Setting the right price for your vacation rental ensures your guests are happy and likely to stay for a longer duration while you earn profit. In order to arrive at an optimal price for your vacation rental, it is important to correctly estimate the operating costs and potential profits from the rental. This will give you a better idea of a price that will take care of costs while generating profits.
Here are some tips for striking the right price for your vacation rental:
- Research: Research on the prices of vacation rentals in your area via newspapers, hearsay, online listings and other sources on the internet. While doing so, ensure that the vacation rentals you are studying offer similar amenities and are situated in a location similar to yours.
- List Your Expenses: Tabulate expenses related to your vacation rental such as cost of emergency repairs, cleaning services, landscaping, taxes, utilities, etc. Also consider larger costs like painting, roof repair, replacement of major appliances, cost of furnishings (mattresses, cooking utensils, linens, etc.) and other expenses.
- Lower Your Price: A guest has a higher probability of choosing a vacation rental that offers the same features and amenities like others in the market but at a lower price. So, study what your competitors are offering, compare it to what you have to offer and finalize a price that is slightly lower than the one prevalent in the market.
- Consider The Season: There is usually a peak season for every vacation rental, so take into account what your peak season is when determining a price. To increase profits, you can reduce prices before and after the peak season. Also consider events and holidays in your area when formulating the price.
- Offer Flexibility: Be flexible with your pricing strategy by fixing different rates for weekends and weekdays. Attract more guests during weekends by offering lower prices in the form of offers and discounts. However, when doing so, it is important to analyze the impact of the discount on your profit margin.
- Incentivize Guests: Encourage existing guests to become repeat guests by offering them special incentives when they re-visit. This can be in the form of offering special discounts and offers when they return. Weigh your options and decide whether spending on attracting a new guest or retaining an old one is economically viable.
Hiring a professional team of vacation rental managers can ease the process of pricing your rental. The Rental Management Company is a team of experienced vacation rental managers. The team helps in formulating a profitable pricing strategy and offers services including vacation rental marketing, maintenance, etc. For more details on vacation rental pricing in North Padre Island, visit 14613 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418 or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Social isolation is the mantra that applies to almost every place during COVID. As things get better in some parts of the world and people are easing back into their pre-COVID lifestyles, some are rediscovering their love for travel and exploration. Vacation rentals offer the right environment for both solo and group travelers as the guests can stay isolated from other travelers.
Here are the reasons for which vacation rentals are the safest option for travelers amid the pandemic:
- Hygiene: Hygiene and safety are a primary concern for many during COVID. Fortunately, travelers can be sure of safety and hygiene measures as per their personal standards at vacation rentals. They have a choice when it comes to the level of hygiene that is required for maximum protection. This can be attributed to the freedom of managing basic chores like cooking and washing. There is absolutely no contact with an outsider when fixing a meal, doing the laundry and dishes, etc.
- Flexible Policies: Guests can cut short or extend their stay easily. This makes it convenient for travelers with indefinite plans of staying at the vacation rental. Some are in need of a refreshing change of scenery due to restrictions imposed and prefer vacation rentals for short stays while others are looking for a cost-effective place for a longer duration. The flexibility offered by vacation rentals caters to the unique financial and personal requirements of travelers.
- Tons Of Features & Amenities: Vacation rentals offer a variety of superior amenities, services and facilities for guests at an affordable price. For example, they offer heated pools, well-furnished patios, high-speed internet, dishwashers, semi-equipped modern kitchens, comfortable furniture for rest and work, plenty of indoor and outdoor space and more. Staying at a vacation rental offers the freedom, sense of control and comfort just like that at one’s home.
- Outstanding Customer Care: Approachability with the management is a major attraction of vacation rentals for guests during COVID. Guests have contactless access (online) to the managerial team of the vacation rental at all times in case of an emergency, an inquiry or a request for some service. This high level of reliability makes it convenient for guests who do not want to leave the rental at frequent intervals and prefer contactless assistance.
The Rental Management Company offers affordable and quality vacation rentals in North Padre Island. To know more about reasons to book a vacation rental during COVID, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Have you ever thought of a vacation rental as your wedding venue? Vacation rentals are ideal for those looking for ways to make their wedding unforgettable and unique. They are affordable and perfect for hosting limited guests. Since vacation rentals offer high levels of privacy, they are ideal for hosting your wedding during the ongoing pandemic.
