As a vacation rental owner, it is important to follow cleaning protocols and develop new practices to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitization. The importance of ensuring cleanliness has grown during the COVID-19 pandemic as guest expectations towards cleanliness and sanitation have changed significantly. While choosing a vacation rental, guests will consider the hygiene practices as an utmost priority.
Here are some cleaning guidelines to be followed by vacation rental owners during COVID-19:
- Cleaning, Disinfection & Sanitization: A standard protocol to be followed by vacation rental owners should include the process of cleaning, disinfection, and sanitization. Cleaning removes dirt, germs, and impurities from surfaces but may not kill the germs 100 percent. So after cleaning, the surfaces should be disinfected using chemicals to reduce the risk of infection. Sanitization further reduces the number of germs to a safe level. The guests should be appropriately informed that the property has gone through the disinfection process.
- State Requirements For Cleaning: Professional standards of cleaning have been advised to the vacation rental owners which each of them must abide by. They are required to take a note of which items need to be cleaned and disinfected and how to communicate clearly with the guests. States have provided instructions on the protective gear to be used by housekeeping staff, how to disinfect high-touch surfaces, how much time is needed between bookings to avoid back-to-back stays. The rules also outline what antibacterial hand washes, cleaners, and hand sanitizers should be kept for guests. It is recommended for vacation rental owners to have a look at these guidelines and follow the steps necessary to keep the vacation rentals clean and safe.
- Communicating Standard Procedures With The Guests: For the vacation rentals to stand out, owners should show off their efforts in cleaning and disinfecting to the potential guests. They can use terms such as ‘Disinfected’ and ‘Deep Cleaned’ in the property name. Highlight the efforts that have been taken to clean and disinfect the properties in the descriptions. It is great to mention the cleaning guidelines or policies followed to reassure the guests. Show the photos of the cleaning staff and the cleaning process to earn trust. Include things provided such as masks, gloves, cleaning detergent, etc. in the amenities list.
The Rental Management Company offers a variety of vacation rentals. The agents ensure that the vacation rentals are sanitized and disinfected as per the cleaning protocols. For more details on cleaning protocols for vacation rentals during COVID-19, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949-9050.
The right price for a vacation rental is one that attracts quality tenants and offers good returns to the property owner. When setting the price, the trick is to target guests who will be responsible enough to take care of the property while inhabiting it. Also, you should focus on minimizing the vacancy rate. To determine the ideal price for your rental, you will have to estimate the expenses of managing it and optimize your costs accordingly.
Tips that will help you in determining what the right price for a vacation rental are:
- Cost Of Running The Rental: Start with calculating the costs incurred on running your rental. Segregate the expenses into fixed and variable costs. The fixed costs are taxes, mortgage payments, homeowners insurance, TV, internet, etc. whereas, variable costs include utility costs like electricity, AC and heat, property repairs, etc. Knowledge about expenses is necessary for determining what the minimal rental rate should be.
- Research: Study establishments similar to your rental property to get an idea of what your price should be as per the amenities you are offering. Explore vacation rental listings on the internet, check out local newspapers, compare features, etc. to get a picture of what your neighborhood’s rental market looks like and make the necessary adjustments in your pricing.
- Work On Your Selling Point: Once you have done your research and explored what others have to offer, the next step is to determine factors that make your property stand out from the rest. Highlight these factors to fetch more rent. Examples of unique features in a vacation rental are a bigger bedroom, high-quality furniture, modern appliances, excellent Wi-Fi connectivity, etc.
- Use Dynamic Pricing Tools: Dynamic pricing is a great way to set the right price and adjust the same intelligently. These tools may help in determining the right price as per the number of guests, length of stay, day of the week, etc.
- Deals And Perks: Guests will be willing to pay more in exchange for interesting perks. Include attractive deals and promotions in your packages to attract more bookings and raise the price a bit.
- Reward Repeat Guests: To enjoy a good rental price without the need to reduce it for returning guests, offer special incentives to repeat guests. This can be in the form of exclusive discounts or rewards.
The Rental Management Company offers management services for vacation rentals. The property managers ensure that the vacation rental properties are marketed well to minimize the vacancy period. For further details on ways to set the right vacation rental price, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
North Padre Island is one of the ideal spots for relaxation and fun filled holidays. Its coastal landscape, open beaches, natural environment and vacation spots make it popular among vacationers. The vacationers prefer rental condos for many reasons including space, privacy, independence, cost-effectiveness, etc. So if you own a rental condo in the North Padre Island, it can be a good source of income.
Following are some benefits of owning a rental condo in North Padre Island:
- Extra Income: A rental condo is a good source of extra income that may be used to manage the running costs of the condo, make mortgage payments and pay property taxes. However, to make the most of such income, the amount of income should be higher than the monthly expenses associated with the property.
- Increase In Value: The value of your rental condo is likely to increase over time and you can sell it at a higher price for earning profit.
- A Vacation Home: Owning a rental condo offers the option of having a place to visit during holidays or the off-season. You can use the property as a vacation home for your family or as an individual get away to have a break from your monotonous routine.
- Investment Diversification: Owning a rental condo is one way of diversifying your investment portfolio and adding a layer of protection to your financial position. Such property can be used as a form of investment to generate income when the market shows positive trends.
- Easy Management: A rental condo is easier to manage as you can get help from professional property managers to manage things like marketing the property, managing property bookings, providing staff to address issues of guests, handling housekeeping, taking care of maintenance, etc.
The Rental Management Company offers rental condos for sale in North Padre Island. A variety of services are offered to rental condo owners including property management and advertizement. For details on benefits of owning a rental condo in North Padre Island, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at: (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rentals are one of the preferred choices for adventure lovers, families, baby boomers, honeymooners, weekend travelers and others as they provide more space for less cost. Also, they let you feel at home by providing convenience and privacy comparable to your own home but at your travel destination.
