Many people who own pets consider them as a part of their family and indulge in most activities with their pets, especially when taking a vacation. Leaving their pet at a pet care facility is not opted by many and they are willing to pay the extra amount to get their pet along. The trend of vacationing with pets is fast gaining popularity and poses a big business opportunity which should not be missed.
People are traveling with their pets more often than they ever did which has surged the need to make the vacation rentals pet friendly. Hotel owners and luxury vacation rentals are fast realizing this trend and are striving to deliver pet friend solutions to their patrons. If you are a vacation rental owner you should consider making your rental home pet friendly in order to increase your customer base. In an effort to keep up with the demands of the changing times and remain in business some changes in policies are required.
Pets, particularly dogs, establish a very tight and close bond with their owners. Leaving a pet alone for a long time can have adverse affect on their health as they keep anticipating their master’s return. Given that 62 % of American households have at least one pet setting up a vacation rental that allows pets may see a lot more business. Some vacation rentals also offer a place where animals have a proper place to stay without disrupting the owners sleep. In some resorts they also supply extra comforts for the pets which can include beds, bowls, toys, treats and leash. They may also provide a set of pet supplies on rent if the pet owner doesn’t want to use their own pet set. If a vacation rental is pet friendly they also offer help and care for the pet in case the owner wants to leave the pet behind when sightseeing.
With the growing trend of owning pets and vacationing with them, it is a highly lucrative business opportunity to make your vacation rental pet friendly. You will have more customers who are most likely to be more responsible. However it is advisable to have certain rules and regulations regarding the pet along with ‘payment of damages caused by pet’ clause in the agreement.
As the holiday season is approaching, a big part of planning a vacation involves finding the perfect vacation rental home to stay during your trip. However, before you go online and book the first vacation rental you see you should consider hiring the services of The Rental Management Company (TRMC). Vacation rental homes are becoming a popular place to stay for the people during their holiday and TRMC is a leading real estate company that provides vacation rental homes in North Padre Island and its surrounding areas.
The main reason behind the popularity of vacation rental homes is that they offer a number of comforts and luxuries at a much lesser price than that of a hotel. There is a wide range of options in vacation rental homes for you to choose from and depending upon your needs and budget you can select the important amenities that you want in the rental home. The vacation rental homes offered by TRMC are perfectly designed to suit your needs. They are affordable yet comfortable homes to make sure that you cherish the delightful moments of your trip forever.
Given here are some of the main reasons why you should take your time and search for the perfect vacation rental home:
- Extra space: Vacation rentals are truly a ‘home away from home’ experience and as each family member needs his own space most vacation rentals offer capacious homes to accommodate the needs of all the family members. You can choose the size of the vacation rental as per your family size.
- Location: Most vacation rental homes are situated in central locations which help you save time and money lost due to travel. You can also find a beach facing rental home if you love to have the perfect view of sunrise and sunset.
- Variety: All of the vacation rentals are different from each other in terms of décor, view and amenities. Thus, you will always have a different experience altogether and can choose one depending on your style and liking.
- Privacy: Some vacation rentals also offer private balconies and entrances and you will have complete privacy without any interference from outsiders.
- Amenities: To make your stay utmost comfortable, The Rental Management Company provides many amenities like washer/dryer, sleeper sofa, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, hot tub, elevators, fenced yard etc in the vacation rentals.
For more information about the vacation rental homes provided by The Rental Management Company, you can call at (361) 949-9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.
Vacationers nowadays look at amenities being offered to them before they choose their vacation rental. They want the comforts of their home when on vacation and desire to make their vacation as relaxing and refreshing as possible. As a vacation rental owner you can make for a comfortable and relaxed experience for your guests by providing certain amenities to your guests. Some of these may include:
- Wi-Fi: Even on vacation people want to stay connected to their family members and friends, and carry their smart phones and laptops along. Providing Wi-Fi by bundling it with the cost of phone and cable TV can be inexpensive and a great option if you want to attract lots of customers.
- Pool: People on vacation prefer looking for vacation rentals which are either close to the beach or have a pool. Even if you don’t have a pool in your property you can advertise the shared pool in nearby community or complex.
- Allowing pets: Most vacationers look for properties that allow pets as a large number of vacationers bring their family pets along with them. If you allow pets on your vacation rental it will not only increase the bookings but also make the stay of your guests more satisfying.
