Vacation rentals provide fully-equipped kitchens and this is one of the major factors that these properties attract holiday-goers. Therefore, having a well-stocked kitchen in your rental home will ensure the success of your vacation rental and keep the guests coming in regularly.
Below are certain tips that can help you improve your vacation rental kitchen:
- Cleanliness Is Important: The first rule is to have a clean kitchen with fully functional appliances. Maintain all your appliances to provide a good experience to your guests. Check everything right from microwave and refrigerator to dishwasher and toaster, to see that all of them are working perfectly. Clean all the dishes before the renters arrive and ensure that the cook-top looks spotless. You can also include smaller appliances like knives, tea kettle etc.
- Provide The Kitchen Tools: It is imperative to provide your renters with the requisite kitchen tools so that they can easily put together the meals of their choice. Stack your drawers with cooking utensils such as pots and pans in multiple sizes. Apart from this, you also need to have enough spatulas, ladles and cooking spoons. Specialty items such as pasta machine or ravioli molds are not required.
- Have A Well-Stocked Pantry: Essential pantry items such as salt, pepper, common spices, sugar, coffee, cooking oil etc. should be kept in the kitchen. Don’t go overboard because the pantry list is never-ending and you cannot have everything. The other supplies can be easily arranged by the vacation renters as and when they require them.
- Pay Attention To Dishes And Cutlery: It is important that your guests don’t fall short of plates, bowls, spoons, forks and other cutlery items. Have extra serving bowls, cups and dishes to make your guests comfortable. You can also have a good collection of glasses, mugs and wine glasses. Stock on paper plates too as they come in handy when your guests want to enjoy a picnic near the vacation rental.
- Have Sufficient Cleaning Supplies: Cleaning up the kitchen requires essential supplies such as dish-washing detergent, paper towels, hand soaps etc. You can also keep special wipes that are useful for cleaning the stove top and counter spaces. You can also make an effort to have an emergency kit that consists of canned food and flashlights for your guests.
- Provide Materials To Avoid Food Wastage: Edible food needs to be stored well so that it does not go waste. Therefore, ensure that your refrigerator is in good working condition. Also, don’t forget to stack your kitchen with essential items such as cling wraps, aluminum foils and sandwich bags.
If you are planning a vacation in Corpus Christi, contact us at The Rental Management Company to book fully equipped rental home in the city. You can browse our online listing at http://www.rentalmgmt.com/
More and more families are nowadays opting for vacation rentals to stay in while on a holiday in Corpus Christi, TX. These properties are perfect for those looking to spend time with their family and friends away from home. The best part is that you do not have to go over budget in order to book a vacation rental home. You can book it at an affordable rate and enjoy all the facilities that come with it.
Below is a list of benefits offered by vacation rentals that make them a preferred option over a hotel room:
- Get ample space: A vacation rental is a complete home away from home. You get a lot of space to relax and unwind without any constraints. If you have your kids along, they can have a separate room to enjoy their vacation. Not only this, most of the vacation rentals have separate rooms for recreation, dining and kitchen, and dressing as well. So, you have plenty of rooms where everyone can get their own privacy.
- Save money: Renting a vacation home is affordable and can easily fit into your budget. It is even better if you are going with large groups of family and friends. Having a vacation rental will be cheaper as you get a fully-equipped kitchen so you don’t have to spend much on dining out. Apart from this, is also offers washers and dryers. Thus, you save a lot of money during your holiday trip.
- Take your pet along: During the recent years, there has been an increase in the number of pet-friendly vacation rentals. You can easily find a vacation rental that can accommodate your pet and let you enjoy your holiday along with him. Your pet will get a relaxed environment inside the vacation rental home and sufficient space to move around.
- Easily available: It is very easy to find vacation rentals in Corpus Christi as they are available at most of the tourist attractions and holiday destinations. You can even locate them in remote areas where there are not many tourists. Not only this, you can book a rental home closer to the main market or beach, in consonance with your holiday plans.
