Guests anticipate a unique experience, when booking a vacation rental. As the owner of a vacation rental, you should work towards being a great host to your guests in order to live up to their expectations. Small acts of hospitality can help you in making a guest’s stay memorable.
Following are some hospitality tips for vacation rental owners to create an ultimate experience for guests:
- Prepare The Bedroom: Provide guests with a high degree of comfort level by ensuring the bedroom exudes a luxurious feel. Use clean white bed sheets for creating a luxurious and calming effect in the room. Also, make sure to provide clean polyester-filled pillows.
- Clean The Bathrooms: The amenities provided in the bathroom and the level of cleanliness will impact your guest’s judgement of the vacation rental. Consider providing towel sets for guests that are preferably white and clean.
- Upgrade The Kitchen: To make the experience of your guests amazing, provide a clean kitchen with the latest upgrades. Place a new sponge, dish soap and a roll of paper towels for every new guest.
- Provide Amenities: To make your guests feel special, provide amenities like a hot tub, a pool, crock pot, a stand mixer or any other useful accessory. If your guests are a family with kids, provide kid-friendly stuff like a game console, board games, room games like ping pong, pool, foosball and so on.
- Hire A Third-Party Cleaning Service: Maintaining a high level of cleanliness is must for setting a high standard for your vacation rental. Consider hiring professional cleaners for deep cleaning tasks like window washing, carpet cleaning and more.
- Presentation And Personalization: The most successful vacation rental owners know the value of presentation and personalization for casting a lasting impact on guests. Well-made beds, neatly folded towels, fresh snacks, fresh flowers, a personalized thank you note, etc. help in increasing the appeal of a rental.
- Prepare A Visitors Guide: Provide guests with information pertaining to local attractions, entertainment venues, gas stations, pharmacies, popular landmarks and other useful details.
- Provide Important Information: Help your guests understand the working of appliances, security systems and electronics in the rental by providing an instruction booklet.
- Respect Their Privacy: A good host knows how to strike a balance between providing guests with the privacy they need while being accessible for emergencies.
The Rental Management Company provides property management services to vacation rental owners. For more details on hospitality tips for vacation rental owners or to know how The Rental Management Company can help, visit – 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rentals are considered to be an inexpensive, private, spacious and comfortable option for travelers looking for a suitable place to stay while on vacation. Choosing an ideal vacation rental depends on a variety of factors such as your budget, amenities required, time of your stay and more.
Listed below are some important factors to consider when searching for a vacation rental:
- Price: The first and foremost factor to consider is the price that you are willing to pay for the vacation rental. The rent depends on the length of your stay, amenities provided, number of rooms and so on. Choose a vacation rental that suits your budget without compromising on quality.
- Amenities And Facilities: A vacation rental should provide the amenities and facilities that you are looking for. To ensure this, make a list of your requirements before starting your search for a property. This will make it easier to shortlist the vacation rentals and save your time.
- Privacy: For those who prioritize privacy while on vacation, look for self-contained vacation rentals located in peaceful neighborhoods. Such properties are exclusive and have serene neighborhoods.
- Include Specific Dates: When searching for a vacation rental, make it a point to do so by being specific about the dates of your stay. This will narrow down your search to properties that are available on the required dates while excluding others. This helps in saving time and focusing only on the options available for you.
- Transportation And Location: Consider the mode of transportation that you will be using for exploring the area. It is advisable to choose a rental that is centrally located to the places you would like to visit or has access to public transport or rental vehicles.
- Reviews: The experience of previous guests is one of the best indicators of the experience provided by a vacation rental. Go through the reviews for a sneak peek on what to expect during your stay at the rental.
- Listing Details: Go through the pictures of vacation rental and study the details such as amenities, features, prices, pet policies, food options, attractions, transportation services, etc.
- Number Of Rooms Required: Determine the number of rooms and beds that you require before beginning your search. This will narrow down your search and save your time.
The Rental Management Company helps its clients in finding an ideal vacation rental. All the rental properties are listed online and the clients can choose according to their requirements. For more details on factors to consider for finding an ideal vacation rental, visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
While booking a vacation rental, kitchen is an important consideration for most guests. Thus, a well-furnished kitchen, equipped with latest appliances, can help vacation rental owners in attracting potential guests. Also, sprucing up your vacation rental’s kitchen with some modern upgrades is a great way of ensuring comfortable stay for renters.
