Attracting business travelers can be a lucrative business option for vacation rental owners. They have no budget constraints and more than often they are repeat guests. Most of the business travelers look for vacation rentals that have a myriad of facilities such as good accommodation, Wi-Fi, parking space etc.
Below are certain tips that can help you pull business travelers to your vacation rental:
- Have Provision For A Workspace: They are always on the lookout for a space where they can make important calls or use their laptop. Having a home office inside the property can be an attractive feature. You can even have a printer to make it more appealing for the guests. It is essential to have a high-speed Wi-Fi connection for the convenience of the business travelers staying in your vacation rental.
- Provide A Variety Of Facilities: It is best to provide the business travelers with as many amenities as possible. For instance, stack your bathroom with basic necessities such as shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and other important toiletries. Apart from this, pay attention to the bedding and cleanliness. You can even hire regular cleaning service while your guests are putting up so that cleanliness is not compromised even for a single day.
- Have A Dressing Room: Since business travelers have a lot on their agenda and need to attend daily meetings, it is a good idea to have a dressing room in your vacation rental. If this is not possible, at least have a big, full-length mirror in your property. Other important items may include a steam cleaner, hair dryer and an iron.
- Always Specify The Exact Location Of Your Property: From the business point of view, it is imperative that you mention the exact location of your property while advertizing it. In case your property is close to a popular place or landmark where most business travelers prefer to go, it may be a huge point of attraction. Describe the walking and driving distance to particular locations from your vacation rental so that business travelers know they will save time and money if they come to stay in your property.
- Have Accessible Parking Options: Business travelers are usually in a hurry because they need to reach for meetings on time. Therefore, it is best to make parking easier and have the provision of sitting into a rental car the moment a business traveler steps out of the rental. You should consider paying for the parking spot in case you are in the city. The extra charges can be included in the rent but this is an important facility that you must provide if you want to attract business travelers.
We, at The Rental Management Company, offer well-furnished corporate rentals in Corpus Christi, TX. To book a home or for any other query regarding our services, call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
A heaven for beach lovers, Corpus Christi is the perfect place to spend your vacation this summer season. Apart from enjoying at the beautiful sandy beaches, you can visit museums, aquariums, admire the botanical gardens and do bird watching as well. There are so many places to explore in Corpus Christi that one vacation is not enough.
If you are also planning to visit Corpus Christi, take note of the following tips for a worry-free vacation:
- Book a vacation rental: When going on a vacation with friends and family, booking a vacation rental home is the best thing that you can do. A vacation rental offers facilities such as spacious rooms, multiple entertainment options, laundry service, a fully-equipped kitchen, a personal swimming pool and much more. You get everything under one roof at an affordable price so that you can enjoy with your family members.
- Make advance bookings: It is best to get your airline tickets and hotel reservations done well in advance. Since the best time to visit Corpus Christi is during the months of June and October, you need to plan your vacation accordingly. The weather is very pleasant at this time of the year, so you should make the most of it.
- Enjoy the journey: A vacation in Corpus Christi is the perfect opportunity to enjoy some laidback time. Do not rush into things and adjust your timings if you have kids along with you. Check in at the airport well in advance so that you do not end up missing your flight. Also, schedule your trip in such a way that you have time to relax and venture out while holidaying.
- Plan your vacation: The city has a number of tourist attractions for travelers who want to have a great vacation. For instance, if you are a history lover, you can visit the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History or the USS Lexington. On the other hand, if you are more interested in nature, don’t forget to visit the South Texas Botanical Gardens and Nature Center. For food lovers, the Republic of Texas Bar and Grill is the perfect place to enjoy outstanding cuisine. Depending on the number of days at hand, you need to plan your vacation accordingly.
- Don’t forget beach essentials: Since you will be on the beach for a good part of your vacation in Corpus Christi, don’t forget to carry your beach essentials such as an sunscreen, water-proof shoes/ flip-flops, baby powder etc. Also, carry an emergency first-aid kit and do pack in some snacks to munch on while your BBQ gets ready.
To book a vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, get in touch with agents at The Rental Management Company. You can contact us at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rental home serves as the best way to spend some quality time with your loved ones. You can dance, cook and even have a party on the premises, but before you choose a vacation rental home, ensure that it offers maximum facilities and falls within your budget.
Below mentioned are some of the amenities that a vacation rental home must possess-
- Extra Space – Look for a home that provides enough room for you to walk around. In addition to having multiple bedrooms, it must also offer outer space like backyard, patio or a balcony so that your friends or family can easily dwell in the place.
- Wi-Fi – These days even if you are on a vacation, you may want to use social media, search for nearby visiting places, shopping stores etc. and that too, without paying extra on your phone bills. Therefore, a good Wi-Fi connection is of prime importance in a rental home.
- Washer And Dryers– For your comfortable stay, the vacation rental must offer washer and dryer. You may not want to wash too many clothes, but if you go out for swimming or on the beach, you will definitely need to get them cleaned. A washer and a dryer are also important if you are planning for a longer stay.
- Equipped Kitchen – Though you may eat outside and decide to be in a “no cooking “mode for your entire vacation, having a well-equipped kitchen is always necessary. It should have all the basic features like a cooktop, microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator etc. so that you can cook when needed.
- Pet Friendly Policy– If you are willing to take your pet along with you, look for a vacation rental that is pet friendly. These homes are equipped with the amenities required to keep the pet safe and happy. Certain vacation rentals charge extra fee for the pets, so while finalizing the home ensure that the price is affordable.
- Swimming Pool– To beat the sweltering heat, search for an accommodation that provides indoor or outdoor swimming pool. It not only makes you feel relaxed, but also gives you a chance to enjoy and spend some quality time with friends or family.
We, at The Rental Management Company, provide beautiful vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, TX. To know more about our services, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.