long-term investment of the property. Problems such as power loss, a burst pipe, fire, or HVAC failure are examples of emergency situations. They may cost a lot if not immediately rectified. A quick response here is the key to ensure the guests’ safety and the integrity of the property. Keep the concerned vendors’ list on-hand for the management team to promptly contact the right vendor.
Medium-priority maintenance tasks primarily consist of preventative maintenance such as debris and bush removal for fire prevention, slip prevention in the fall and winter, etc. These tasks are crucial to ensure that the property stays in good shape, and play a key role in long-term operations. All these are time-sensitive tasks but not urgent. Such tasks will affect operations eventually and need to be performed to maintain optimum property value.
- Navigate High To Medium Priority Maintenance Requests: Once the maintenance requests have been categorized as per their priority levels, start resolving them starting with the highest priority task.
- Assessing Low Priority Tasks: These tasks neither pose a safety risk nor do they prevent guests from utilizing the vacation rental as needed. These include tasks like replacing the oven’s light bulb, cosmetic wall repairs, etc. Just ensure that these are eventually done to avoid complaints from the guests.
The Rental Management Company assists property owners in managing maintenance requests for their rental investment property. The property managers provide services such as performing property maintenance tasks and repairs on time. To know more about ways to prioritize maintenance requests, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.