Corporate housing rentals are highly sought after residential options for business travelers. Also known as temporary housing units, short-term housing, executive apartments or serviced apartments, they are fully-furnished properties that are rented out to corporate officials.
Following are some major benefits of staying in corporate rentals:
- Affordability: Staying in a corporate housing rental is quite affordable. Usually, the rates of the rental do not vary at different time of the year. This makes it easier to forecast expenses and plan accordingly. They are a good option for those who want flexibility in terms of their period of stay.
- Feel Like Home: Corporate housing rentals mimic the feeling of being at your own home. They are spacious and have almost all the facilities and amenities that you find in a regular household.
- Fully-Furnished: The rentals include items of furniture such as beds, dining table, comfortable couches, free internet services, work desks etc. The furnishings provided in the rentals are of high quality and well-kept.
- Offer Washer And Dryer Facilities: Using a laundromat for doing laundry can be an expensive affair over a period of weeks and months. Corporate housing rentals provide an affordable alternative as they offer washer and dryer facilities within the house. This significantly cuts down laundry expenses and dispels the inconvenience of going to and fro for doing laundry.
- Provision Of A Kitchen: Corporate housing rentals have fully equipped kitchens comprising of a refrigerator, stove, microwave and more. Having a kitchen under the same roof helps in saving money and also fosters healthy eating habits and timely meals.
- Availability Of Housekeeping Service: This service is also available in corporate housing rentals at an affordable price. They help with cleaning bathrooms, disposing off the trash and changing bed linens.
- Variety Of Options To Choose From: There are a variety of options to choose from, when it comes to corporate housing rentals. They are available in the forms of condos, private homes, high-rises and more. You can choose a rental based upon your preference of style, location, size, amenities and budget.
- Choice Of Location As Per Your Convenience: A major benefit of the corporate housing rental is that you can easily choose the one that is closer to your place of work. This will minimize the time spent on commuting, save on gas, parking as well as expenses on public and rental transport.
For more information on corporate rentals, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.