If you are a vacation rental owner seeking to attract domestic travelers, here are some tips for doing so:
- Provide Quality: Offer your guests a place that can help them unwind and de-stress. For instance, consider providing fresh bed linen, invigorating outdoor experiences, stack of good books, luxurious amenities and so on.
- Add A Special Touch: Make domestic travelers feel special by extending gestures that will make their experience memorable. For example, offer complementary gifts, welcome hampers, scented candles, beautiful staged photos, a booklet with special attractions and activities lined up for them and more.
- Best Foot Forward: Highlight the best features of your vacation rental to potential domestic clients. For example fast WiFi, kitchen gadgets, smart devices, entertainment options, housekeepers and other offerings.
- Aim At Millennials: Millennials are potential domestic clients for vacation rentals that fulfill their requirements. Aim at including features that offer convenience, fun, and a surreal experience e.g. a remote office, great lighting, bright backdrops and scenic beauty (for great photography), etc.
- Pricing: Pricing is crucial when it comes to domestic travelers as they want quality without compromising on cost. To attract them to your vacation rental, it is important for your rental to be competitively priced without affecting quality.
- Minimum Stay: Domestic travelers are likely to stay for a shorter period as compared to international ones. So, a good strategy would be to reduce the minimum stay requirements in order to suit short term guests.
- Types Of Domestic Travelers: It would be helpful to consider the type of domestic travelers that you expect in order to precisely offer them what they need. They can be single travelers, partners, a group of friends, extended families, and so on. Be clear about your clientele in order to offer the best services and a great stay.
- Flexibility: Offer your potential guests flexibility as far as booking preferences are concerned. Give them a variety of options to choose from such as the ability to book a rental on different platforms (website and local channels), long and short period bookings, instant bookings, flexible cancellation, easy refund policies and more.
The Rental Management Company helps vacation rental owners to attract domestic travelers in Corpus Christi. The company offers strategic services to ensure high ROI for vacation rental owners. For more details on vacation rental tips to attract domestic travelers, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.