Vacation rentals are a cost effective option for anyone seeking a quality property to stay temporarily; for a vacation, business meeting, family get-together, friend’s reunion, relocation for a short period and so on. If you are looking for a vacation rental in your area, it is advisable to do so through a property management company. The reason being that, such a company is well-versed with the local vacation rental market and can assist in choosing a rental that fits your monetary and personal requirements.
Let us take a look at some reasons for getting a vacation rental via a property management company:
- Online Listing Services: A property management company offers an online listing of available vacation rentals on its website. Considering the wide network of property management companies, you can be sure to get a suitable rental in terms of pricing and features. The online listings can be filtered as per size, amenities, pet policy, number of rooms and more, making it convenient to choose one.
- Large Portfolio: By engaging a property management company when looking for an ideal vacation rental, you can be sure that you will have access to the largest portfolio of rentals available in the area. This means that you will be able to choose from a large variety of rentals as compared to what you would via a normal online search.
- Quality: Owing to their experience and knowledge in the field, property managers are aware of what to look for in a rental and what to ignore. They can easily spot a rental that is worth your time and energy, providing you with the best among the lot. So, if superior quality, amenities and features in a vacation rental are your prime considerations, a property manager is your best bet.
- Feature And Amenities: If you have a list of specific features and amenities that you want, a property dealer will save your time and find you just that. Some of the features and amenities commonly sought after in vacation rentals are a gated community, hot tub access, private pool, beach/oceanfront view, back/front porch, fishing deck, private boatslip and more.
The Rental Management Company is a property management company that manages vacation rentals in Corpus Christi. Customers can find suitable vacation rentals through the online listing of available vacation rentals offered by the agency. For more details on reasons to book a vacation rental through a property management company, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
The vacation rental trend is catching up with the younger generation due to the flexibility and affordability they have to offer. If you are one among those who have jumped on the vacation rental bandwagon due to their economical viability, convenience and myriad choices; there are some tactics you should know to make your experience even better.
Let us take a look at some of the best hacks for making the most out of your stay at a vacation rental
- Study The Listing Carefully: Before finalizing a vacation rental, go through the listing carefully to know about the facilities offered by the property owner. Try to look for information provided by previous guests in the form of reviews and testimonials.
- Reach Out To The Host: Try to reach out to the host or property manager before booking a vacation rental. This will offer a number of benefits i.e. you can build a personal connection, ask questions and also get his number for future communication/emergencies.
- Know What Is Provided: Before moving into the rental, ask about things that will be provided to you and those that you should bring along. Usually, items such as bath towels, sheets, beach towels, small kitchen appliances, utensils, etc. are provided. Irrespective of the things provided in the rental, there are some items that you should consider taking along with you such as knives, pillows, tongs, pans, spice kits, temporary hooks and more.
- Confirm Availability: With vacation rentals, it is difficult to assume their availability at the time of booking. In most cases, a rental may be available at the time of searching online, but stated as unavailable by the time you make your decision. So, make it a point to recheck the availability before confirming the booking.
- Explore Fun Stuff: In most cases, rentals offer a number of fun benefits at no extra cost so make it a point to ask about the same at the time of moving in. Examples of such benefits are a private pool, a trampoline, strollers, play sets, cycles and dock access.
- Pack Smart And Early: Start packing a few weeks before your trip in order to avoid last minute anxiety and forgetfulness. A good tip is to make a packing list before-hand and jot down things to pack.
- Choose A Grocery Service: As far as basic and grocery supplies are concerned, it is a good idea to arrange for them prior to moving into the rental. This works for items such as toilet paper packs, detergents, cleaning products, formula/baby food, eatables, etc.
Contact The Rental Management Company to book quality vacation rentals in Corpus Christi. The vacation rentals offered by the company offer an array of necessary and luxury facilities. For more details on vacation rental hacks, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rentals are meant to feel like a home away from home; so, most of them are equipped with essentials and a few extras to enhance a guest’s stay. Nevertheless, it is advisable to pack strategically for a comfortable and memorable stay. When packing for a vacation rental, you should consider factors such as the demographics of your family/group, length of stay, weather conditions of the place, medical conditions and personal preferences.
