Off-season may result in fewer guests but vacation rental bookings during low season can be boosted by planning and formulating creative marketing strategies. In fact, the off-season can be a great time to experiment, grow and thrive.
Following are some ways in which off-season bookings can be boosted for vacation rentals:
- Determine Your Low Season: The first step is to determine the low season for your vacation rental. The low season may vary from one place to other depending on the local attractions and weather conditions. For example in areas where people visit to ski, summers may be considered an off season whereas for beach vacation rentals winter months may be a low season. Defining your vacation rental’s low season is critical for formulating the right marketing strategy.
- Make Adjustments: In order to boost bookings, make some adjustments in pricing, rooms available, minimum duration of stay and more. You can even add some features like a hot tub/Jacuzzi to the vacation rental in order to attract more tenants.
- Contact Local Event Organizers: Contact organizers of local events, propose special offers for their attendees and request them to list your rental in their leaflets. This is a good way of spreading your name and fetching clientele during low season.
- Determine Your Target Guests: Identify the guests that are more likely to rent your vacation rental during low season. The easiest way of identifying your target audience is to take a look at past bookings. Once you determine the guests who frequent your vacation rental the most during off season, you can then proceed & design strategies accordingly to make your property appealing to them.
- Update Your Website: Your website is the first face of your vacation rental for potential online clients. Considering that potential guests usually search for vacation rentals online, make it a point to update your website with new offers every season. You may promote features that will appeal to off season guests with the help of beautiful outdoor images or cozy interior pictures, etc.
- Create More Packages: A simple strategy to attract more guests during off-season is to offer special packages. For example, your target audience shall definitely appreciate lucrative packages such as free meals or special packages for weekdays e.g. a stay of 3 nights for the price of 2 nights and so on.
- Use Social Media And Email Newsletters: It is important to keep previous guests in the loop with the help of social media. You may use social media and e-newsletters to let your audience know of special discounted rates, packages, amenities, events, festival specials and more.
The Rental Management Company offers well-managed vacation rentals equipped with the facilities required for a comfortable stay. To know more about vacation rentals in North Padre Island, call at (361) 949-9050 or visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX-78418.