Tenants have different choices when searching for a vacation rental home. The preference can depend on the budget, requirement, amenities or utility. In order to ensure maximum occupancy, property owners must provide certain important features that most tenants seek in a rental home. This will increase the number of tenants catered to and assist in getting a good price for the property.
Some of the common elements in a vacation rental home important for most tenants are:
- Safety: A landlord can enhance the safety of the home by installing quality locks, security doors, CCTV, proper lighting, smoke detectors, etc. These features will keep the tenants safe from burglars as well as incidents such as fire and vandalism.
- Cleanliness: The property owner must ensure that the home is hygienic, well kept, clean and uncluttered. The lawn area should be well landscaped, watered and maintained to attract potential tenants.
- Location: While searching for a vacation rental home the tenants pay a lot of emphasis on the location. Tenants may prefer a particular location due to its proximity to public transport, availability of basic amenities, tourist spots or a beautiful view. Some tenants even pay more for a rental home located right next to the beach. The property owner should try and purchase the rental home close to tourist attractions and highlights of the area.
- Amenities In The Home: Vacation rental homes offering amenities such as fans, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, kitchen appliances etc. are preferred by tenants. The rental home should also have regular water and electricity supply.
- Professional Treatment: The tenants often look for a vacation rental where the dealings are professional and transparent. They expect that the property owner should respect their privacy and give them space. The landlord must also have a professional attitude and attend to any repair or maintenance issues immediately.
The landlord should ensure that the vacation rental home is comfortable, neat and provides the basic amenities. It should have all the facilities to make it a desired property among the renters.
We at, The Rental Management Company, can assist you in efficiently managing and improving your rental home in Corpus Christi, TX. You can contact us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.
Owning a vacation rental home is a profitable business option if you have all year round bookings. A vacant property leads to loss of income, increase in overheads and decreasing profits. Hence, it is necessary to take certain important steps to stay ahead of competition, attract more guests and encourage repeat bookings.
Here are some of tips that can assist in giving a boost to your vacation rental bookings:
- Provide High Quality Photos: In order to attract potential tenants it is important to provide them with quality pictures of your home. Photos will allow the travelers to gain an insight on the maintenance, facilities, amenities and décor of the property. Blurred images or those showing an unorganized house can draw away their interest. Due to the popularity of online bookings, it is imperative to post attractive and high-resolution pictures of your vacation rental home.
- Respond Immediately: Vacation rental owners who take days or even a few hours to respond to customer queries miss many potential tenants. People searching for a vacation rental are usually interested to make immediate reservations. If you do not respond back in time, they might book the next home in the listing. It is essential that you stay approachable throughout the reservation process and answer all queries in time.
- Keep Your Calendar Updated: It is essential to update your property calendar as and when a booking is done. It is very frustrating for travelers to find a great property that has already been booked. If you do not keep your calendar and rates updated, you will receive less inquiries and your listing may go down in search results. Make sure that you always update your booked dates and valid rates for at least a year.
- Accept Online Bookings: Allowing travelers to make instant bookings with the help of online payment options contribute to the success of the vacation rental business. Making online reservations for a vacation rental provides a sense of convenience and protection required in a credit card transaction.
We, at The Rental Management Company, can help you efficiently rent your vacation home in Corpus Christi, TX. Our real estate agents will help you create an attractive listing in order to achieve higher conversions and more bookings. For more information, you can call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.
Summer season is the time when most people plan family vacations and fun outdoor activities. Vacation rental offers a home away from home holiday experience and is sought by many people. However as the owner of a vacation rental it is essential that you provide all amenities to the tenants along with facilities to deal with the summer heat.
In order to maintain a cost effective cool environment in the vacation rental you as the landlord can consider these tips:
- Unplug Electronics: There are a number of electronic items in a household that consume electricity and produce heat when plugged in. If you are renting a furnished apartment, make sure you unplug them, when not in use. This can help you cool down your vacation rental and make it cooler for the tenants to live in.
- Look For Gaps: In order to prevent the cool air from escaping the property, make sure you do not have any open spaces between the doors and windows. Closing these gaps using a draft stopper can be an effective way to keep your rental home cool. It will also reduce the burden on your air conditioner, thus, lowering the utility bills.
- Install Fluorescent Lighting: Traditional incandescent light bulbs produce a lot of heat. To prevent your home from getting excessively heated in summers, try switching the lighting to compact fluorescent. Besides keeping your vacation rental home cool, it will also consume less energy and lower your electricity costs.
- Decorate With Plants: This is the most natural and cost-effective way to keep your rental home cool. Installing air conditioners in the shade of plants makes it function more efficiently and consume less energy.
