Vacation rentals provide fully-equipped kitchens and this is one of the major factors that these properties attract holiday-goers. Therefore, having a well-stocked kitchen in your rental home will ensure the success of your vacation rental and keep the guests coming in regularly.
- Cleanliness Is Important: The first rule is to have a clean kitchen with fully functional appliances. Maintain all your appliances to provide a good experience to your guests. Check everything right from microwave and refrigerator to dishwasher and toaster, to see that all of them are working perfectly. Clean all the dishes before the renters arrive and ensure that the cook-top looks spotless. You can also include smaller appliances like knives, tea kettle etc.
- Provide The Kitchen Tools: It is imperative to provide your renters with the requisite kitchen tools so that they can easily put together the meals of their choice. Stack your drawers with cooking utensils such as pots and pans in multiple sizes. Apart from this, you also need to have enough spatulas, ladles and cooking spoons. Specialty items such as pasta machine or ravioli molds are not required.
- Have A Well-Stocked Pantry: Essential pantry items such as salt, pepper, common spices, sugar, coffee, cooking oil etc. should be kept in the kitchen. Don’t go overboard because the pantry list is never-ending and you cannot have everything. The other supplies can be easily arranged by the vacation renters as and when they require them.
- Pay Attention To Dishes And Cutlery: It is important that your guests don’t fall short of plates, bowls, spoons, forks and other cutlery items. Have extra serving bowls, cups and dishes to make your guests comfortable. You can also have a good collection of glasses, mugs and wine glasses. Stock on paper plates too as they come in handy when your guests want to enjoy a picnic near the vacation rental.
- Have Sufficient Cleaning Supplies: Cleaning up the kitchen requires essential supplies such as dish-washing detergent, paper towels, hand soaps etc. You can also keep special wipes that are useful for cleaning the stove top and counter spaces. You can also make an effort to have an emergency kit that consists of canned food and flashlights for your guests.
- Provide Materials To Avoid Food Wastage: Edible food needs to be stored well so that it does not go waste. Therefore, ensure that your refrigerator is in good working condition. Also, don’t forget to stack your kitchen with essential items such as cling wraps, aluminum foils and sandwich bags.
If you are planning a vacation in Corpus Christi, contact us at The Rental Management Company to book fully equipped rental home in the city. You can browse our online listing at http://www.rentalmgmt.com/
Vacation rental home serves as the best way to spend some quality time with your loved ones. You can dance, cook and even have a party on the premises, but before you choose a vacation rental home, ensure that it offers maximum facilities and falls within your budget.
Below mentioned are some of the amenities that a vacation rental home must possess-
- Extra Space – Look for a home that provides enough room for you to walk around. In addition to having multiple bedrooms, it must also offer outer space like backyard, patio or a balcony so that your friends or family can easily dwell in the place.
- Wi-Fi – These days even if you are on a vacation, you may want to use social media, search for nearby visiting places, shopping stores etc. and that too, without paying extra on your phone bills. Therefore, a good Wi-Fi connection is of prime importance in a rental home.
- Washer And Dryers– For your comfortable stay, the vacation rental must offer washer and dryer. You may not want to wash too many clothes, but if you go out for swimming or on the beach, you will definitely need to get them cleaned. A washer and a dryer are also important if you are planning for a longer stay.
- Equipped Kitchen – Though you may eat outside and decide to be in a “no cooking “mode for your entire vacation, having a well-equipped kitchen is always necessary. It should have all the basic features like a cooktop, microwave, coffee maker, and refrigerator etc. so that you can cook when needed.
- Pet Friendly Policy– If you are willing to take your pet along with you, look for a vacation rental that is pet friendly. These homes are equipped with the amenities required to keep the pet safe and happy. Certain vacation rentals charge extra fee for the pets, so while finalizing the home ensure that the price is affordable.
- Swimming Pool– To beat the sweltering heat, search for an accommodation that provides indoor or outdoor swimming pool. It not only makes you feel relaxed, but also gives you a chance to enjoy and spend some quality time with friends or family.
We, at The Rental Management Company, provide beautiful vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, TX. To know more about our services, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Summer vacation offers a great opportunity to go on a holiday and enjoy bonding time with family and friends. A vacation rental is the preferred choice for many families nowadays because it offers all the amenities and recreational tools under one roof. You can cook, wash, eat without any hassles and enjoy your summer vacation to the fullest.
When looking for a summer vacation rental home, you need to consider the following features:
- Air-Conditioning: One of the most important features that should be an unmistakable part of a vacation rental is a well-functioning air-conditioning unit. Summers can see high temperatures throughout the day and therefore it is essential that a vacation rental is fully air-conditioned for the comfort of its guests.
- Beach View: A rental home located by the beach side will give you the ultimate holiday experience. You can watch the coastline right across the home and enjoy the beach view. Watch the beautiful sunrise, go fishing or simply sit by the beach to enjoy some quiet family time.
- Spacious Rooms: The rooms should be spacious and airy and not get stuffy. There should be ample windows with clean draperies and curtains. The summer vacation rental should also be built such that it remains cool from inside during the day. The exterior should not be painted in dark colors and the interiors can have walls in light shades.
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool: An outdoor pool is a must-have in a summer vacation rental home. Summers are the time to enjoy water and what better way than spending some time in the pool! Apart from private and outdoor pools, certain vacation rental homes also offer the facility of hot tub, poolside gazebo.
- Viewing Decks, Balconies Or Patio: When you rent a vacation rental, it should feature various outdoor viewing decks or patio space. Additional facilities can include an outdoor shower arrangement to make the stay even more comfortable.
- Open Lawns Or Gardens: A summer vacation rental with open lawns and plenty of outdoor seating options is a good choice. You can sit outside after sunset and enjoy barbecue sessions while watching the beach and waves.
- Other Amenities: Some other important amenities in a vacation rental meant for summers include a refrigerator, laundry room, mini bar etc.
We, at The Rental Management Company provide vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, TX. Our extensive online listing will help you to choose from a wide range of homes. For more information, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.