Following are some things you must remember to pack when planning for a vacation rental stay:
- Essential Clothing: Pack weather appropriate clothing, bathing suits, comfortable night wear, socks, handkerchiefs, face masks, a robe, a sun hat and comfortable shoes/footwear.
- Kitchen Essentials: You can expect basic kitchen supplies in your vacation rental but it would be good to carry along items that you use frequently in your own kitchen. These include condiments, paper towels, coffee filters, coffee, sugar, favorite snacks, a corkscrew, cereal, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, paper plates, disposable glasses, crock-pot, salt and pepper, spices, bin bags, dishwashing soap, etc.
- Bathroom Essentials: For the bathroom, pack your favorite soap for a home-like feel or if allergic to common brands, safety pins, shampoo, conditioner, hair color, toothpaste, a body wash, shower cap, your toothbrush, floss and grooming supplies (razor, deodorant, hairdryer, nail cutter, perfume, hair brush, etc.)
- Pet Supplies: If you have a pet and there are no restrictions at the vacation rental for bringing it along, there are a couple of things that you should pack for your furry friend. These include a pet first-aid kit, a fetch toy, pick-up bags, life jacket, leash/harness and a pet water bottle.
- Entertainment And Electronics: Assign a separate bag for electronics such as tablets, streaming devices, a portable mini speaker, charging cables, a selfie stick, water proof pouch, power bank, batteries, DVDs, your gaming system, cameras, etc. Also, be prepared for unpredictable situations like poor weather that may warrant you to stay indoors and entertain yourself. For such situations, pack some books, magazines, board games, card games, and any other form of entertainment supplies to keep you occupied and engaged.
- General Stuff: Some general stuff to pack includes medication, your eye glasses, umbrellas, writing material (note pads and colored pencils/pens), a night light, bed rail (for a baby), cloth hangers, stroller, beach/pool toys, sunscreen, bikes, a huge tote/ beach bag, a headlamp/flashlight, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, disposable plastic gloves, etc.
- Important Documents: Make it a point to carry a separate pouch and pack your driver’s license, health insurance cards, auto insurance cards, rental confirmation information and credit/debit cards.
The Rental Management Company offers well-furnished vacation rentals in Corpus Christi. The vacation rentals are equipped with amenities that are necessary to ensure a comfortable stay for the guests. For more details on things to pack for your stay, call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Apart from ensuring that the vacation rental has high occupancy rate, maintenance is also essential to ensure high ROI. Also in order to uphold the value of a vacation rental, it is important to prioritize the maintenance and repair tasks. Regular maintenance keeps the property protected from routine damage and keeps the rental guests happy.
While every maintenance request should be responded to in an organized and timely manner, some tasks truly require immediate attention. Thus, there are various things that should be considered when assessing maintenance tasks.
All maintenance requests can be prioritized based on following criteria:
- Identify The Priority Of Maintenance Tasks: Emergency maintenance tasks are the ones that require immediate and effective attention to avoid compromising the safety, general habitability, and long-term investment of the property. Problems such as power loss, a burst pipe, fire, or HVAC failure are examples of emergency situations. They may cost a lot if not immediately rectified. A quick response here is the key to ensure the guests’ safety and the integrity of the property. Keep the concerned vendors’ list on-hand for the management team to promptly contact the right vendor.
Medium-priority maintenance tasks primarily consist of preventative maintenance such as debris and bush removal for fire prevention, slip prevention in the fall and winter, etc. These tasks are crucial to ensure that the property stays in good shape, and play a key role in long-term operations. All these are time-sensitive tasks but not urgent. Such tasks will affect operations eventually and need to be performed to maintain optimum property value.
- Navigate High To Medium Priority Maintenance Requests: Once the maintenance requests have been categorized as per their priority levels, start resolving them starting with the highest priority task.
- Assessing Low Priority Tasks: These tasks neither pose a safety risk nor do they prevent guests from utilizing the vacation rental as needed. These include tasks like replacing the oven’s light bulb, cosmetic wall repairs, etc. Just ensure that these are eventually done to avoid complaints from the guests.
The Rental Management Company assists property owners in managing maintenance requests for their rental investment property. The property managers provide services such as performing property maintenance tasks and repairs on time. To know more about ways to prioritize maintenance requests, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rental amenities provided by the owners directly impact the experience of guests and help in converting a one-time guest into a returning guest. When travelers browse through vacation rental properties, amenities can really set the rental apart and make it stand out by indicating that the property will make the guests feel like home.
