Marketing your vacation rental is a crucial step to get it noticed by the potential renters. You need to provide an online listing equipped with relevant information regarding your property along with eye-catching pictures. However, apart from effectively marketing and maintaining your property, you need to stage it efficiently for the potential renters.
In order to leave a fantastic impression, follow the below given checklist to ensure your vacation rental is staged perfectly:
- Invest wisely: Set the right theme while putting the photographs of your property in online listings. You need to invest in quality materials and use them in your vacation rental. For instance, buy high quality fabrics, furniture and other supplies before clicking the pictures. You can keep certain artifacts and other accessories to make the rental home look even more attractive.
- Meet expectations shown online: Your vacation rental home must look exactly the same as it looks online. It is important to meet the expectations of your potential renters in terms of the complete look of the home, cleanliness levels, services as well as other accessories. Everything must be in place before your guests arrive.
- Take care of small details: Minute but important items such as liquid soaps, shampoos, soaps or dish detergents must be bought in bulk beforehand. Refill all the half-used bottles before your guests arrive. Any perishable food items must be discarded and everything should seem to be absolutely new.
- Make the home clutter-free: It is better to regularly clean and maintain your vacation rental so that any sort of clutter does not pile up during vacancies. Also, stack the books as well as DVDs in an organized manner and throw away items that are useless or have been left back by the previous guests.
- Opt for neutral colors: Always opt for neutral shades when deciding to paint the walls or add accessories such as carpets, cushions or drapes. A neutral palette works best instead of choosing bright colors that may not be pleasing to everyone’s eyes.
- Group the furniture effectively: Instead of just pushing all the furniture items against the walls, you can get creative while arranging it in your vacation rental home. Group the furniture effectively making sure it does not get in the way of walking.
- Add-ons: You should make an extra effort for the day your guests are going to arrive. The add-ons can really make the guests feel at home instantly. For example, you can set fresh flowers or place a welcome letter for the guests to make them feel special.
We, at The Rental Management Company, can help you stage your vacation rental home effectively. For more information, you can call at (361) 949 – 9050.