- Cable TV and DVD player: You can include cable TV in your list of amenities and in case the weather is bad it can be a lifesaver for those travelling with small kids. A DVD player can prove equally helpful if you can provide some DVD’s as well.
- Linens: Linens are highly desired by vacationers if you have a large house or if your guests are traveling from a distance. You could keep the linens clean by laundering them every time your guests arrive. You can also consider providing bed linens and hire a cleaning service to keep those linen sheets neat and clean.
In addition, basic amenities like fully furnished rooms, kitchen appliances, washers/dryers etc are equally desired by vacationers. For more tips on making your vacation rental stand out from the crowd, contact us at The Rental Management Company. We are located at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418. You can also call us at (361) 949-9050.
Regardless if you own a single executive office or a string of apartments, it is a big investment and it must be made sure that you receive the best possible earnings on your investment at all times. This is the main reason why some investors hire a professional property management company to take care and maintain their property along with ensuring that the property is occupied by quality tenants. However, it is very important to properly check out the list of services that the company provides to its clients. Here are some of the important long term property leasing and management services that a property management company must offer.
- Effective marketing: The property management companies are familiar with the latest strategies in marketing. They have good knowledge of where to market your property in order to attract a larger group of applicants in a short period of time.
- Comprehensive Analysis of Current Market: Many a times a property stays vacant without any tenant due to the over estimation of the property’s value by the owner. The property managers conduct a thorough analysis to compare your property with the other similar rental properties available in your area which helps them decide on a competitive price for your property. The property managers also let you know of any modifications that are required to attract more tenants and get the maximum returns for your rental property.
- Quality Tenants: The most important aspect of a successful property management is careful screening of the potential tenants. They understand the importance of quality and reliable tenants that stay for long. The Rental Management Company aims to sign a lease with only those applicants who have an income which is at least 3 times the rent, have no criminal record and have a good credit score.
- Exclusive Locator Services: Apart from complete property management, The Rental Management Company also offers a one-time add on service to their clients. They carry out a complete market analysis, advertize your property, screen applicants and perform all necessary paperwork. They also help in rent collection and maintenance of the property and ensure that you get hassle free property management services.
For more information about the long term property leasing and management services provided by The Rental Management Company, you can contact us at (361) 949-9050.
Corpus Christi is one of the most striking and popular holiday destinations in the city of Texas. Also known as ‘The Sparkling City by the Sea’, the city is perfectly situated on the ‘Gulf of Mexico’ in South Texas. Corpus Christi features an assortment of spell binding sights of gorgeous oceans and beaches which offer activities and water sports like windsurfing, sailing and many other adventure sports. Sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee, watching the sunset and sun bathing can all be enjoyed at a vacation rental in Corpus Christi, TX.
However, the question is to find the perfect place to stay during your vacation so that you are able to explore the best of the city. Vacation rental properties prove to be much more convenient and cheaper over hotels when going for a vacation. One of the biggest advantages of these rental homes is that they offer a comfortable and home-like feel while providing privacy. Most of the vacation rental properties in the city are fully furnished with hot tubs, DVD library, and fireplace and kitchen equipment. You can cook whenever you want to, without worrying about the closing time of kitchen. Moreover at a vacation rental you can stay just like local residents which will help you to know and explore more about the place. Many of the rentals are even located nearby major tourist attractions of the city which helps you save tie commuting.
Tips for Choosing Vacation Rentals in Corpus Christi, TX
To make sure that you make the most out of your vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, here are some important tips that you must keep in mind.
- The first and foremost consideration should be the location of the rental home. You should choose a place that has an easy access to town so that you can go there if needed.
- Find a property that is easy on the pocket and suits your vacation budget. While deciding, you must keep aside some amount of money for food, water as well as other essential items that you might need during the trip.
- Decide on what type of rental home do you want, whether it should be near the beach, in suburbs or in the middle of the city. Also, the size of the rental must be able to accommodate all the people going with you.
- Check with an efficient vacation rental home provider for an available property at your preferred place. You can even browse through the properties and make online bookings prior to landing on the vacation spot.
We, at The Rental Management Company, provide affordable and spacious vacation rental properties in Corpus Christi, TX. For more information about bookings, you can contact us at (361) 949-9050.
