Owning a vacation rental is one thing and managing it is an entirely different thing. Managing a vacation rental is a skillful job that requires a significant amount of time and energy. Hiring a professional vacation rental manager for the job is a smarter choice than managing it on your own. Let’s take a look at the reasons due to which this holds true:
- Peace Of Mind: The best part about hiring professionals to look after your vacation rental is peace of mind that you get to enjoy. Any calls related to the rental will be handled by the manager and he is to decide the course of action.
- Effective Sourcing And Screening Of Renters: Vacation rental managers are experts at looking for new renters and screening them. They have necessary resources, distribution channels and networks for the job. The owner doesn’t have to take care of issues like advertizing, attending rental calls and showing the property.
- Catching Up With The Latest Property Laws, Rules And Regulations: When it comes to laws, rules and regulations of vacation rentals, change is inevitable. Rental managers are always in touch with the latest changes and also guide property owners accordingly.
- Expert Guidance: Rental managers can help in setting an appropriate price for the vacation rental. They study market trends thoroughly and get you the best deal for your vacation rental.
- Added Level Of Security: Even if the vacation rental you own is far from where you live, hiring a professional vacation rental manger will ensure that the property is being taken care of and is occupied. This is mainly due to the routine checks and visits by rental managers and their maintenance services.
- Abundance Of Time: A lot of time is consumed in managing a vacation rental. If the owner has to manage it, he will always be occupied with one thing or another. Hiring a vacation rental manager frees up your time for more productive and meaningful tasks.
- Housekeeping And Maintenance: Your rental manager also takes care of housekeeping and maintenance logistics to provide consistent and good quality services to renters. This gives owner more time to focus on other aspects of the property.
- Customer Care: A customer’s call cannot be ignored when it comes to vacation rentals. They can be expected at any time of the day and might require immediate attention. Hiring a rental manager takes care of this, thus ensuring the goodwill of your vacation rental is maintained.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
An impressive vacation rental flyer is a crucial step towards creating a lasting impression with a potential client. It is a means of getting in touch with rest of the world and promoting your brand. The information on your vacation rental flyer should be succinct yet effective at catching the attention of interested parties.
Here is a list of the information that should be included in a vacation rental flyer in order to catch people’s attention:
- The Vacation Rental’s Logo And Tagline: An impressive as well as unique logo and tagline are necessary for boosting your rentals prospects and distinguishing it from the rest. A logo and tagline should be effective enough to get imprinted on one’s mind for future reference. Use your tagline to highlight the unique selling point of your vacation rental.
- Your Personal Introduction: The flyer should contain relevant information about you and what you do. Mention the name you prefer being addressed to as and your position e.g. owner or property manager.
- Contact Information: The flyer should contain contact information for interested parties to get in touch with you. This information should include email address, work phone number, city and any other relevant contact details.
- Social Media Sites: Mentioning links to social media profiles such as Facebook and Instagram can help more people locate your business online. More people visiting your vacation rental’s social media profiles will mean more likes and shares and increased exposure. Make sure the profiles you are linking potential clients to are updated.
- Your Web Address: Use the flyer as a means of guiding prospective renters to your website. Once on your website, the clients will have access to what you have to offer and this will leave a strong impact on them making them more likely to consider your services.
- A Minimalistic Design: When it comes to flyers, negative space counts as a positive thing. Negative space implies that you should not congest your flyer with too much unnecessary information. This can be counter-productive. The information on your flyer should be necessary and precise. Keep it simple.
- High Quality Images: Use high quality images of your vacation rentals to draw the attention of prospective clients. Let your images do the talking. You can avail the services of a professional photographer to take great shots of each room of your vacation rental. Ensure the lighting is ample for great looking pictures. Spend some time on staging and cleaning the rentals before photographing them.
For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.