In the property rental business it is much more cost effective to retain tenants rather than search for new ones. Renting your property to a quality tenant implies reduced stress and steady income for a long period of time. However it is important to keep certain considerations in mind to minimize vacancy cycles and maximize profit.
Given here are some of useful tips that can help you attract long term tenants for your rental property:
- Help Them Personalize The House: Although you may have spent a lot of time and effort in decorating your house you should try and give a clean slate to the new tenants. You should try to use neutral shades on the walls, curtains, flooring and other furnishings. You can also provide hooks in each room to hand pictures, shelves to place decorative pieces and storage cabinets to organize all the extra stuff. All these things will help the tenants visualize themselves living there in their own personal space.
- Make The House Habitable: Although it is essential to improve the appearance of your house, it is not enough. You should make sure that you have properly assessed the needs of the potential tenant and make it easy to live in the house. You should ensure that the house has good fixtures, lighting, heating and a clean living environment.
- Allow Tenants With Pets: One of the biggest difficulties faced by tenants is finding a pet friendly rental home. You can attract a number of tenants if you make your property tenant friendly. Also, there are higher chances that they will stay for a longer duration as it is not easy to find such accommodations.
- Provide The Necessary Appliances: Most tenants, particularly those relocating from a different state, prefer staying in furnished homes rather than shifting their own goods. It can also help you rent your property at a better price.
- Timely Repairs And Maintenance: Most tenants stay for long if the landlord is responsible and manages the property well. Whenever your tenant contacts you with a repair or maintenance work to be done, make sure you respond back as soon as possible.
You can also consider hiring the services of The Rental Management Company to assist you with finding a long-term responsible tenant and managing your property.
For more information on how to attract long-term tenants for your rental property you can contact us at (361) 949 – 9050.
It is easy to find long-term rentals in Corpus Christi, however it is challenging to find a house that fits your budget and lifestyle. Many long-term rental homes are offered by The Rental Management Company (TRMC) that offer most amenities and are pocket friendly. When taking the decision about a rental home you should consider some important factors before making the reservation.
Here are some things that you must look for before choosing a long-term rental home in Corpus Christi.
Check if the property suits you
The most important factor to consider before finalizing a long-term rental home is the layout of the property. Check the size of the bedrooms, kitchen, bathrooms and living room. If it is a furnished rental, check if all the appliances are in proper working order and also, find out if there are any leaking pipes or faucets. Talk to the landlord about the necessary repairs and verify if everything has been completed before the move-in.
Acquaint yourself with the management
Whether you are dealing directly with the landlord or with a property management company, you must know whom to address in case of any queries or doubts. Inquire about the credibility of the company and how many satisfied customers that they have. Also, clarify the details about the maintenance and repair work in the rental home. Usually, it is the responsibility of the property management company to provide the contractors.
Talk to the neighbors
Approach the neighbors to ask about the locality and the rental home that you are considering. Also ask them about the previous tenants and if they had a healthy relationship with the landlord. This will also help you to be familiar with the people you are about to live with. For a comfortable stay in your rental home, you need to have a friendly relation with the person living next door.
Learn about the amenities nearby
The rental home should also have an easy access to important amenities such as schools, colleges, clubhouses, fitness centers, shopping malls, playgrounds etc. You must also check the transport services available in the area and determine if it suits you or not.
For affordable and well-maintained long-term rental homes in Corpus Christi, contact The Rental Management Company. For more details, you can call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
If you are visiting Corpus Christi, TX for a short time and need to find an economical housing option, then you should consider booking a vacation rental. As compared to a hotel room, a vacation rental offers more comfort, convenience and space. People going on vacations prefer a vacation rental as it offers the ease of home.
Vacation rentals offer a number of fantastic benefits to the travelers such as:
- Cost effective
- Comfort similar to own home
- Cuts cost of lodging
- Laundry facility
- Equipped kitchen to cook food
- More space
- All the required amenities
- Wi-Fi connection
- Access to entertainment facilities
- Customer services
- Luxurious baths
- Private facilities
- Multiple bedrooms
Though vacation rentals offer the best abode to the tourists looking for a home away from home feel; however, finding the one that suits your requirements and fits your budget can be difficult. As they are popular you should research for a vacation rental well in advance of your holiday plans.
Here are some tips that help you choose a vacation rental:
- Access Your Needs: Before you start looking for a suitable vacation rental, you should access your needs and decide the amenities are essential for you. You should make a list of what you can go without and what are your dire needs. This will help you short-list the most appropriate rentals.
- Set A Budget: Make sure you have a pre-decided budget that will help you narrow down your search. Make sure you stick to your budget and avoid over spending, as you will also need to spend on other things such as groceries, etc.
- Make Bookings In Advance: If you are visiting the city for some special event or festival, then make sure you book the vacation rentals in advance, as these rentals are in more demand as compared to hotels and thus, often get booked quickly.
- Know The Details About The Vacation Rental: Being a vacation rental guest, you must have the necessary information about the property, who owns it, what amenities are available, authenticate the property, and check out the property owner’s website.