If you are planning a trip but cannot make up your mind as to whether a vacation rental is the right choice for you, following are some vacation rental points to consider:
- Flexibility: Most travelers prefer staying in vacation rentals because of the flexibility they offer in terms of duration. Their availability for a smaller duration like one or two nights, make them a great option for clients seeking short city breaks or weekend getaways. Additionally, they can also be rented for longer duration for temporary move to a destination.
- Practical For Large Groups: They are a practical & economic option for those travelling in large groups. Moreover, they offer a perfect blend of experiencing togetherness and privacy.
- New Experience: Staying at a vacation rental lets you enjoy the local culture of the place. You can experience what it really feels like to live at your travel destination by living among local people, eating local food, etc.
- Affordability: Guests who book vacation rentals enjoy better value in terms of facilities and space. Most rentals consist of well-equipped kitchens for guests to cook their own food. Also, they offer additional facilities such as washers, dryers, etc.
- Kid-friendly: Vacation rentals are a practical option for travelers with kids as they are spacious enough for kids to move around and play. They consist of ample living room space, extra bedrooms, back yards, etc.
- Pet-friendly: Some vacation rentals allow renters to bring their pets along in exchange for extra fee or security deposit.
The Rental Management Company offers a variety of vacation rentals to its clients. The agents ensure that the vacation rentals are well-maintained for a comfortable stay. For more details on reasons to choose vacation rentals, visit The Rental Management Company 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at: (361) 949 – 9050.
Safety is a prime consideration for most guests; thus, a vacation rental should be carefully prepared in advance in order to be fit for visitors.
Mentioned below are some cost-efficient measures that a vacation rental owner can take to make his rental safe:
- Establish Ground Rules: Start with listing down some rules pertaining to safety in and around the vacation rental. These rules will help establish safety limits where required to prevent unwanted happenings. Examples of such rules are restrictions regarding smoking, maximum occupancy limits, air conditioner or heat temperature limits and more.
- Invest In Sturdy Furniture: Guests of all age groups will be staying at your vacation rental so opt for sturdy furniture pieces that are safe. Good quality furniture is capable of withstanding all kinds of treatments without the fear of breaking down and injuring your guests.
- Make It Child And Pet-friendly: If you are renting your vacation rental to families with kids and pets, safety becomes a prime issue. To ensure their safety within the rental premises, adopt measures such as setting limits on the number and size of pets, install railings on stairs, safeguard swimming pools if any, purchase gates for installing at the top and bottom of stairs and so on.
- Invest In Good Locks: Use smart locks or automated check-in systems to ensure that your guests get access to the vacation rental conveniently and safely. Before renting, check the locking systems of all the doors and windows to make sure they work well.
- Install An Alarm System: Investing in a reliable alarm system is required for notification of any untoward incidents.
- Provide Contact Information: Ensure each of your guests is aware of contact information in case of an emergency. A good way to do this is to paste important numbers on the fridge with a magnet.
- Provide Fire Safety: Install smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors in your vacation rental. Also, make sure to have fire-extinguishers at convenient locations within the property.
- Install Security Cameras: Outdoor security cameras are a great tool for keeping an eye on the surroundings of the rental. The cameras have a deterrent effect on trespassers and also helps you to keep a tab on the well-being of your guests.
The Rental Management Company offers property management services to vacation rental owners. For more details on tips to make vacation rentals safe for guests, visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
The defining characteristic of a great host is the ability to provide memorable experience to their guests. Being a great host has a significant effect on how your guests feel and also impacts the reviews they provide on various online platforms.
Listed below are some factors that contribute towards making a great host:
- An Impressive Listing: The first step towards being a great host is to prepare a listing that stands out from the rest. It should be honest, comprise of beautiful pictures and detailed descriptions of the vacation rental to help your clients have required information about the property.
- Active Hosting: Active hosting refers to being available at all times for the needs and queries of your guests. A good host is responsive to the needs of his guests and ensures they are comfortable & feel at home.
- Welcoming Information: On your guests’ arrival; provide essential information about the vacation rental e.g. housekeeping services, check-in and check-out timings, availability of Wi-Fi and more. You can also provide some personalized recommendations on the basis of things they would like to do while on vacation.
- Impressive First Impression: Strengthen your first impression by providing food and a welcome drink to your guests on their arrival. Offer your guests useful information about local delicacies, attractions, shopping, bars & nightlife, tours, etc.
- Reviews And Referrals: A great host does not shy away from asking for reviews and referrals based on the services & experience provided. This is important because clients tend to trust reviews of close friends and family members.
- Cleanliness: It is important to know the value of conducting a thorough cleaning session prior to the arrival of guests. Do ensure that the vacation rental is gleaming and smells fresh.
- Emergency Handling: Create an emergency plan for your guests; just in case one arises. The plan should consist of steps to be followed in case of an emergency. Provide your guest with a list of important phone numbers for handling unforeseen events.
- Stock-Up: Stock the kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms with quality essentials. Offer good quality mattresses and sheets in the bedroom. Stock the bathroom with clean towels, toothpaste, soap, provide warm water and more. The kitchen should be provided with appliances like a stove & microwave, dinnerware, glasses and a few grocery items like milk & eggs in the refrigerator.
- Online And Offline Connections: Good hosts know the value of establishing connections with other local hosts. Such interactions expose vacation rental hosts to new opportunities and also help them in learning new things for improving their services.
The Rental Management Company helps vacation rental property owners in managing their properties and ensuring quality services to guests for higher ROI. To know more about being a great vacation rental host in North Padre Island, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418.