The key to attracting quality tenants to your vacation rental lies in the ability to make it stand out from other vacation rentals in the market. This can be done by decorating, renovating, or making exceptional offers.
Some affordable and unique tips for making a vacation rental more appealing to prospective renters in the market are:
- Know Your Market: The first step is to define your market and know what potential renters are looking for in a vacation rental. This will help you concentrate your efforts in the right direction and spend on the right things. Capitalize on what your potential renter wants by offering him the appropriate facilities.
- Choice of Materials: When choosing materials for furniture items and other parts of the rental, take into consideration factors such as maintenance, durability, and style. Use materials that do not need frequent replacements and age well e.g. antique pine floors, stone counters, plaster walls, etc.
- Keep It Simple: Keep a limit on how much you accessorize and furnish the rental. A low-key appearance is preferred by tenants as compared to rentals that are over-accessorized and highly edited. Keep the foundation of your rental neutral and use accent colors to add layers and textures to the look.
- Smart Mixing: Mix up materials and items of decor to minimize expenses yet create a difference. For instance, you can invest in a high-quality dining table but cut down on the cost of dining chairs. But make it a point to be considerate of the quality of furniture and décor items.
- Decorate: Decorate your vacation rental smartly by incorporating functionality in each item of decor. Use pieces of furniture like ottomans, storage benches, storage baskets, open shelves, etc. These not only look attractive but serve a number of other purposes as well thus, minimizing the need for more things and cutting down expenses.
- Pay Attention To Privacy: Create a cozy nook for your guest to sit privately with friends and family. This can be in the form of a side porch with a daybed, a fire-place, seating adjacent to a large window, etc.
- Extra Amenities: Offer uninterrupted, fast and free Wi-Fi, access to premium TV, smart TV’s, etc. Also provide ample parking space, or access to a garage, towels, nice beddings, robes, soaps, burlap placemats, high-end bedding, etc.
- Lighting: Invest in exterior and interior lighting fixtures to light up dark spots, create a relaxing mood and provide extra light for reading.
The Rental Management Company offers a variety of vacation rental services. The agents ensure that vacation rentals are maintained with basic amenities to provide a comfortable stay for the guests. To know about how to create a standout vacation rental, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also contact (361) 949 – 9050.