Following are some simple ways to upgrade your vacation rental’s kitchen on a budget:
- Cabinets: For an instant upgrade, invest in attractive yet functional kitchen cabinets. They complete the look of a kitchen and offer immense storage space to keep the workspace clutter free.
- Counters: You can change the entire look of your kitchen by installing a new countertop. Choose a color and pattern that blends with the walls and flooring of your kitchen. Also, ensure the countertop is made of a material that is easy to clean, resistant to burns, stains and scratches. Evergreen choices for kitchen countertops are simple whites and soft grays.
- Color: One of the most inexpensive ways of upgrading your vacation rental’s kitchen is to add a fresh coat of paint to it. Fresh paint makes a space look brighter and clean.
- A Backsplash: To create an attractive and modern effect above the counter space, consider opting for a new backsplash. The right choice of backsplash for your kitchen can entirely transform the vibe of your space and make it look more inviting.
- Appliances: A major reason for guests to opt for vacation rentals is the desire to enjoy cooking their own meals while on a holiday. To make their cooking experience more enjoyable, replace old appliances with new ones. You can add a modern touch to the kitchen by swapping an old gas stove for a stainless steel stove.
- Lighting: Good lighting makes a lot of difference to the environment in a kitchen. Choose from a wide range of lighting fixtures to create mood and add style such as can lights, LED puck lighting, under-cabinet lighting, statement pendant lights, etc.
- Rugs: Lay a colorful rug on your kitchen floor to add a hint of color and brighten up the space. You can make your kitchen look longer, wider and more spacious by using striped rugs.
- Cabinet Handles: If your kitchen cabinets look good but their knobs, pulls and handles look outdated, upgrade them to uplift your kitchen. This inexpensive upgrade can help you to add a luxurious and modern touch to the kitchen.
The Rental Management Company provides property management services for vacation rentals. To know more about maintenance of vacation rentals, visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
An impressive listing is imperative for marketing a vacation rental. However, a large number of vacation rental properties are listed on various channels. Thus, it is important to strategize and create a distinctive listing for your vacation rental property to attract guests.
Listed below are some tips for drafting a vacation rental listing:
- A Catchy Title: The headline of your vacation rental listing is pivotal in creating a great first impression. It is the foremost thing that a potential guest focuses on to draw an impression of your property. Use it to highlight unique aspects of your vacation rental but keep it to the point.
- Professional Photos: The quality of photos posted along with a vacation rental listing plays an important role in attracting guests. Make it a point to post an appropriate number of high quality photos highlighting special features of your property. Also, it is recommended to hire a professional photographer for the job.
- Thumbnail Photo: Pay attention to the thumbnail photo on your vacation rental listing as it should have the potential of catching an onlooker’s attention in less than a minute and generating interest in what your property has to offer.
- An Up-To-Date Calendar: The listing should contain the updated information regarding booking prices and availability of rentals. It is advisable to provide information for at least one year and update it as soon as a new booking is made.
- Property Description: The description of properties on a listing should sound professional and be of the right length. An impressive property description is the one that creates an image of what to expect from the vacation rental. It should also contain information about amenities being provided at the rental. Focus on any features that set your property apart from the rest.
- Online Bookings: Travelers prefer vacation rentals that offer the convenience of secure online bookings and payments. Thus, making a mention of the provision for online booking on your listing will garner the interest of numerous travelers.
- Policies: Your listing should be up-to-date with the latest policies of your vacation rental. It would be helpful to provide information regarding check-in and check-out, refund policies, pet policies, smoking, cancellation, house rules and so on.
- Reviews: Including reviews from previous guests in your listing will add to its credibility, throw light on the services provided and give knowledge about the real experience at your vacation rental. Request your guests for reviews or feedback and provide a link to the reviews on your listing.
The Rental Management Company offers property management services for vacation rental owners. The services include advertizing the property, quality control, housekeeping services, etc. The company also offers rental services to vacation property renters. They can check their website for available vacation rentals and make online bookings. For more details on vacation rentals, visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also contact at (361) 949 – 9050.
