Social media presence is non-negotiable for businesses that want to maintain a lead in the ever growing competition. It is now emerging as a prudent platform to advertize vacation rentals on a global scale. Not only social media promotions are cost effective, but also direct right content to the right audience at the right time.
Following are some guidelines that may be helpful for property owners considering to advertize their vacation rentals on social media platforms:
- Goal Setting: The first step for a successful social media campaign is to set measurable goals. It is important to research about your competitors and target audience before defining goals for a campaign. Your goals should be simple and focused towards your target audience.
- Formulate A Social Media Strategy: Once you are clear about your goals, the next step is to plan a strategy to achieve these goals. Your social media strategy should be directed towards creating interesting and captivating content for your target audience.
- Audit The Progress: Test and evaluate the progress of your efforts by creating audience polls, running analytics, getting feedback and more. Use social media analytic tools to study the performance of your social media campaign. The tools let you know how many people viewed your advertizement, which ads are doing better, etc.
- Create Hashtags: For maximum exposure of your property, use hashtags on social media sites like Instagram and Twitter. This will help you get free advertizement in the form of pictures that your guests share on social media sites.
- Share Recommendations: Share recommendations on your social media profiles regarding places to visit near your vacation rental, things to do, nearby restaurants, etc. This will improve the visibility of your vacation rental and attract more travelers.
- Run Ads For Your Vacation Rental: You can run ads for your vacation rental on the social media pages that you have created. These ads should be targeted towards people interested in vacation rentals similar to your property.
- Use Check-In Options: Create a location on Facebook to let your guests “check-in” when they arrive at your vacation rental. This will act as free advertizement by creating awareness about your rental to numerous potential clients.
- Collect Reviews: Encourage your guests to drop reviews about your vacation rental on well-known review platforms as well as on social media platforms like Facebook.
- Best Social Media Platforms: Some of the best social media platforms for advertizing vacation rentals are Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube and more. For best results, choose platforms that are popular with your target audience.
For more information on vacation rentals, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.