- Review The Contract: Make sure you review the contract and read all the clauses before signing. Check out the cleaning options and other information and ask all rules in advance.
Regardless if you own a single executive office or a string of apartments, it is a big investment and it must be made sure that you receive the best possible earnings on your investment at all times. This is the main reason why some investors hire a professional property management company to take care and maintain their property along with ensuring that the property is occupied by quality tenants. However, it is very important to properly check out the list of services that the company provides to its clients. Here are some of the important long term property leasing and management services that a property management company must offer.
- Effective marketing: The property management companies are familiar with the latest strategies in marketing. They have good knowledge of where to market your property in order to attract a larger group of applicants in a short period of time.
- Comprehensive Analysis of Current Market: Many a times a property stays vacant without any tenant due to the over estimation of the property’s value by the owner. The property managers conduct a thorough analysis to compare your property with the other similar rental properties available in your area which helps them decide on a competitive price for your property. The property managers also let you know of any modifications that are required to attract more tenants and get the maximum returns for your rental property.
- Quality Tenants: The most important aspect of a successful property management is careful screening of the potential tenants. They understand the importance of quality and reliable tenants that stay for long. The Rental Management Company aims to sign a lease with only those applicants who have an income which is at least 3 times the rent, have no criminal record and have a good credit score.
- Exclusive Locator Services: Apart from complete property management, The Rental Management Company also offers a one-time add on service to their clients. They carry out a complete market analysis, advertize your property, screen applicants and perform all necessary paperwork. They also help in rent collection and maintenance of the property and ensure that you get hassle free property management services.
For more information about the long term property leasing and management services provided by The Rental Management Company, you can contact us at (361) 949-9050.
The vacation rentals are becoming a rage in North Padre Island TX, where people often like to book rental homes rather than booking a hotel room. The vacationers these days prefer to have a home away from home experience. They do not want to restrict themselves to the four walls of a room, rather they wish to explore the city, interact with local people and participate in the local activities. This makes them look for accommodations that offer more than just luxury. Staying at rental homes is much better than staying in a hotel because of a number of reasons.
- Affordability: If you are on a tight budget, nothing can offer you a better accommodation than a rental home. Vacation homes are much cheaper than any motel and easily accommodate a large family or a group of people, as they are more spacious than hotel rooms. In the price of one motel room, you can book two or three bedroom vacation rental which helps you save much money.
- Privacy and more space: A vacation rental offers more privacy than a hotel room as there is no housekeeping staff to disturb you and any neighbors. Rental homes have outdoor spaces such as porches, decks and private pools to offer you more privacy.
- Fully equipped kitchens: Most of the rental homes have fully equipped kitchens where you can cook your meals and thus, save on your restaurant bills. This further makes staying at a rental home more affordable and economical.
- More amenities and facilities: The rental homes offer most of the facilities that you need including washer, dryer, DVD players, multiple TVs, games, books, internet facility etc. You can stay longer and enjoy some best time with your family or friends. This makes them preferred places for celebrating with family and friends.
- Well-maintained: As the owners manage vacation rentals, they are well decorated, maintained and clean. You would appreciate the environment offered by vacation rentals as it is personalized.
- Keep your pet along: Most of the hotels do not allow you to keep your pet along, whereas, most of the rental homes permit you to have your pet with you and this doubles up your enjoyment.
- Stay for longer periods: By renting a vacation room, you can enjoy vacations for a longer duration, as they are affordable and cheap. Hotel rooms on other hand are booked per night and they are costly.
Hotels have been the favorite of holiday lovers when it comes to a lodging place during vacation. However, with passage of time, many travelers have come to realize that staying in a hotel may not always be the best option. Vacation rentals are easily finding their way into holidays of many travelers instead of the conventional hotels and there are many reasons for the same. Read on to know more.
- Vacation rentals are way more economical than staying in a hotel on a holiday. The perks and amenities that you can get at rental homes ensure that you can save your money and spend it wisely on visiting more attractions or buying more souvenirs during your holiday. This is the best way to enjoy a vacation.
- In order to experience a home away from home, a vacation rental gives you the option of cooking for your family on your own. With amenities such as a kitchen, gas stove and groceries which are readily available you can easily cook food for your entire family. This will save a lot of money that you would have otherwise spent on an expensive meal in a hotel.
- Vacation rentals come with a personal touch as these are primarily owned by families. The ambience and welcome that you receive is very warm. That is not the case with hotels that are corporate chains.
- Privacy is another factor that works in favor of vacation rentals. Hotels are crowded places and more so during the peak season. So if you are looking to spend some quality private time with your loved ones, going in for a vacation rental is the best option.
- When you move in to a rental home during your vacation, you could also get a fair idea about the culture of the place from your owners or neighbors. Hotels on the other hand, are pretty much focused on giving a bird’s eye view of the place and you might actually end up missing out on important landmarks or events at your holiday destination
- It is not only the cost, but also the limited space in a hotel that makes rental homes a better option. A vacation rental offers you the luxury of enjoying a large space at a much lesser price.