Vacation rentals are one of the most popular and hottest properties on the real estate market at present. As a property owner it is a tough decision to either rent out your property as a vacation rental or as a long term rental. A vacation rental has many rich prospects, however the choice needs to be informed and insightful. There are certain pros and cons which come with both vacation rentals and long term rentals and you need to be particularly aware about the implications of both before making a decision as to how you rent out your property. Being smart while making the choice will help you make the most of your property.
Why Choose Vacation Rentals?
- Income – Typically, vacation rentals are priced higher and work with nightly or weekly rates. This enables you to earn significantly more while renting out your property. The increase in revenue can even make up for those times of the year when rentals are slow. Alternatively, you can also use the corporate market to your advantage. Corporations are frequently on the lookout for short term rentals and your property might be an attractive option for them, bringing in more profit for you.
- Tax – Making your property available for vacation rentals also entitles you to a number of attractive tax benefits. There are a number of incurred costs that you can deduct from your taxable income. You can also make tax deductible purchases at year-end to save on taxes.
- Community –Vacation rentals are focused on the community around them and its characteristics, and attractions. This leads to community rewards and the overall enhancement of the value of local property in that community.
Why Choose Long-term Rentals?
- Costs – Long-term rentals have far less hidden costs than vacation rentals. With a long term rental you will be spending far less in terms of maintenance, upkeep of property, utilities and payment of annual fees. There will also be significant savings in terms of promotional and advertisement costs.
- Competition – The vacation rental market is hugely competitive with potential clients having a lot of options to choose from. Making an impression is, therefore, much easier in the long-term rental market.
- Restrictions – In many areas, people who let out their property for vacation rentals face certain special restrictions. There are stringent laws which are being formed about their activities and you can avoid these with long-term rentals.
If you are planning a vacation and want to experience the travel destination from a local’s point of view, then you can consider staying at a vacation rental home, which is an experience of home away from home. Many tourists prefer to book a vacation rental home rather than staying at a hotel, as vacation rentals are not only cheaper than hotel rooms, but also offer more privacy and fun. You can relax, cook your own meals and stay with your entire family or a group of friends.
Here are some tips that will help you find a vacation rental home.
- Access your requirements: Before you start looking for a vacation rental home, it is crucial that you understand your needs. Be specific, whether you want to stay near the beach or away from the waters. You must decide a budget so that you know how much you can spend on the rental. By staying at a distance from the beach, you can save some money, which you can use for buying groceries and other required items.
- Time of booking: If you are in the city for some special event, a tournament, a festival or any conference, you should book a vacation rental home in advance; as it helps you get an affordable deal as well as offers convenience.
- Check out the facilities in the vacation rental home: To make sure that your stay is comfortable, check that all the facilities that you require are available in the vacation rental home. It should have a well-equipped kitchen and bathrooms. There should be sufficient rooms and other facilities that you seek. Some vacation rental homes offer all the luxuries such as pool, patios, luxurious baths, etc. Your purpose of the visit may help you decide what you seek. If your kids are accompanying you, then the vacation rental home should offer them enough space.
- Safety: Safety of the vacation rental home is paramount. When you rent out a vacation rental, ensure that you know who owns the rental and collect all the necessary information. If required, authenticate the property by visiting the owner’s website and go through the online reviews and the social networking sites. Also, make sure that the property is in good condition and is not in foreclosure.
You should also make sure you review the contract carefully and be aware of the terms and conditions of the vacation rental company.
The vacation rentals are becoming a rage in North Padre Island TX, where people often like to book rental homes rather than booking a hotel room. The vacationers these days prefer to have a home away from home experience. They do not want to restrict themselves to the four walls of a room, rather they wish to explore the city, interact with local people and participate in the local activities. This makes them look for accommodations that offer more than just luxury. Staying at rental homes is much better than staying in a hotel because of a number of reasons.
- Affordability: If you are on a tight budget, nothing can offer you a better accommodation than a rental home. Vacation homes are much cheaper than any motel and easily accommodate a large family or a group of people, as they are more spacious than hotel rooms. In the price of one motel room, you can book two or three bedroom vacation rental which helps you save much money.
- Privacy and more space: A vacation rental offers more privacy than a hotel room as there is no housekeeping staff to disturb you and any neighbors. Rental homes have outdoor spaces such as porches, decks and private pools to offer you more privacy.
