Many people who own pets consider them as a part of their family and indulge in most activities with their pets, especially when taking a vacation. Leaving their pet at a pet care facility is not opted by many and they are willing to pay the extra amount to get their pet along. The trend of vacationing with pets is fast gaining popularity and poses a big business opportunity which should not be missed.
People are traveling with their pets more often than they ever did which has surged the need to make the vacation rentals pet friendly. Hotel owners and luxury vacation rentals are fast realizing this trend and are striving to deliver pet friend solutions to their patrons. If you are a vacation rental owner you should consider making your rental home pet friendly in order to increase your customer base. In an effort to keep up with the demands of the changing times and remain in business some changes in policies are required.
Pets, particularly dogs, establish a very tight and close bond with their owners. Leaving a pet alone for a long time can have adverse affect on their health as they keep anticipating their master’s return. Given that 62 % of American households have at least one pet setting up a vacation rental that allows pets may see a lot more business. Some vacation rentals also offer a place where animals have a proper place to stay without disrupting the owners sleep. In some resorts they also supply extra comforts for the pets which can include beds, bowls, toys, treats and leash. They may also provide a set of pet supplies on rent if the pet owner doesn’t want to use their own pet set. If a vacation rental is pet friendly they also offer help and care for the pet in case the owner wants to leave the pet behind when sightseeing.
With the growing trend of owning pets and vacationing with them, it is a highly lucrative business opportunity to make your vacation rental pet friendly. You will have more customers who are most likely to be more responsible. However it is advisable to have certain rules and regulations regarding the pet along with ‘payment of damages caused by pet’ clause in the agreement.
As the holiday season is approaching, a big part of planning a vacation involves finding the perfect vacation rental home to stay during your trip. However, before you go online and book the first vacation rental you see you should consider hiring the services of The Rental Management Company (TRMC). Vacation rental homes are becoming a popular place to stay for the people during their holiday and TRMC is a leading real estate company that provides vacation rental homes in North Padre Island and its surrounding areas.
The main reason behind the popularity of vacation rental homes is that they offer a number of comforts and luxuries at a much lesser price than that of a hotel. There is a wide range of options in vacation rental homes for you to choose from and depending upon your needs and budget you can select the important amenities that you want in the rental home. The vacation rental homes offered by TRMC are perfectly designed to suit your needs. They are affordable yet comfortable homes to make sure that you cherish the delightful moments of your trip forever.
Given here are some of the main reasons why you should take your time and search for the perfect vacation rental home:
- Extra space: Vacation rentals are truly a ‘home away from home’ experience and as each family member needs his own space most vacation rentals offer capacious homes to accommodate the needs of all the family members. You can choose the size of the vacation rental as per your family size.
- Location: Most vacation rental homes are situated in central locations which help you save time and money lost due to travel. You can also find a beach facing rental home if you love to have the perfect view of sunrise and sunset.
- Variety: All of the vacation rentals are different from each other in terms of décor, view and amenities. Thus, you will always have a different experience altogether and can choose one depending on your style and liking.
- Privacy: Some vacation rentals also offer private balconies and entrances and you will have complete privacy without any interference from outsiders.
- Amenities: To make your stay utmost comfortable, The Rental Management Company provides many amenities like washer/dryer, sleeper sofa, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, hot tub, elevators, fenced yard etc in the vacation rentals.
For more information about the vacation rental homes provided by The Rental Management Company, you can call at (361) 949-9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.