So if you want to enjoy a great holiday, try a vacation rental instead of the hotel this time. The experience will surely leave you delighted.
If you are planning a long stay in a location of your choice it can be both a convenient and cost-effective option to opt for a rental home. There are various vacation rentals at North Padre Island and can give you the ambience and comfort of home. While being more affordable than putting up in a hotel they provide the best of services. If you are planning a long stay at your favorite place, you should definitely look into rental options and choose from them to make the most of your stay. To make sure that you get your money’s worth there are a few things you need to keep in mind. Taking a close look at the following tips can help.
While looking for a long term rental, consider the following factors carefully first –
- Decide whether you want to stay within city limits or want a place on the outskirts.
- Decide the kind of accommodation you are looking for- villa, apartment, residence, cottage etc.
- Consider how many people you are bringing, and if you are bringing pets along.
- Consider carefully if you have any special requirements regarding your place of stay.
- Decide on your budget and stick to it. This helps narrow your search down.
- Search the market for good, reputed rental agencies and select the best three or four.
The Renting Process and Considerations
When you have made your initial plans, it is time to talk to the rental agencies of your choice and looking at the kind of options you have available. The Rental Management Company (TRMC) offers rental apartments and condos for vacations. Specify your criteria clearly and look for a property which meets them. Being persistent and not compromising on your requirements is a must. Reviews from previous renters and word of mouth information can be very helpful.
When you have shortlisted a few good options, it is time to assess them objectively. Consider if the rent being charged is fair keeping in mind the space and services on offer. Consider the neighborhood the property is located in and the amenities available nearby. Having a list of different places to choose from gives you the option to be pragmatic and take smart decisions.
The internet can certainly be considered a minefield when it comes to searching the perfect vacation rental in North Padre Island. Enter your requirements like number of rooms, amenities preferences and voila! A plethora of competitive choices will come up in an instant. But, how do you choose the options or what things you should consider while finalizing the vacation rental? To help you with this daunting task, we at The Rental Management Company, list a few handy tips:
- Stay within perimeter: Before you go around choosing your dream vacation rental, it is important that you calculate your budget. Make sure you keep travel expenses, shopping expenses, your savings and earnings in mind while planning your budget. Once you are done planning a realistic budget, you may precede to the next step.
- Understand the rental options: Next up on the list is type of vacation rental. Some of the options you are more likely to stumble upon while searching for vacation rental in North Padre Island include condos, apartments, townhomes, duplexes etc. Deciding on the amenities beforehand can also go a long way in getting you the most appropriate rental location. You can easily search vacation rentals through amenities using the search filters available on our company’s website. We provide vacation rentals with all the essential amenities like patio balcony, swimming pool, cable, DVD player, boatlift, hot tub, sleeper sofa, elevator and more.
- Map out the location: Another important area of consideration is the neighborhood. It is vital that the vacation rental you are willing to book is in the safe neighborhood. Also, make sure all the famous beaches and major attractions in the North Padre island are at a short distance from the chosen vacation rental. You can also seek the help of our property manager for selecting the appropriate vacation rental. The property managers at our company are highly experienced and aim at providing you with best guidance in choosing the perfect rental for your vacation.
In addition to providing vacation rentals in North Padre island, our company also offers a range of other services including long term property leasing and management, buyer and seller representation, homeowner’s association management, capital project management etc. For more information you can visit us at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418. We can also be reached at (361) 949-9050.
The old adage “the early bird catches the worm” could not be more applicable when it comes to finding the long term rentals in North Padre Islands. But before you get all Gung Ho to leap right in and start your rental hunt, it is important that you go through the following deets:
- Stay in your budget: Sometimes, we get all caught up in searching the perfect vacation rental that stretching another $500 doesn’t seem like a big deal. This is not the game you want to play! It is important for you to consider your budget, additional costs and monthly wage before you start the rental hunt. To make sure you don’t bust your budget, you can follow the “one-third rule” i.e. try not to go beyond the one third of your monthly wage.
- Choose the rental: Before you go all head over heels for a rental, make sure you have explored all your options. It is also important to pre-decide the type of accommodation you are willing to rent. Some of the types of properties you can consider for renting in North Padre Islands include apartment, condo, town home, duplex etc. To make your search easier, we, at The Rental Management Company showcases all the available long term as well as vacation rentals in North Padre on our website. You can choose to narrow your search by rental type, pet allowance, amenities and occupancy using the search tools available on the website.
- Decide on the amenities: Another important step associated with the long term renting involves choosing the desirable amenities. Our property management company offers a range of beautiful and affordable rentals with thoughtful amenities and fancy extras like swimming pool and balcony for you to choose from. You can also consider renting the pet friendly property in case you own a pet.
- Negotiate the concession: Once you are done selecting the type of accommodation and prioritizing the amenities, make sure you negotiate the concession with the owners. If you have a good credit score, chances are you would avail significant benefits in rent. If the rent of the property is already reasonable, be frank to negotiate on security deposits or request extra amenities.
For information regarding the available long term rentals in North Padre Island, you can visit us at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418 or call at (361) 949-9050.