- Fully equipped kitchens: Most of the rental homes have fully equipped kitchens where you can cook your meals and thus, save on your restaurant bills. This further makes staying at a rental home more affordable and economical.
- More amenities and facilities: The rental homes offer most of the facilities that you need including washer, dryer, DVD players, multiple TVs, games, books, internet facility etc. You can stay longer and enjoy some best time with your family or friends. This makes them preferred places for celebrating with family and friends.
- Well-maintained: As the owners manage vacation rentals, they are well decorated, maintained and clean. You would appreciate the environment offered by vacation rentals as it is personalized.
- Keep your pet along: Most of the hotels do not allow you to keep your pet along, whereas, most of the rental homes permit you to have your pet with you and this doubles up your enjoyment.
- Stay for longer periods: By renting a vacation room, you can enjoy vacations for a longer duration, as they are affordable and cheap. Hotel rooms on other hand are booked per night and they are costly.
A vacation is the perfect time for you to bond with family and friends and it is quite obvious that you would want nothing but the best when it comes to choosing a place of accommodation for your vacation. Traditionally, hotels used to be the favorites for people when it came to vacations. But the trend is changing now with many travelers preferring a vacation rental for their holiday. Read on to know about some tips that will help you plan your stay perfectly should you choose a vacation rental for your holiday.
- A vacation rental comes with a host of benefits. If you choose to travel as a group, with family or have pets along, it is always a good choice to look for a vacation rental. You can get the kind of space that you are looking for, easily. Also, a vacation rental offers you privacy like no hotel can. In other words, if you choose to go in for a vacation rental, you can be guaranteed of an experience of home away from home.
- When it comes to booking a vacation rental, it always helps to plan early. There are certain times in the year when there is a huge rush of holiday travelers. Even during the festive season, many people take off for vacations. Therefore, if you want to avoid the disappointment of non-availability of a rental of your choice, it is advisable to book well in advance.
- Once you have decided on a particular property for your vacation rental, it is important to have a word with the property owner. You can ask all kinds of questions that you are concerned about, so that you can have a peaceful stay at the place when you actually land up there.
- You can also ask the owner for a copy of the rental agreement. This will help you get a fair idea about the owner’s expectations of your stay, the money to be paid and so on. Clarifying things before hand always helps to avoid confusion at a later stage.
- To further authenticate the credentials of the property as highlighted by the owner, you can always try and have a look at user reviews.
- For any unforeseen events or circumstances, you can go in for buying insurance for your vacation rental. Insurance can be availed at a minimal fee but will provide you with much needed peace of mind.
We, at The Rental Management Company allow users to book vacation rentals of their choice. We offer comprehensive property listings for vacation rentals in North Padre Island and surrounding areas. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
One of the most cost effective accommodation options available during a long vacation is a vacation rental home. Vacation rental homes are easily available in most areas and it only takes a little effort and research to get yourself the one that is perfect for your needs. However, if you have a pet that you want to bring along there might be some difficulties as a large number of vacation rental homes do not allow renters to bring their pets. Even among those that do allow pets, there are usually a long set of rules and regulations that renters need to follow. To ensure that moving with a pet into your vacation rental home remains a smooth and easy process, the following tips can come in handy.
Finding the Right Place
You need to start off by giving yourself the time needed to find the right vacation rental home where you can move in with your pet. You should use all the resources you have at your disposal, including advertisements in local newspaper and internet resources. It is important to give the search some time and not give up before you find a place that suits all your needs.
Understanding the Situation
Understand that for landlords who do not allow pets there is sufficient reason for doing so, which might range from previous bad experiences to insurance requirements. For those who do allow pets, you should understand the rules involved and make sure that you can remain committed to them during the entire course of the rental period.
Show Off your Pet
First impressions matter, therefore you can consider taking your pet with you while you are going to view your vacation rental home for the first time. Visually assessing a friendly and well-behaved pet might go a long way to convince landlords that there would be no issues.
If you have lived with your pet in a vacation rental home before, you can obtain a letter of recommendation from your previous landlord describing the demeanor of the pet and the pleasant experience they have had renting their vacation home to you. Such references can have a big part to play when it comes to finalizing a deal.
While moving into a vacation rental home with your pet it is advisable to get renters’ insurance. Getting a renter’s policy which provides sufficient coverage for your pet will be useful. You should inform your landlord about the renter’s policy as this move appeases both sides.