There is a rising trend of booking vacation rentals as budget-friendly yet stylish venues for weddings. The governing factor behind this shift in wedding trends is the multitude options offered by vacation rentals in terms of size, location, prices and more.
Let’s take a look at the reasons due to which a vacation rental can serve as a perfect wedding venue:
- Homely Feeling: The best reason for choosing vacation rentals as wedding venues is that they exude a homely vibe. People crave for a homely feeling on their wedding as opposed to conventional formal setups. At a vacation rental, all the rooms in the rental can be utilized and you can enjoy the bliss of food, outdoor space, etc.
- Privacy And Flexibility: Another reason for which vacation rentals can act as the perfect wedding venues is the privacy and flexibility they offer. Families & friends can get together for the wedding away from public glare and enjoy the day till they decide to retire to bed. Special amenities like gourmet kitchens, hot tubs and more can be enjoyed completely.
- Beautiful Backdrops: Most vacation rentals are built in locations with breath-taking backdrops such as a beach, waterfront, etc. They are a refreshing change from a city set-up. Beautiful backdrops, nature’s sounds and a small gathering surely make a wedding memorable.
- Reunions: Weddings bring all family members and friends together under one roof. Hosting a wedding in a vacation rental makes this get-together more meaningful and special because it seems like a reunion. Depending on the configuration of your guests, you can rent vacation homes such as cottages that are situated near each other. Such a setting puts everyone in close proximity with one another without compromising on the privacy and comfort.
- Better Accommodation: Vacation rentals can easily cater to a large number of guests at a minimal cost. In addition to this, all the rooms are easily accessible to all. Guests simply have to walk over to the point at which the ceremony is taking place e.g. the banquet room. Being at one place for all events also reduces the risk of losing things.
- Facilities And Convenience: Vacation rentals usually include well-stocked kitchens, washers and dryers, security, housekeeping services, parking, large-scale trash removal services and much more. Such facilities and amenities add to the comfort & enjoyment of the guests.
For more information on vacation rentals, call at (361) 949–9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Are you planning a vacation to Corpus Christi but unable to decide on accommodation that will give you comfort of home? If so, you are the kind of person who would love a vacation rental.
Vacation rentals are gaining popularity amongst travelers for the services and comfort they provide. Staying in a vacation rental blends the luxurious feel of a hotel with familiarity of a home.
Following are some tips to help you find a vacation rental in Corpus Christi, TX:
- Consult Experts: Look for a reputed real estate company that specializes in offering vacation rentals in Corpus Christi. It is recommended to choose a company that’s been in the real estate business for many years.
Assess What You Want: Based on your requirements, you can choose from vacation rentals in the form of single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums or multi-family apartment communities.
- Book Early: It is advisable to plan ahead if you are eyeing a specific vacation rental. Good vacation rentals are booked out fast so there’s no time to waste when you’ve made a choice.
- Online Research: The best way to search for a vacation rental is to conduct an online search. A real estate company that means business will provide descriptions of vacation rentals on its website. With just a few clicks, you will have access to a number of vacation rentals in an area of your choice, as per your budget and with the amenities, services and facilities you want.
- Be Open-Minded: Vacation rentals are meant to glorify your stay so don’t compromise on quality. Strike a balance between spending and over-spending. Don’t overanalyze whether you need everything being offered. Remember it’s a vacation and it’s okay to splurge on yourself once in a while. Don’t compromise on quality just to save a few dollars. Enjoy the whole package.
- Prioritize Safety And Security: Before finalizing a vacation rental, it is extremely important to contact the property manager, ask questions and gather information. If you are interested in a specific vacation rental, read the reviews and feedback of previous guests for better judgement about its safety and security.
- Read The Final Print: Make the final commitment only after you fully understand what it involves. Go through all the terms and conditions, services that will be provided, financial obligations, deposits, property insurance, liability and more.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Take your vacation rental to the next level and set it apart from the rest by adding a few luxurious elements to it. Give your clients a taste of luxury with the following tips:
- Bedroom: Revamp your bedroom to start with. Invest in a good quality mattress, a down comforter, plump down pillows and cotton sheets with the highest thread count for maximum comfort. The bed should be a queen or king size bed with a beautiful headboard. Place side tables on each side of the bed and decorate them with decent looking bed-side lamps. A little desk, comfy chairs, a TV cabinet and a nice dresser can make a huge difference in the appeal and aesthetics of a bedroom.
