Vacationers nowadays look at amenities being offered to them before they choose their vacation rental. They want the comforts of their home when on vacation and desire to make their vacation as relaxing and refreshing as possible. As a vacation rental owner you can make for a comfortable and relaxed experience for your guests by providing certain amenities to your guests. Some of these may include:
- Wi-Fi: Even on vacation people want to stay connected to their family members and friends, and carry their smart phones and laptops along. Providing Wi-Fi by bundling it with the cost of phone and cable TV can be inexpensive and a great option if you want to attract lots of customers.
- Pool: People on vacation prefer looking for vacation rentals which are either close to the beach or have a pool. Even if you don’t have a pool in your property you can advertise the shared pool in nearby community or complex.
- Allowing pets: Most vacationers look for properties that allow pets as a large number of vacationers bring their family pets along with them. If you allow pets on your vacation rental it will not only increase the bookings but also make the stay of your guests more satisfying.
- Cable TV and DVD player: You can include cable TV in your list of amenities and in case the weather is bad it can be a lifesaver for those travelling with small kids. A DVD player can prove equally helpful if you can provide some DVD’s as well.
- Linens: Linens are highly desired by vacationers if you have a large house or if your guests are traveling from a distance. You could keep the linens clean by laundering them every time your guests arrive. You can also consider providing bed linens and hire a cleaning service to keep those linen sheets neat and clean.
In addition, basic amenities like fully furnished rooms, kitchen appliances, washers/dryers etc are equally desired by vacationers. For more tips on making your vacation rental stand out from the crowd, contact us at The Rental Management Company. We are located at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418. You can also call us at (361) 949-9050.
Regardless if you own a single executive office or a string of apartments, it is a big investment and it must be made sure that you receive the best possible earnings on your investment at all times. This is the main reason why some investors hire a professional property management company to take care and maintain their property along with ensuring that the property is occupied by quality tenants. However, it is very important to properly check out the list of services that the company provides to its clients. Here are some of the important long term property leasing and management services that a property management company must offer.
- Effective marketing: The property management companies are familiar with the latest strategies in marketing. They have good knowledge of where to market your property in order to attract a larger group of applicants in a short period of time.
- Comprehensive Analysis of Current Market: Many a times a property stays vacant without any tenant due to the over estimation of the property’s value by the owner. The property managers conduct a thorough analysis to compare your property with the other similar rental properties available in your area which helps them decide on a competitive price for your property. The property managers also let you know of any modifications that are required to attract more tenants and get the maximum returns for your rental property.
- Quality Tenants: The most important aspect of a successful property management is careful screening of the potential tenants. They understand the importance of quality and reliable tenants that stay for long. The Rental Management Company aims to sign a lease with only those applicants who have an income which is at least 3 times the rent, have no criminal record and have a good credit score.
- Exclusive Locator Services: Apart from complete property management, The Rental Management Company also offers a one-time add on service to their clients. They carry out a complete market analysis, advertize your property, screen applicants and perform all necessary paperwork. They also help in rent collection and maintenance of the property and ensure that you get hassle free property management services.
For more information about the long term property leasing and management services provided by The Rental Management Company, you can contact us at (361) 949-9050.