A heaven for beach lovers, Corpus Christi is the perfect place to spend your vacation this summer season. Apart from enjoying at the beautiful sandy beaches, you can visit museums, aquariums, admire the botanical gardens and do bird watching as well. There are so many places to explore in Corpus Christi that one vacation is not enough.
If you are also planning to visit Corpus Christi, take note of the following tips for a worry-free vacation:
- Book a vacation rental: When going on a vacation with friends and family, booking a vacation rental home is the best thing that you can do. A vacation rental offers facilities such as spacious rooms, multiple entertainment options, laundry service, a fully-equipped kitchen, a personal swimming pool and much more. You get everything under one roof at an affordable price so that you can enjoy with your family members.
- Make advance bookings: It is best to get your airline tickets and hotel reservations done well in advance. Since the best time to visit Corpus Christi is during the months of June and October, you need to plan your vacation accordingly. The weather is very pleasant at this time of the year, so you should make the most of it.
- Enjoy the journey: A vacation in Corpus Christi is the perfect opportunity to enjoy some laidback time. Do not rush into things and adjust your timings if you have kids along with you. Check in at the airport well in advance so that you do not end up missing your flight. Also, schedule your trip in such a way that you have time to relax and venture out while holidaying.
- Plan your vacation: The city has a number of tourist attractions for travelers who want to have a great vacation. For instance, if you are a history lover, you can visit the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History or the USS Lexington. On the other hand, if you are more interested in nature, don’t forget to visit the South Texas Botanical Gardens and Nature Center. For food lovers, the Republic of Texas Bar and Grill is the perfect place to enjoy outstanding cuisine. Depending on the number of days at hand, you need to plan your vacation accordingly.
- Don’t forget beach essentials: Since you will be on the beach for a good part of your vacation in Corpus Christi, don’t forget to carry your beach essentials such as an sunscreen, water-proof shoes/ flip-flops, baby powder etc. Also, carry an emergency first-aid kit and do pack in some snacks to munch on while your BBQ gets ready.
To book a vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, get in touch with agents at The Rental Management Company. You can contact us at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rental home serves as the best way to spend some quality time with your loved ones. You can dance, cook and even have a party on the premises, but before you choose a vacation rental home, ensure that it offers maximum facilities and falls within your budget.
Below mentioned are some of the amenities that a vacation rental home must possess-
- Extra Space – Look for a home that provides enough room for you to walk around. In addition to having multiple bedrooms, it must also offer outer space like backyard, patio or a balcony so that your friends or family can easily dwell in the place.
- Wi-Fi – These days even if you are on a vacation, you may want to use social media, search for nearby visiting places, shopping stores etc. and that too, without paying extra on your phone bills. Therefore, a good Wi-Fi connection is of prime importance in a rental home.
- Washer And Dryers– For your comfortable stay, the vacation rental must offer washer and dryer. You may not want to wash too many clothes, but if you go out for swimming or on the beach, you will definitely need to get them cleaned. A washer and a dryer are also important if you are planning for a longer stay.
- Equipped Kitchen – Though you may eat outside and decide to be in a “no cooking “mode for your entire vacation, having a well-equipped kitchen is always necessary. It should have all the basic features like a cooktop, microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator etc. so that you can cook when needed.
- Pet Friendly Policy– If you are willing to take your pet along with you, look for a vacation rental that is pet friendly. These homes are equipped with the amenities required to keep the pet safe and happy. Certain vacation rentals charge extra fee for the pets, so while finalizing the home ensure that the price is affordable.
- Swimming Pool– To beat the sweltering heat, search for an accommodation that provides indoor or outdoor swimming pool. It not only makes you feel relaxed, but also gives you a chance to enjoy and spend some quality time with friends or family.
We, at The Rental Management Company, provide beautiful vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, TX. To know more about our services, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Summer vacation offers a great opportunity to go on a holiday and enjoy bonding time with family and friends. A vacation rental is the preferred choice for many families nowadays because it offers all the amenities and recreational tools under one roof. You can cook, wash, eat without any hassles and enjoy your summer vacation to the fullest.