- Bathroom: A clutter-free, clean and serene-looking bathroom is what you should strive to create in your vacation rental. Add some tasteful minimalistic decor items and amenities such as glass-enclosed walk-in-showers, a Jacuzzi tub, deep sinks, unique soaps and scents, plush towels, good-quality bathrobes, and more.
- Entry Way: Make your vacation rental’s entry-way warm and welcoming for a luxurious feel. For this, you may have to invest in some dim lights, an entryway table, a centerpiece, books, flower arrangements, statement mirrors, artwork, etc.
- Window Treatments: These make a world of a difference in the overall get-up of a space. For a luxurious look and feel, you should invest in custom draperies made from fabrics that blend with your space and match your personal tastes. Silks, linen and damasks are ideal fabric choices for a rich look. If your budget allows, use black-out curtains in the bedrooms for the ultimate hotel-like experience.
- Climate Control: To achieve the perfect indoor temperature, install a programmable thermostat in your home. They assess your temperature habits over a period of time and automatically customize the temperature for you.
- Lighting: Your vacation rental should be bright and well-lit to look luxurious. For this you can use chandeliers, art lights, wall sconces, sculptural light fixtures, lamps, mood lighting or simply floor to ceiling windows.
- Flowers And Greenery: Adding flowers and greenery instantly adds life and elegance to any space. Place aromatic flowers in your entry-way. Add some house plants to luxe-up every room.
- Layer The Look: Choose hard and resilient flooring like travertine, hardwood or marble. Layer them with plush area rugs in the entryway or seating areas. Use decorative pillows and trims to accent your sofas and chairs.
We offer luxurious vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
A few interior and exterior upgrades can immensely contribute towards improving the value of a vacation rental. Depending on your budget you can opt for expensive renovations or simple accessories to spruce up your property. Here are some useful budget friendly tips to help improve the value of a vacation rental.
A tastefully painted vacation rental helps in adding value to its closing price. It gives the impression that the property is well maintained and instantly modernizes it. Vacation rentals that are freshly painted look luxurious and appealing. To be on the safe side, stick to neutral colors and add pops of color with the help of accessories such as colorful throw pillows, seasonal flowers or artwork.
- Get Rid Of Outdated Features
Instantly get rid of any feature that does not resonate with modern trends. It helps to save on expenditure related to repairs and maintenance.
- Upgrade The Bathroom And Kitchen
Potential clients usually judge a vacation rental from the condition of the kitchen and bathroom. It is believed that remodeling these rooms can increase the value of property. If you don’t want to spend a fortune on remodeling the bathroom and kitchen, you can replace the light fixtures, install in-cabinet or under-cabinet lighting, change the tiles, update the backsplash with color, change the shower head, sink and towel rack etc. For the kitchen invest in modern culinary tools like coffee makers, mixers etc.
- Get Professional Cleaning Done
Dirt can be distracting. Getting your vacation rental thoroughly cleaned by professionals lets potential clients focus on the upgrades. It is advisable to hire professional cleaners for the job.
- Let In Natural Light
Use blinds and curtains that do not block natural light from coming in. Light opens up a space and makes it look bright and inviting. An illuminated vacation rental looks clean, beautiful and more expensive.
- Highlight Your Property’s Focal Points
When advertizing your property, highlight the features that stand out. This could be the architectural design or some interior features such as a large window or a chandelier and even some outdoor areas. When staging your rental, be sure to draw your client’s attention to features that make your property look special.
- A Personal Touch
Lend a personal touch to your vacation rental to improve its value. Incorporate everyday items and special touches such as DVD’s, board games, books, a welcome basket etc. These items will make a renter look forward to the stay in your rental at whatever price.
Add some glory to the outdoor space of your vacation rental with the help of local plants, trees, bushes and unique rocks. A little bit of effort towards landscaping property goes a long way in adding dimension to it and increasing its value. Invest in sidewalk lighting to add charm to your property during evenings.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.