As the festival season approaches, it inadvertently leads to a rise in the demand for vacation rentals. Vacation rental owners who prepare in advance for the season are on a better footing for accommodating their guests and as a result they may earn more profit.
Here are some great tips for preparing your vacation rental for the upcoming festival season:
- Clean The Vacation Rental Thoroughly: Consider hiring a professional cleaner to deep clean your vacation rental. Before the festival season kicks in, it is important to make every nook and corner of your property spotless. Bathrooms, kitchen appliances, cupboards and shelves, linens, the flooring etc. should be squeaky clean before your first renter of the season arrives.
- Provide Ample Bedding: Be sure to stock enough bedding for your renters. This includes extra sets of pillows, high-quality bed-sheets, mattress pads, cushions and so on. Your renters may invite some guests for the festivities, so extra beddings would be useful to them.
- Throw In Some Thoughtful Extras: Show that you care by providing a free supply of extra products such as a toothbrush, moisturizer, shaving cream, toilet paper, shampoo etc. This would make your renter’s experience more comfortable and they may write great reviews about your vacation rental.
- Provide Special Amenities: To keep the festival spirit in full swing, provide some special amenities such as a well-maintained Jacuzzi or pool (with heating). If you are renting out to families, you may also throw in some colorful pool toys for the kids.
- Offer Entertainment: You can provide activities such as board games, deck of cards, interesting magazines, internet and cable connection, collection of books and much more. Combine these tasteful activities with the fun and frolic of festivities to ensure a perfect vacation for your tenants.
- Check The Lighting: Both outdoor and indoor lighting should be fault-free. Consider replacing old light fixtures and broken bulbs. Add interesting lighting options on the outdoors while you may use softer lights inside the home.
- Take Steps To Ensure Safety: Keep safety measures ready. The vacation rental should have a well-stocked first-aid kit. Also, stick-up a list of emergency numbers on a conspicuous spot as well as keep the fire-extinguisher handy.
- Spruce Up The Outdoors: Maintain the outdoors with high-quality outdoor furniture. Remove dead leaves and debris like twigs and branches. Wipe off the windows to get rid of smudges and streaks.
For more information on vacation rentals, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.