- Live like locals: Since most of the vacation rentals are in the residential areas of towns, you get the opportunity to live like a local instead of a tourist. Also, you do not have to conform to a fixed schedule for meals, housekeeping or fitness facilities. You can do everything at your leisurely pace.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Attracting business travelers can be a lucrative business option for vacation rental owners. They have no budget constraints and more than often they are repeat guests. Most of the business travelers look for vacation rentals that have a myriad of facilities such as good accommodation, Wi-Fi, parking space etc.
Below are certain tips that can help you pull business travelers to your vacation rental:
- Have Provision For A Workspace: They are always on the lookout for a space where they can make important calls or use their laptop. Having a home office inside the property can be an attractive feature. You can even have a printer to make it more appealing for the guests. It is essential to have a high-speed Wi-Fi connection for the convenience of the business travelers staying in your vacation rental.
- Provide A Variety Of Facilities: It is best to provide the business travelers with as many amenities as possible. For instance, stack your bathroom with basic necessities such as shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and other important toiletries. Apart from this, pay attention to the bedding and cleanliness. You can even hire regular cleaning service while your guests are putting up so that cleanliness is not compromised even for a single day.
- Have A Dressing Room: Since business travelers have a lot on their agenda and need to attend daily meetings, it is a good idea to have a dressing room in your vacation rental. If this is not possible, at least have a big, full-length mirror in your property. Other important items may include a steam cleaner, hair dryer and an iron.
- Always Specify The Exact Location Of Your Property: From the business point of view, it is imperative that you mention the exact location of your property while advertizing it. In case your property is close to a popular place or landmark where most business travelers prefer to go, it may be a huge point of attraction. Describe the walking and driving distance to particular locations from your vacation rental so that business travelers know they will save time and money if they come to stay in your property.
- Have Accessible Parking Options: Business travelers are usually in a hurry because they need to reach for meetings on time. Therefore, it is best to make parking easier and have the provision of sitting into a rental car the moment a business traveler steps out of the rental. You should consider paying for the parking spot in case you are in the city. The extra charges can be included in the rent but this is an important facility that you must provide if you want to attract business travelers.
We, at The Rental Management Company, offer well-furnished corporate rentals in Corpus Christi, TX. To book a home or for any other query regarding our services, call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
A heaven for beach lovers, Corpus Christi is the perfect place to spend your vacation this summer season. Apart from enjoying at the beautiful sandy beaches, you can visit museums, aquariums, admire the botanical gardens and do bird watching as well. There are so many places to explore in Corpus Christi that one vacation is not enough.
If you are also planning to visit Corpus Christi, take note of the following tips for a worry-free vacation:
- Book a vacation rental: When going on a vacation with friends and family, booking a vacation rental home is the best thing that you can do. A vacation rental offers facilities such as spacious rooms, multiple entertainment options, laundry service, a fully-equipped kitchen, a personal swimming pool and much more. You get everything under one roof at an affordable price so that you can enjoy with your family members.
- Make advance bookings: It is best to get your airline tickets and hotel reservations done well in advance. Since the best time to visit Corpus Christi is during the months of June and October, you need to plan your vacation accordingly. The weather is very pleasant at this time of the year, so you should make the most of it.
- Enjoy the journey: A vacation in Corpus Christi is the perfect opportunity to enjoy some laidback time. Do not rush into things and adjust your timings if you have kids along with you. Check in at the airport well in advance so that you do not end up missing your flight. Also, schedule your trip in such a way that you have time to relax and venture out while holidaying.
- Plan your vacation: The city has a number of tourist attractions for travelers who want to have a great vacation. For instance, if you are a history lover, you can visit the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History or the USS Lexington. On the other hand, if you are more interested in nature, don’t forget to visit the South Texas Botanical Gardens and Nature Center. For food lovers, the Republic of Texas Bar and Grill is the perfect place to enjoy outstanding cuisine. Depending on the number of days at hand, you need to plan your vacation accordingly.
- Don’t forget beach essentials: Since you will be on the beach for a good part of your vacation in Corpus Christi, don’t forget to carry your beach essentials such as an sunscreen, water-proof shoes/ flip-flops, baby powder etc. Also, carry an emergency first-aid kit and do pack in some snacks to munch on while your BBQ gets ready.
To book a vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, get in touch with agents at The Rental Management Company. You can contact us at (361) 949 – 9050.