Traveling is the latest passion and it is no longer limited to people with a big luxury budget. Almost anyone can afford a business or leisure trip even with a limited budget, thanks to vacation rentals which provide facilities just as good as other accommodations but at a fraction of the cost. Gone are the days when traveling was for holidays or specific seasons only. People are actively traveling throughout the year. A new trend that is catching up fast with travelers is going solo.
Solo travelers are a great catch for vacation rental owners. So, if you own a vacation rental in Corpus Christi and are interested in marketing it to solo travelers for better business prospects in terms of bookings and rental income; here are some tips for you:
- Tap Into The Solo Traveler’s Personality: For effectively marketing your vacation rental, try to understand the personality of a person who travels alone. What does he expect from the experience and how can you match the expectation? The solo traveler may be looking forward to experience a new culture, new city or country, new food, etc. This knowledge will help you market your rental accordingly and attract the right guests.
- Fulfill The Needs Of A Solo Traveler: Put yourself in his shoes in order to understand what his needs may be when staying alone. Common needs of solo travelers are security, housekeeping, good food, etc. Think about the services that would be of value to your guest and highlight them in your listing to catch his attention.
- Special Services: Offering special services to solo travelers as a part of the vacation rental package is a great way of earning their loyalty. Examples of such services are offering them free supplies of everyday commodities like shampoo, toilet paper, shower gel, etc. and services like a free bike to ride around the city.
- A Free Meal: A solo traveler’s meal requirements are very different from those of a group. Chances are your guest will not have a large stock of food in the fridge for the fear of spoiling it. Attract solo travelers by offering them one meal, preferably breakfast at a very reasonable price.
- Include References To The Local Culture: Talking of Corpus Christi, mention attractions like the beach, Hurricane Alley waterpark, Mustang Island State Park, South Texas Botanical gardens, Texas State Aquarium and more to generate interest of the travelers.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.