An impressive listing is imperative for marketing a vacation rental. However, a large number of vacation rental properties are listed on various channels. Thus, it is important to strategize and create a distinctive listing for your vacation rental property to attract guests.
Listed below are some tips for drafting a vacation rental listing:
- A Catchy Title: The headline of your vacation rental listing is pivotal in creating a great first impression. It is the foremost thing that a potential guest focuses on to draw an impression of your property. Use it to highlight unique aspects of your vacation rental but keep it to the point.
- Professional Photos: The quality of photos posted along with a vacation rental listing plays an important role in attracting guests. Make it a point to post an appropriate number of high quality photos highlighting special features of your property. Also, it is recommended to hire a professional photographer for the job.
- Thumbnail Photo: Pay attention to the thumbnail photo on your vacation rental listing as it should have the potential of catching an onlooker’s attention in less than a minute and generating interest in what your property has to offer.
- An Up-To-Date Calendar: The listing should contain the updated information regarding booking prices and availability of rentals. It is advisable to provide information for at least one year and update it as soon as a new booking is made.
- Property Description: The description of properties on a listing should sound professional and be of the right length. An impressive property description is the one that creates an image of what to expect from the vacation rental. It should also contain information about amenities being provided at the rental. Focus on any features that set your property apart from the rest.
- Online Bookings: Travelers prefer vacation rentals that offer the convenience of secure online bookings and payments. Thus, making a mention of the provision for online booking on your listing will garner the interest of numerous travelers.
- Policies: Your listing should be up-to-date with the latest policies of your vacation rental. It would be helpful to provide information regarding check-in and check-out, refund policies, pet policies, smoking, cancellation, house rules and so on.
- Reviews: Including reviews from previous guests in your listing will add to its credibility, throw light on the services provided and give knowledge about the real experience at your vacation rental. Request your guests for reviews or feedback and provide a link to the reviews on your listing.
The Rental Management Company offers property management services for vacation rental owners. The services include advertizing the property, quality control, housekeeping services, etc. The company also offers rental services to vacation property renters. They can check their website for available vacation rentals and make online bookings. For more details on vacation rentals, visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also contact at (361) 949 – 9050.