Maintaining your vacation home in Corpus Christi, TX is crucial to ensure it remains in top shape throughout the year. After every guest checkout, you must clean your property thoroughly to prepare it for the next guest. In order to make the task quick and convenient, you can consider hiring a property management company. The professionals will make sure that all repair issues are handled on time and the vacation home is ready for further occupancy.
Given below are some maintenance tips for Corpus Christi vacation rental homes:
- Deep clean the living room: Thoroughly vacuum all the areas of the living room and dry clean the curtains. The carpets as well as rugs in the vacation home should also be cleaned to ensure that they look spick and span. Dust the furniture, blinds, ceiling fans, lamps and other items in the property.
- Pay special attention to kitchen: Clean the refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, microwave and other electrical appliances. Make sure they are functioning properly. The countertops, cabinets, sinks should also be spotless. Restock liquid dish soap, coffee filters and trash bags, if required.
- Inspect the bathroom: Check and fix all the leaky faucets in the bathroom. Any other plumbing problems should also be identified and repaired before they turn into bigger problems. Clean and seal the grout as well as repair or replace the cracked tiles. Put up new bath towels, shower mat, wash cloths, toiletries etc. and add accessories that can work to improve the aesthetics of the space.
- Make the bedroom comfortable: Vacuum the floor and under the furniture to remove any traces of dirt from the bedroom. Make sure you provide clean and spotless linens to the guests. Remove any personal belongings that may have been left by the previous occupants. Replace burnt out light bulbs and repair any other electrical problems.
- Do not ignore the outdoor areas: If you have a backyard or patio, it is important to keep it well-maintained just like the other areas of the home. Mow the lawn, trim any overgrown bushes and remove weeds from the garden. You can plant blossoming flowers and decorative shrubs to improve the curb appeal of the vacation rental home. Remove debris and leaves from the gutters as well as downspouts. Make sure you also clean or replace the door mat.
We, at The Rental Management Company, provide complete maintenance services for vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, TX. For more information, you can call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive,Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.