Vacation rentals provide fully-equipped kitchens and this is one of the major factors that these properties attract holiday-goers. Therefore, having a well-stocked kitchen in your rental home will ensure the success of your vacation rental and keep the guests coming in regularly.
- Cleanliness Is Important: The first rule is to have a clean kitchen with fully functional appliances. Maintain all your appliances to provide a good experience to your guests. Check everything right from microwave and refrigerator to dishwasher and toaster, to see that all of them are working perfectly. Clean all the dishes before the renters arrive and ensure that the cook-top looks spotless. You can also include smaller appliances like knives, tea kettle etc.
- Provide The Kitchen Tools: It is imperative to provide your renters with the requisite kitchen tools so that they can easily put together the meals of their choice. Stack your drawers with cooking utensils such as pots and pans in multiple sizes. Apart from this, you also need to have enough spatulas, ladles and cooking spoons. Specialty items such as pasta machine or ravioli molds are not required.
- Have A Well-Stocked Pantry: Essential pantry items such as salt, pepper, common spices, sugar, coffee, cooking oil etc. should be kept in the kitchen. Don’t go overboard because the pantry list is never-ending and you cannot have everything. The other supplies can be easily arranged by the vacation renters as and when they require them.
- Pay Attention To Dishes And Cutlery: It is important that your guests don’t fall short of plates, bowls, spoons, forks and other cutlery items. Have extra serving bowls, cups and dishes to make your guests comfortable. You can also have a good collection of glasses, mugs and wine glasses. Stock on paper plates too as they come in handy when your guests want to enjoy a picnic near the vacation rental.
- Have Sufficient Cleaning Supplies: Cleaning up the kitchen requires essential supplies such as dish-washing detergent, paper towels, hand soaps etc. You can also keep special wipes that are useful for cleaning the stove top and counter spaces. You can also make an effort to have an emergency kit that consists of canned food and flashlights for your guests.
- Provide Materials To Avoid Food Wastage: Edible food needs to be stored well so that it does not go waste. Therefore, ensure that your refrigerator is in good working condition. Also, don’t forget to stack your kitchen with essential items such as cling wraps, aluminum foils and sandwich bags.
If you are planning a vacation in Corpus Christi, contact us at The Rental Management Company to book fully equipped rental home in the city. You can browse our online listing at http://www.rentalmgmt.com/
A heaven for beach lovers, Corpus Christi is the perfect place to spend your vacation this summer season. Apart from enjoying at the beautiful sandy beaches, you can visit museums, aquariums, admire the botanical gardens and do bird watching as well. There are so many places to explore in Corpus Christi that one vacation is not enough.
If you are also planning to visit Corpus Christi, take note of the following tips for a worry-free vacation:
- Book a vacation rental: When going on a vacation with friends and family, booking a vacation rental home is the best thing that you can do. A vacation rental offers facilities such as spacious rooms, multiple entertainment options, laundry service, a fully-equipped kitchen, a personal swimming pool and much more. You get everything under one roof at an affordable price so that you can enjoy with your family members.
- Make advance bookings: It is best to get your airline tickets and hotel reservations done well in advance. Since the best time to visit Corpus Christi is during the months of June and October, you need to plan your vacation accordingly. The weather is very pleasant at this time of the year, so you should make the most of it.
- Enjoy the journey: A vacation in Corpus Christi is the perfect opportunity to enjoy some laidback time. Do not rush into things and adjust your timings if you have kids along with you. Check in at the airport well in advance so that you do not end up missing your flight. Also, schedule your trip in such a way that you have time to relax and venture out while holidaying.
- Plan your vacation: The city has a number of tourist attractions for travelers who want to have a great vacation. For instance, if you are a history lover, you can visit the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History or the USS Lexington. On the other hand, if you are more interested in nature, don’t forget to visit the South Texas Botanical Gardens and Nature Center. For food lovers, the Republic of Texas Bar and Grill is the perfect place to enjoy outstanding cuisine. Depending on the number of days at hand, you need to plan your vacation accordingly.
- Don’t forget beach essentials: Since you will be on the beach for a good part of your vacation in Corpus Christi, don’t forget to carry your beach essentials such as an sunscreen, water-proof shoes/ flip-flops, baby powder etc. Also, carry an emergency first-aid kit and do pack in some snacks to munch on while your BBQ gets ready.
To book a vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, get in touch with agents at The Rental Management Company. You can contact us at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rental home serves as the best way to spend some quality time with your loved ones. You can dance, cook and even have a party on the premises, but before you choose a vacation rental home, ensure that it offers maximum facilities and falls within your budget.
Below mentioned are some of the amenities that a vacation rental home must possess-
- Extra Space – Look for a home that provides enough room for you to walk around. In addition to having multiple bedrooms, it must also offer outer space like backyard, patio or a balcony so that your friends or family can easily dwell in the place.
- Wi-Fi – These days even if you are on a vacation, you may want to use social media, search for nearby visiting places, shopping stores etc. and that too, without paying extra on your phone bills. Therefore, a good Wi-Fi connection is of prime importance in a rental home.
- Washer And Dryers– For your comfortable stay, the vacation rental must offer washer and dryer. You may not want to wash too many clothes, but if you go out for swimming or on the beach, you will definitely need to get them cleaned. A washer and a dryer are also important if you are planning for a longer stay.
- Equipped Kitchen – Though you may eat outside and decide to be in a “no cooking “mode for your entire vacation, having a well-equipped kitchen is always necessary. It should have all the basic features like a cooktop, microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator etc. so that you can cook when needed.
- Pet Friendly Policy– If you are willing to take your pet along with you, look for a vacation rental that is pet friendly. These homes are equipped with the amenities required to keep the pet safe and happy. Certain vacation rentals charge extra fee for the pets, so while finalizing the home ensure that the price is affordable.
- Swimming Pool– To beat the sweltering heat, search for an accommodation that provides indoor or outdoor swimming pool. It not only makes you feel relaxed, but also gives you a chance to enjoy and spend some quality time with friends or family.
We, at The Rental Management Company, provide beautiful vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, TX. To know more about our services, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.