Take your vacation rental to the next level and set it apart from the rest by adding a few luxurious elements to it. Give your clients a taste of luxury with the following tips:
- Bedroom: Revamp your bedroom to start with. Invest in a good quality mattress, a down comforter, plump down pillows and cotton sheets with the highest thread count for maximum comfort. The bed should be a queen or king size bed with a beautiful headboard. Place side tables on each side of the bed and decorate them with decent looking bed-side lamps. A little desk, comfy chairs, a TV cabinet and a nice dresser can make a huge difference in the appeal and aesthetics of a bedroom.
- Bathroom: A clutter-free, clean and serene-looking bathroom is what you should strive to create in your vacation rental. Add some tasteful minimalistic decor items and amenities such as glass-enclosed walk-in-showers, a Jacuzzi tub, deep sinks, unique soaps and scents, plush towels, good-quality bathrobes, and more.
- Entry Way: Make your vacation rental’s entry-way warm and welcoming for a luxurious feel. For this, you may have to invest in some dim lights, an entryway table, a centerpiece, books, flower arrangements, statement mirrors, artwork, etc.
- Window Treatments: These make a world of a difference in the overall get-up of a space. For a luxurious look and feel, you should invest in custom draperies made from fabrics that blend with your space and match your personal tastes. Silks, linen and damasks are ideal fabric choices for a rich look. If your budget allows, use black-out curtains in the bedrooms for the ultimate hotel-like experience.
- Climate Control: To achieve the perfect indoor temperature, install a programmable thermostat in your home. They assess your temperature habits over a period of time and automatically customize the temperature for you.
- Lighting: Your vacation rental should be bright and well-lit to look luxurious. For this you can use chandeliers, art lights, wall sconces, sculptural light fixtures, lamps, mood lighting or simply floor to ceiling windows.
- Flowers And Greenery: Adding flowers and greenery instantly adds life and elegance to any space. Place aromatic flowers in your entry-way. Add some house plants to luxe-up every room.
- Layer The Look: Choose hard and resilient flooring like travertine, hardwood or marble. Layer them with plush area rugs in the entryway or seating areas. Use decorative pillows and trims to accent your sofas and chairs.
We offer luxurious vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
A few interior and exterior upgrades can immensely contribute towards improving the value of a vacation rental. Depending on your budget you can opt for expensive renovations or simple accessories to spruce up your property. Here are some useful budget friendly tips to help improve the value of a vacation rental.
A tastefully painted vacation rental helps in adding value to its closing price. It gives the impression that the property is well maintained and instantly modernizes it. Vacation rentals that are freshly painted look luxurious and appealing. To be on the safe side, stick to neutral colors and add pops of color with the help of accessories such as colorful throw pillows, seasonal flowers or artwork.
- Get Rid Of Outdated Features
Instantly get rid of any feature that does not resonate with modern trends. It helps to save on expenditure related to repairs and maintenance.
- Upgrade The Bathroom And Kitchen
Potential clients usually judge a vacation rental from the condition of the kitchen and bathroom. It is believed that remodeling these rooms can increase the value of property. If you don’t want to spend a fortune on remodeling the bathroom and kitchen, you can replace the light fixtures, install in-cabinet or under-cabinet lighting, change the tiles, update the backsplash with color, change the shower head, sink and towel rack etc. For the kitchen invest in modern culinary tools like coffee makers, mixers etc.
- Get Professional Cleaning Done
Dirt can be distracting. Getting your vacation rental thoroughly cleaned by professionals lets potential clients focus on the upgrades. It is advisable to hire professional cleaners for the job.
- Let In Natural Light
Use blinds and curtains that do not block natural light from coming in. Light opens up a space and makes it look bright and inviting. An illuminated vacation rental looks clean, beautiful and more expensive.
- Highlight Your Property’s Focal Points
When advertizing your property, highlight the features that stand out. This could be the architectural design or some interior features such as a large window or a chandelier and even some outdoor areas. When staging your rental, be sure to draw your client’s attention to features that make your property look special.
- A Personal Touch
Lend a personal touch to your vacation rental to improve its value. Incorporate everyday items and special touches such as DVD’s, board games, books, a welcome basket etc. These items will make a renter look forward to the stay in your rental at whatever price.
Add some glory to the outdoor space of your vacation rental with the help of local plants, trees, bushes and unique rocks. A little bit of effort towards landscaping property goes a long way in adding dimension to it and increasing its value. Invest in sidewalk lighting to add charm to your property during evenings.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.