A vacation home must exude an inviting vibe for your guests so that they come back again the next time. You should be able to offer a comfortable and relaxing space to your guests where they can enjoy their vacation. You can follow the below mentioned tips to make your vacation home more welcoming:
- Cleanliness: It is important to offer a clean environment to your guests. Pay special attention towards the hard-to-reach corners and make additional efforts to clean the kitchen and bathrooms. If you are providing a refrigerator to your guests, make sure it is clean as well. Organize everything properly in your fridge and kitchen cabinets for a neat look.
- Have comfortable furniture: The furniture in your vacation home must be comfortable and your guests should be able to use them indoors as well as outdoors. Opt for dining chairs or stacking chairs as they work well around a dining table and on the deck too. The material of your chairs should be damp-proof so that it does not get spoiled.
- Make space for guests’ things: The vacation home must look clean and tidy, free from any kind of clutter. Apart from cleaning your space meticulously, you also need to make sure there are not too many items on display. Offer some space for your guests where they can easily keep their small personal items. You can have a small shelf, cabinet or even a sofa wall bed that can be folded during the day.
- Pay attention to minute details: Checking small details can go a long way in making your guests feel at ease in the vacation home. For instance, you can clean all the major and minor appliances along with light fixtures. Clean dust from all the doors and windows and do not forget to wipe off dust from the shelves. Also, vacuum the couch and clean the debris that has settled under the appliances and furniture items.
- Have beautiful bedding: A bedroom is one of the first things that your guests will notice because they want to relax after a long day of traveling. You can buy hi-end designer bed sheets, pillow covers and comforters at discounted rates. Spending a little bit extra money on the bedroom can go a long way in impressing your guests.
- Keep kitchen furniture comfy: It is best to have comfortable bar stools and high seating options in and around the kitchen. If you have a small kitchen, unstack and spread out the chairs around the kitchen so that your guests can sit together and chat before dinner. Once dinner is ready, they can stack the bar stools back again and place them in a corner.
We, at The Rental Management Company, can help you rent out your vacation home in Corpus Christi. We have extensive experience in advertizing rental properties across the city. For more information, feel free to call us at (361) 949 – 9050.