Listed below are some convincing reasons for having a wedding in a vacation rental:
- Offer Complete Privacy: If you want your wedding to be a private affair, a vacation rental will ensure complete privacy. The atmosphere at such weddings is similar to that at one’s own home with access to only limited guests and complete freedom from the glare of strangers.
- They Are Customizable: Almost everything about a vacation rental wedding is customizable as per the personal preferences and budget of a couple. Couples can hire professional wedding planners to ensure decoration, catering and every detail matches their wishes.
- Stunning Locations: Vacation rental weddings provide the luxury of choosing one’s favorite location. Vacation rentals offered by The Rental Management Company are located at beautiful beaches of North Padre Island. So, if you want a memorable wedding at a beautiful location, a vacation rental wedding is an ideal choice.
- Outdoor Spaces: Vacation rentals are meant to feel like a home away from home which is why they offer plenty of outdoor space for guests. They can easily accommodate wedding guests and offer enough space for outdoor fun. The rentals provide durable and comfortable outdoor furniture and amenities.
- Large Properties: Vacation rentals are made on large properties due to which they offer a lot of indoor and outdoor space. They have enough rooms to accommodate guests for a number of days and also offer enough parking. The rooms are spacious and airy, making them apt for compact weddings involving family and friends.
- 24 Hour Services: Vacation rentals make a perfect choice for weddings due to the outstanding customer services offered. Vacation rentals are usually managed by professional vacation rental management firms that strive to offer quality customer service.
The Rental Management Company offers quality vacation rentals equipped with modern amenities. To know more about reasons to book a vacation rental as your wedding venue, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rentals need not be restricted to seasons as they can be configured to suit the demands of each season and thrive throughout the year. To keep a vacation rental relevant in spite of the season, it is important to understand the requirements of target clients and offer the same. A rental owner should also stay updated on the latest seasonal trends and incorporate them in the rental property.
Here are some ideas for vacation rental owners to attract guests during winters:
- Update Your Listing: Your listing plays a major role in creating the impact you desire on the mind of your target audience. It is the gateway through which you can showcase what you have to offer. Increase the appeal of your rental listing by including high quality photos of your property in a winter setting, an indoor/outdoor fireplace, candle decorations, beautiful bookshelves, cozy and bright bed-linen and pictures showing the activities guests can enjoy if they stay at your rental.
- Reduce Minimum Stay Requirements: Tweak booking requirements and make them flexible for potential guests. Lower the minimum night stay to keep options open for all kind of renters. You can even consider creating long weekend packages, weekday specials offers and discount packages for entire week bookings.
- Make it Child Friendly: If your target audience is families, you should make your vacation rental a child-friendly and/or pet-friendly. Include some board games, puzzle books, a high chair, stroller, crib, safety gates on stairs and around a pool, etc.
- Organize Special Events: Offer your guests a list of events they can be a part of during their stay. Organize some fun outdoor events or gather information about nearby events being organized by tourism organizations, chambers of commerce and other event organizers. Ask for an events calendar of festivals, concerts and sports to be held during the winter season and also consider partnering with some organizers for discount cards and free event tickets.
- Offer Competitive Prices: Research on other listings in your area and price your rental accordingly. Set your price as per the amenities you have to offer and the location of your rental. You can make your listing more competitive by offering an extra night for the same price.
- Hire A Property Manager: A property manager will take care of the management, maintenance and promotion of your vacation rental. This will not only save your time and energy, but also aid in attracting guests to your rental. A property manager will assist in everything from the amenities and features to be offered, to determining the right price for your rental.
The Rental Management Company assists vacation rental owners in maintaining the appeal of their vacation rentals during winters. The agents offer professional services to improve the number of guests at the property. For more details on tips to attract guests to a vacation rental in winters, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rentals are meant to feel like a home away from home; so, most of them are equipped with essentials and a few extras to enhance a guest’s stay. Nevertheless, it is advisable to pack strategically for a comfortable and memorable stay. When packing for a vacation rental, you should consider factors such as the demographics of your family/group, length of stay, weather conditions of the place, medical conditions and personal preferences.
Following are some things you must remember to pack when planning for a vacation rental stay:
- Essential Clothing: Pack weather appropriate clothing, bathing suits, comfortable night wear, socks, handkerchiefs, face masks, a robe, a sun hat and comfortable shoes/footwear.
