While booking a vacation rental, kitchen is an important consideration for most guests. Thus, a well-furnished kitchen, equipped with latest appliances, can help vacation rental owners in attracting potential guests. Also, sprucing up your vacation rental’s kitchen with some modern upgrades is a great way of ensuring comfortable stay for renters.
Following are some simple ways to upgrade your vacation rental’s kitchen on a budget:
- Cabinets: For an instant upgrade, invest in attractive yet functional kitchen cabinets. They complete the look of a kitchen and offer immense storage space to keep the workspace clutter free.
- Counters: You can change the entire look of your kitchen by installing a new countertop. Choose a color and pattern that blends with the walls and flooring of your kitchen. Also, ensure the countertop is made of a material that is easy to clean, resistant to burns, stains and scratches. Evergreen choices for kitchen countertops are simple whites and soft grays.
- Color: One of the most inexpensive ways of upgrading your vacation rental’s kitchen is to add a fresh coat of paint to it. Fresh paint makes a space look brighter and clean.
- A Backsplash: To create an attractive and modern effect above the counter space, consider opting for a new backsplash. The right choice of backsplash for your kitchen can entirely transform the vibe of your space and make it look more inviting.
- Appliances: A major reason for guests to opt for vacation rentals is the desire to enjoy cooking their own meals while on a holiday. To make their cooking experience more enjoyable, replace old appliances with new ones. You can add a modern touch to the kitchen by swapping an old gas stove for a stainless steel stove.
- Lighting: Good lighting makes a lot of difference to the environment in a kitchen. Choose from a wide range of lighting fixtures to create mood and add style such as can lights, LED puck lighting, under-cabinet lighting, statement pendant lights, etc.
- Rugs: Lay a colorful rug on your kitchen floor to add a hint of color and brighten up the space. You can make your kitchen look longer, wider and more spacious by using striped rugs.
- Cabinet Handles: If your kitchen cabinets look good but their knobs, pulls and handles look outdated, upgrade them to uplift your kitchen. This inexpensive upgrade can help you to add a luxurious and modern touch to the kitchen.
The Rental Management Company provides property management services for vacation rentals. To know more about maintenance of vacation rentals, visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
An impressive listing is imperative for marketing a vacation rental. However, a large number of vacation rental properties are listed on various channels. Thus, it is important to strategize and create a distinctive listing for your vacation rental property to attract guests.
Listed below are some tips for drafting a vacation rental listing:
- A Catchy Title: The headline of your vacation rental listing is pivotal in creating a great first impression. It is the foremost thing that a potential guest focuses on to draw an impression of your property. Use it to highlight unique aspects of your vacation rental but keep it to the point.
- Professional Photos: The quality of photos posted along with a vacation rental listing plays an important role in attracting guests. Make it a point to post an appropriate number of high quality photos highlighting special features of your property. Also, it is recommended to hire a professional photographer for the job.
- Thumbnail Photo: Pay attention to the thumbnail photo on your vacation rental listing as it should have the potential of catching an onlooker’s attention in less than a minute and generating interest in what your property has to offer.
- An Up-To-Date Calendar: The listing should contain the updated information regarding booking prices and availability of rentals. It is advisable to provide information for at least one year and update it as soon as a new booking is made.
- Property Description: The description of properties on a listing should sound professional and be of the right length. An impressive property description is the one that creates an image of what to expect from the vacation rental. It should also contain information about amenities being provided at the rental. Focus on any features that set your property apart from the rest.
- Online Bookings: Travelers prefer vacation rentals that offer the convenience of secure online bookings and payments. Thus, making a mention of the provision for online booking on your listing will garner the interest of numerous travelers.
- Policies: Your listing should be up-to-date with the latest policies of your vacation rental. It would be helpful to provide information regarding check-in and check-out, refund policies, pet policies, smoking, cancellation, house rules and so on.
- Reviews: Including reviews from previous guests in your listing will add to its credibility, throw light on the services provided and give knowledge about the real experience at your vacation rental. Request your guests for reviews or feedback and provide a link to the reviews on your listing.
The Rental Management Company offers property management services for vacation rental owners. The services include advertizing the property, quality control, housekeeping services, etc. The company also offers rental services to vacation property renters. They can check their website for available vacation rentals and make online bookings. For more details on vacation rentals, visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also contact at (361) 949 – 9050.