Things that can make vacation rental feel like home are:
Various vacation rental features can be provided to offer comfort, convenience, and homely environment to the guests. Travelers tend to filter their search for a vacation rental according to the features and amenities offered.
- 24-Hour Check-In: An automated check-in system will ensure that the guests can check-in whenever they please. It will free the owner from the responsibility of being present at the time of check-in. When the guests get access to the property through such services, they feel welcomed.
- Wi-Fi Services: One basic necessity that any vacation rental should be equipped with is the Wi-Fi connection. The guests will accept a fast and convenient Wi-Fi connection, as a part of their rental package. A Wi-Fi network helps the guests in enjoying uninterrupted entertainment, complete any urgent work, check their emails, etc. Providing the Wi-Fi password at the time of check-in will allow the guests feel at home as they do not need to contact the owner whenever they need internet access.
- Availability Of Cable Or Streaming Services: Even if they do not use the television, most guests will look for TV access as a must-have amenity in their vacation rental. The ideal combination would be to offer cable television, allowing access to various web portals, as well as live television for local news and weather reports.
- Family-Friendly Games: Families with kids will be excited about being able to play at their holiday home. Also, provide a selection of games for the whole family to make the vacation rental stand out to travelers. Provide free kids’ amenities such as crayons, books, bathtub toys, etc. Some board games and cards for family fun can also be provided.
- Local Maps & Recommendations: Make sure to provide local information for the guests to peruse. Provide information about the most recommended neighborhood restaurants and cafes. Include pamphlets on prominent local features like theaters, national parks or historical sights. This information will help the travelers feel as if they know the place as well as their hometown.
- Electrical Appliances: Having electric cookware (such as a kettle, coffee maker, rice cooker, etc.), refrigerator, oven, etc. will help the guests enjoy by allowing them enjoy home cooked meals.
The Rental Management Company provides vacation rental equipped with various amenities. This is to ensure a comfortable stay for the guests. For more details on things that can make vacation rentals feel like home, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
As a vacation rental owner, it is important to follow cleaning protocols and develop new practices to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitization. The importance of ensuring cleanliness has grown during the COVID-19 pandemic as guest expectations towards cleanliness and sanitation have changed significantly. While choosing a vacation rental, guests will consider the hygiene practices as an utmost priority.
Here are some cleaning guidelines to be followed by vacation rental owners during COVID-19:
- Cleaning, Disinfection & Sanitization: A standard protocol to be followed by vacation rental owners should include the process of cleaning, disinfection, and sanitization. Cleaning removes dirt, germs, and impurities from surfaces but may not kill the germs 100 percent. So after cleaning, the surfaces should be disinfected using chemicals to reduce the risk of infection. Sanitization further reduces the number of germs to a safe level. The guests should be appropriately informed that the property has gone through the disinfection process.
- State Requirements For Cleaning: Professional standards of cleaning have been advised to the vacation rental owners which each of them must abide by. They are required to take a note of which items need to be cleaned and disinfected and how to communicate clearly with the guests. States have provided instructions on the protective gear to be used by housekeeping staff, how to disinfect high-touch surfaces, how much time is needed between bookings to avoid back-to-back stays. The rules also outline what antibacterial hand washes, cleaners, and hand sanitizers should be kept for guests. It is recommended for vacation rental owners to have a look at these guidelines and follow the steps necessary to keep the vacation rentals clean and safe.
- Communicating Standard Procedures With The Guests: For the vacation rentals to stand out, owners should show off their efforts in cleaning and disinfecting to the potential guests. They can use terms such as ‘Disinfected’ and ‘Deep Cleaned’ in the property name. Highlight the efforts that have been taken to clean and disinfect the properties in the descriptions. It is great to mention the cleaning guidelines or policies followed to reassure the guests. Show the photos of the cleaning staff and the cleaning process to earn trust. Include things provided such as masks, gloves, cleaning detergent, etc. in the amenities list.
The Rental Management Company offers a variety of vacation rentals. The agents ensure that the vacation rentals are sanitized and disinfected as per the cleaning protocols. For more details on cleaning protocols for vacation rentals during COVID-19, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949-9050.