- Kitchen Essentials: You can expect basic kitchen supplies in your vacation rental but it would be good to carry along items that you use frequently in your own kitchen. These include condiments, paper towels, coffee filters, coffee, sugar, favorite snacks, a corkscrew, cereal, aluminum foil, Ziploc bags, paper plates, disposable glasses, crock-pot, salt and pepper, spices, bin bags, dishwashing soap, etc.
- Bathroom Essentials: For the bathroom, pack your favorite soap for a home-like feel or if allergic to common brands, safety pins, shampoo, conditioner, hair color, toothpaste, a body wash, shower cap, your toothbrush, floss and grooming supplies (razor, deodorant, hairdryer, nail cutter, perfume, hair brush, etc.)
- Pet Supplies: If you have a pet and there are no restrictions at the vacation rental for bringing it along, there are a couple of things that you should pack for your furry friend. These include a pet first-aid kit, a fetch toy, pick-up bags, life jacket, leash/harness and a pet water bottle.
- Entertainment And Electronics: Assign a separate bag for electronics such as tablets, streaming devices, a portable mini speaker, charging cables, a selfie stick, water proof pouch, power bank, batteries, DVDs, your gaming system, cameras, etc. Also, be prepared for unpredictable situations like poor weather that may warrant you to stay indoors and entertain yourself. For such situations, pack some books, magazines, board games, card games, and any other form of entertainment supplies to keep you occupied and engaged.
- General Stuff: Some general stuff to pack includes medication, your eye glasses, umbrellas, writing material (note pads and colored pencils/pens), a night light, bed rail (for a baby), cloth hangers, stroller, beach/pool toys, sunscreen, bikes, a huge tote/ beach bag, a headlamp/flashlight, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, disposable plastic gloves, etc.
- Important Documents: Make it a point to carry a separate pouch and pack your driver’s license, health insurance cards, auto insurance cards, rental confirmation information and credit/debit cards.
The Rental Management Company offers well-furnished vacation rentals in Corpus Christi. The vacation rentals are equipped with amenities that are necessary to ensure a comfortable stay for the guests. For more details on things to pack for your stay, call at (361) 949 – 9050.
View Full Image
Vacation rental amenities provided by the owners directly impact the experience of guests and help in converting a one-time guest into a returning guest. When travelers browse through vacation rental properties, amenities can really set the rental apart and make it stand out by indicating that the property will make the guests feel like home.
Things that can make vacation rental feel like home are:
Various vacation rental features can be provided to offer comfort, convenience, and homely environment to the guests. Travelers tend to filter their search for a vacation rental according to the features and amenities offered.
- 24-Hour Check-In: An automated check-in system will ensure that the guests can check-in whenever they please. It will free the owner from the responsibility of being present at the time of check-in. When the guests get access to the property through such services, they feel welcomed.
- Wi-Fi Services: One basic necessity that any vacation rental should be equipped with is the Wi-Fi connection. The guests will accept a fast and convenient Wi-Fi connection, as a part of their rental package. A Wi-Fi network helps the guests in enjoying uninterrupted entertainment, complete any urgent work, check their emails, etc. Providing the Wi-Fi password at the time of check-in will allow the guests feel at home as they do not need to contact the owner whenever they need internet access.
- Availability Of Cable Or Streaming Services: Even if they do not use the television, most guests will look for TV access as a must-have amenity in their vacation rental. The ideal combination would be to offer cable television, allowing access to various web portals, as well as live television for local news and weather reports.
- Family-Friendly Games: Families with kids will be excited about being able to play at their holiday home. Also, provide a selection of games for the whole family to make the vacation rental stand out to travelers. Provide free kids’ amenities such as crayons, books, bathtub toys, etc. Some board games and cards for family fun can also be provided.
- Local Maps & Recommendations: Make sure to provide local information for the guests to peruse. Provide information about the most recommended neighborhood restaurants and cafes. Include pamphlets on prominent local features like theaters, national parks or historical sights. This information will help the travelers feel as if they know the place as well as their hometown.
- Electrical Appliances: Having electric cookware (such as a kettle, coffee maker, rice cooker, etc.), refrigerator, oven, etc. will help the guests enjoy by allowing them enjoy home cooked meals.
The Rental Management Company provides vacation rental equipped with various amenities. This is to ensure a comfortable stay for the guests. For more details on things that can make vacation rentals feel like home, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.