- Fans And Dehumidifiers: Installing a dehumidifier in your vacation rental can help to remove the excess moisture from a room. You can also install fans and air conditioners to aid in dealing with summer heat.
- Insulated Curtains: These can help to maintain a constant temperature by preventing hot rays from entering your home. If you have installed window blinds, make sure you keep them closed when you are not at home. Direct sunrays entering a room increases the temperature and cause the property to warm up.
To book a vacation rental home this summer, contact The Rental Management Company at (361) 949 – 9050.
Everyone loves a good relaxing holiday, but finding a perfect place to stay is a tedious job. A vacation rental is a better alternative to a hotel room as it adds a homely touch to the entire experience. However, timely efforts should be put in to find a perfect rental home for one’s vacation.
Things to keep in mind when looking for a rental home:
- Booking in advance: First and foremost, it is important to start the search for a rental home early. During a busy season, it can become difficult to book an ideal home because of its soaring demand. So the home should be booked well before vacation time to grab a good deal.
- Exploring best deals: A thorough search should be done to find the cheapest deal available in the market. You can contact landlords to discuss details about the price and amenities offered at the vacation rental.
- Location of the rental home: One should be clear about what he wants before booking a rental home. The location of the vacation rental should be finalized after considering its proximity to tourist spots or a secluded area, depending on your preference.
- Finding out all about the place and its owner: It is advisable to know everything about the rental home and its surroundings. You should try and be fully informed about the owner of the premises, like his previous dealings and reputation in the market. You can consider contacting the owner and inquiring about the place before signing the deal.
- Check for the amenities provided: The vacation rental home should be able to fulfill the specific needs of the tenant. It may be the provision of a kitchen, a swimming pool or a terrace with outdoor sitting. These things should be kept in mind while looking for a rental home.
- Policies of the vacation home: You should diligently read all the terms of the contract including pet policy, duration of the stay, property maintenance, any additional prices for some services provided etc. You must communicate and discuss all queries with the landlord prior to signing the contract to avoid hassles during the stay.
Keeping these things in mind you can enjoy a stress free vacation while having comfort and security similar to your own home.
We, at The Rental Management Company provide a wide range of vacation rental properties in Corpus Christi, TX. For more details, you can call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
The vacation rental business has become increasingly popular in the recent years. More and more people are looking forward to find an affordable yet quality accommodation during their vacations. If you own a vacation home in Corpus Christi, you too can turn it into a profitable venture by following certain practical renting guidelines.
Read on to know some of the important tips that can help you rent out your vacation home in Corpus Christi:
- Regularly Evaluate Your Marketing Strategy: The first and foremost prerequisite to rent your vacation home is to develop a functional marketing strategy and update it regularly. Look for credible websites to list your property along with complete details of its location, amenities, special features, occupancy, pet policy etc. You can also provide photographs to draw the attention of more people. Also make sure that you regularly evaluate the results of your advertizing campaign.
- Create A Professional Booking System: Most people avoid booking a privately owned vacation home online as they are suspicious of the reservation systems. To avoid this, it is essential that you create a professional system providing a well framed rental agreement and an acknowledgement of the payment to the tenants.
- Offer A Competitive Rental Rate: People usually compare almost dozens of similar vacation homes before making any decision. They browse through multiple listings, compare amenities and check out reviews to pick the best available property. Pricing your rental home too high or too low could possibly disinterest people. Always evaluate the current market trends and the price quoted by other similar homes to determine the appropriate rent for your property.
- Always Be Responsive: Even if you are booked for the season, it is possible that you still receive queries for availability or other related information. It is important to remain as responsive always as you are at the beginning of the holiday season. This will make people perceive you as a responsible landlord and are more likely to remember your property.
- Stage The Home Effectively: The critical aspect of staying ahead of your competitors is to make people love your vacation home. This can be done by applying effective staging techniques to highlight the positive aspects of your property. If you are adding some value for money facilities for your tenants, make sure you present them right at the top of the list.
For more tips on renting your vacation home in Corpus Christi, contact The Rental Management Company at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rental homes have gained immense popularity over the traditional hotel rooms when it comes to vacations in Corpus Christi, TX. Lodging usually consumes one of the largest chunks of your complete holiday budget and most wise travelers want to make sure that every single dollar is spent judiciously. Thus, they prefer to go for affordable vacation rental homes situated in the prime locations of Corpus Christi.
To make your holiday experience memorable, here are some important questions that you must ask the landlord before booking a vacation rental:
- Location: Make sure that you inquire about the specifics of the rental home’s location. Ask the landlord if the home offers a sea view, how far the beach is from the home and if there is a street that you need to cross to get to the sea. Besides, you must also ask how far the main tourist attractions from the home are.
