Availability of essential amenities are one of the important factors that most vacationers consider before renting a property. Available amenities determine the type of potential guests, rental value, etc. The presence or absence of such amenities has a direct impact on the number of bookings and earnings from a vacation rental.
Must-have amenities for vacation rental homes to stand out and attract more guests are:
- High-Speed Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi is a necessity that almost every guest expects in a vacation rental home. The Wi-Fi provided should be fast and secure so as to provide uninterrupted internet services.
- 24-Hour Open: Vacation rental guests appreciate 24-hour open facility as this lets them enjoy the freedom of exploring a new place without having to worry about getting back to the rental by a specific time. Invest in automated systems like keyless entry, lockboxes, etc. to enhance the quality of your guest’s stay.
- Entertainment: Your guests also expect some form of entertainment for the moments when they will be indoors. For this, you should provide options such as cable TV, streaming services, chargers, adapters, surround sound systems, books, DVDs, game consoles and a variety of family-friendly games.
- Maps, Recommendations and Guidebooks: Providing information about local features like historical sites, restaurants, cafes, etc. in the area in the form of maps, recommendations and guidebooks is another valuable feature for guests.
- Kitchen Amenities: A well stocked kitchen with basic supplies like glasses, plates, basic seasoning, spices, etc. is a major attraction for guests. In addition to these, also provide cookware, a custom-stocked fridge and cleaning supplies.
- Bathroom Amenities: Provide bathroom amenities like travel-size toiletries, shampoo dispensers, body lotions, mouthwash, toothpaste, clean towels, hair appliances, etc. to make your guests feel special.
- Bedroom Amenities: To ensure your guests enjoy a sound sleep while at your vacation rental, provide fluffy pillows, quality sheets, comforting blankets, sleep masks, earplugs, etc. You can also invest in quality blinds or blackout curtains, electric fans, an air conditioning system, night lights and mosquito nets for added comfort.
- Cleaning And Storage Amenities: Amenities like a washer and dryer, clothing storage, an iron, a coat rack, shoe rack, air fresheners, etc. are highly sought after in vacation rentals.
- Outdoor Amenities: Equip the outdoors with sun lounges, hammocks or couches to facilitate more relaxation and enjoyment. Invest in good outdoor lighting fixtures, provide ample parking space and also include outdoor entertainment like badminton equipment, Frisbees, barbeque, etc.
The property managers at The Rental Management Company ensure to provide essential amenities in a vacation rental home. They also look after maintenance and repair of each vacation rental. For details about must-have amenities for every vacation rental home, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at: (361) 949 – 9050.
With Christmas around the corner, it is time for family and friends to have fun, travel and relax which gives you a reason to attract extra bookings for your vacation rental. As a vacation rental owner, it is an opportunity for you to fascinate potential tenants by preparing your property for the holiday season. There is a lot that you can do to make your vacation rental stand out from the rest such as Christmas decorations, welcome gifts, etc.
Some interesting ideas to create a spectacular appeal for your vacation rental are:
- Offer Christmas Packages: Offer holiday packages to your guests including goodies like coupons for a special meal, breakfast delivery, a Champaign basket, cider mixes, hot chocolate, freshly baked cookies, etc. Your guests will feel welcomed and they will surely appreciate the extra effort you took to make their stay a memorable one.
- Decorate: Decorate entryways and hallways with decorations specific to Christmas so that your guests enjoy Christmas traditions even when they are away from home. For this, you can use candles, a Christmas tree, lights, a snowman, holiday scents, wreaths, etc.
- Send A Newsletter: Spread the word about your vacation rental this Christmas by sending a holiday-special newsletter to previous guests and newsletter subscribers. The newsletter can include a Christmas greeting, festive photography and a mention about special deals, gift packages and discounts being offered by you.
- Provide In-Home Entertainment: Offer your guests some entertainment in the form of special events, board games, magazines, books, movies and more for the time they spend inside the vacation rental. This way your guests can enjoy quality time with their family.
- Stage Your Rental: Showcase your vacation rental by staging it for the festive season with festive decor. Click photographs of the decorated rental and include them in your newsletter or online listing to show potential guests the glimpses of what to expect.
The Rental Management Company offers property management services to vacation rental owners. Our team ensures proper maintenance of the properties and works towards reducing vacancy period. For more details on tips to make your vacation rental Christmas ready, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at: (361) 949 – 9050.