Vacation rentals need not be restricted to seasons as they can be configured to suit the demands of each season and thrive throughout the year. To keep a vacation rental relevant in spite of the season, it is important to understand the requirements of target clients and offer the same. A rental owner should also stay updated on the latest seasonal trends and incorporate them in the rental property.
Here are some ideas for vacation rental owners to attract guests during winters:
- Update Your Listing: Your listing plays a major role in creating the impact you desire on the mind of your target audience. It is the gateway through which you can showcase what you have to offer. Increase the appeal of your rental listing by including high quality photos of your property in a winter setting, an indoor/outdoor fireplace, candle decorations, beautiful bookshelves, cozy and bright bed-linen and pictures showing the activities guests can enjoy if they stay at your rental.
- Reduce Minimum Stay Requirements: Tweak booking requirements and make them flexible for potential guests. Lower the minimum night stay to keep options open for all kind of renters. You can even consider creating long weekend packages, weekday specials offers and discount packages for entire week bookings.
- Make it Child Friendly: If your target audience is families, you should make your vacation rental a child-friendly and/or pet-friendly. Include some board games, puzzle books, a high chair, stroller, crib, safety gates on stairs and around a pool, etc.
- Organize Special Events: Offer your guests a list of events they can be a part of during their stay. Organize some fun outdoor events or gather information about nearby events being organized by tourism organizations, chambers of commerce and other event organizers. Ask for an events calendar of festivals, concerts and sports to be held during the winter season and also consider partnering with some organizers for discount cards and free event tickets.
- Offer Competitive Prices: Research on other listings in your area and price your rental accordingly. Set your price as per the amenities you have to offer and the location of your rental. You can make your listing more competitive by offering an extra night for the same price.
- Hire A Property Manager: A property manager will take care of the management, maintenance and promotion of your vacation rental. This will not only save your time and energy, but also aid in attracting guests to your rental. A property manager will assist in everything from the amenities and features to be offered, to determining the right price for your rental.
The Rental Management Company assists vacation rental owners in maintaining the appeal of their vacation rentals during winters. The agents offer professional services to improve the number of guests at the property. For more details on tips to attract guests to a vacation rental in winters, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.