When looking for a summer vacation rental home, you need to consider the following features:
- Air-Conditioning: One of the most important features that should be an unmistakable part of a vacation rental is a well-functioning air-conditioning unit. Summers can see high temperatures throughout the day and therefore it is essential that a vacation rental is fully air-conditioned for the comfort of its guests.
- Beach View: A rental home located by the beach side will give you the ultimate holiday experience. You can watch the coastline right across the home and enjoy the beach view. Watch the beautiful sunrise, go fishing or simply sit by the beach to enjoy some quiet family time.
- Spacious Rooms: The rooms should be spacious and airy and not get stuffy. There should be ample windows with clean draperies and curtains. The summer vacation rental should also be built such that it remains cool from inside during the day. The exterior should not be painted in dark colors and the interiors can have walls in light shades.
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool: An outdoor pool is a must-have in a summer vacation rental home. Summers are the time to enjoy water and what better way than spending some time in the pool! Apart from private and outdoor pools, certain vacation rental homes also offer the facility of hot tub, poolside gazebo.
- Viewing Decks, Balconies Or Patio: When you rent a vacation rental, it should feature various outdoor viewing decks or patio space. Additional facilities can include an outdoor shower arrangement to make the stay even more comfortable.
- Open Lawns Or Gardens: A summer vacation rental with open lawns and plenty of outdoor seating options is a good choice. You can sit outside after sunset and enjoy barbecue sessions while watching the beach and waves.
- Other Amenities: Some other important amenities in a vacation rental meant for summers include a refrigerator, laundry room, mini bar etc.
We, at The Rental Management Company provide vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, TX. Our extensive online listing will help you to choose from a wide range of homes. For more information, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
A vacation home must exude an inviting vibe for your guests so that they come back again the next time. You should be able to offer a comfortable and relaxing space to your guests where they can enjoy their vacation. You can follow the below mentioned tips to make your vacation home more welcoming:
- Cleanliness: It is important to offer a clean environment to your guests. Pay special attention towards the hard-to-reach corners and make additional efforts to clean the kitchen and bathrooms. If you are providing a refrigerator to your guests, make sure it is clean as well. Organize everything properly in your fridge and kitchen cabinets for a neat look.
- Have comfortable furniture: The furniture in your vacation home must be comfortable and your guests should be able to use them indoors as well as outdoors. Opt for dining chairs or stacking chairs as they work well around a dining table and on the deck too. The material of your chairs should be damp-proof so that it does not get spoiled.
- Make space for guests’ things: The vacation home must look clean and tidy, free from any kind of clutter. Apart from cleaning your space meticulously, you also need to make sure there are not too many items on display. Offer some space for your guests where they can easily keep their small personal items. You can have a small shelf, cabinet or even a sofa wall bed that can be folded during the day.
- Pay attention to minute details: Checking small details can go a long way in making your guests feel at ease in the vacation home. For instance, you can clean all the major and minor appliances along with light fixtures. Clean dust from all the doors and windows and do not forget to wipe off dust from the shelves. Also, vacuum the couch and clean the debris that has settled under the appliances and furniture items.
- Have beautiful bedding: A bedroom is one of the first things that your guests will notice because they want to relax after a long day of traveling. You can buy hi-end designer bed sheets, pillow covers and comforters at discounted rates. Spending a little bit extra money on the bedroom can go a long way in impressing your guests.
- Keep kitchen furniture comfy: It is best to have comfortable bar stools and high seating options in and around the kitchen. If you have a small kitchen, unstack and spread out the chairs around the kitchen so that your guests can sit together and chat before dinner. Once dinner is ready, they can stack the bar stools back again and place them in a corner.
We, at The Rental Management Company, can help you rent out your vacation home in Corpus Christi. We have extensive experience in advertizing rental properties across the city. For more information, feel free to call us at (361) 949 – 9050.