- Occupancy: Make it a point to ask for details about the number of people that the vacation home can easily accommodate. Inquire about the size of each bedroom, bathrooms and kitchen. This will help you determine whether the home would be suitable to your specific needs or not.
- Child Friendly: If you are going to have a child along with you during the holiday, you must look for a home that has a suitable design. Ask the landlord if there are enough security arrangements to ensure the safety of the child.
- Amenities: Be explicit to ask if the amenities mentioned in the listing would be provided or not. If yes, then insist on getting everything in written. Ask which electronic appliances and gadgets in the home would they allow to be used. Also inquire in detail about the provision of toiletries, linens, towels, kitchenware and other essential items that you may need on a daily basis.
- Cancellation Policy and Fees: This is also an important thing to be cleared out before booking a vacation rental home. Every landlord might have a different set of policies regarding cancellation and money refund. Ask the landlord if there are any charges levied if you cancel the booking and in how many days will the money be refunded.
If you are looking for quality and well-maintained vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, contact The Rental Management Company. We have access to a number of available properties across the city. For more details, you can call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Searching for the perfect vacation rental is not an easy task but there are ways to ensure that you get the right place to enjoy your holidays. With considerable growth in the Corpus Christi vacation rental industry, there are hordes of options for you to choose from.
As a renter, you have the advantage to live in a property that perfectly suits your tastes, requirements, location preferences and also offers the necessary amenities. Thus, before heading on with your search, it is important that you set certain parameters regarding your requirement in the vacation rental.
Given here are some important tips that can help you find the perfect vacation rental in Corpus Christi:
- Determine Your Search Criteria: While searching for a vacation rental, you would probably come across thousands of properties available. You must narrow down your options by determining the specific features that you want in the home. You can refine your search according to the property type (condo, single family, townhome or apartment), occupancy, number of bedrooms, pet policy and the amenities offered. You should try to be flexible but knowing all these factors will make you focus on only those properties that fit your needs.
- Set A Vacation Timeline: Setting an approximate time period for your holiday can also help to narrow your search. When you know the dates on which you will be staying at the vacation rental, you can easily set aside the properties that are booked. Also, planning the trip at a different time that the peak vacation season can also help you avail great discounts on your bookings.
- Prepare Your Queries: Once you have shortlisted a few properties, there might be a few things you would want to ask to the landlord or property management company. This will help you ensure that you can stay comfortably in the vacation rental. Make a list of all queries like the time can you check-in, what furnishings do they provide, is the kitchen fully equipped, etc. It is advisable that you clear out all these things initially so that you do not have any surprises later on.
- Know Your Budget: You might find an appropriate property but realize that it is way beyond your budget. Thus, you must set a definite price range and stick to it while searching for the vacation rental.
If you are looking for affordable yet quality vacation rentals in Corpus Christi, feel free to call The Rental Management Company at (361) 949 – 9050.
Many people prefer vacation rentals to hotels, as they are affordable and offer all the necessary amenities and comforts that the guests require to feel ‘at home’. However, many vacation rental owners are new to the industry and may be unaware of ways to maximize the returns on their investments. Keeping a property clean and well maintained are essential but being knowledgeable about the basics of the business is important to ensure that you experience minimal vacancy cycles.
Given here are some important things that the vacation rental guests look forward to in their holiday abode:
- Listing With A Credible Website: Word of mouth advertizing is good but not enough when it comes to getting business for your vacation rental property. The potential renters usually search a number of credible websites for the available vacation rentals. You should make sure that your property is listed along with the list mentioning all the features and amenities provided. You should also provide photographs for people to have a detailed view of your vacation rental.
- Quick Response: Most of the vacation rental inquiries come through the internet. If you are handling everything on your own, make sure that you respond back to people as quickly as possible. The potential renters should not feel that you are not interested in letting your property to them.
- Local Experience: Many people usually plan short vacations and do not get enough time to explore the entire place. Thus, they prefer to stay at a vacation rental that is situated close to the prominent tourist spots and recreational zones. This way, they do not have to spend time in commuting and experience the local culture of the place. You should try and promote your location if it is central or close to tourist attractions.
- Consistency In Quality: In order to attract visitors to come again to your vacation rental property, it is important that you ensure consistency in the quality of services provided. People want to have the confidence that they are going to stay in a vacation rental that is reliable and suitable for them. Thus, you should maintain high quality standards for all guests every time they visit.
For more tips on how to successfully manage your vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, you can contact The Rental Management Company at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.
In the property rental business it is much more cost effective to retain tenants rather than search for new ones. Renting your property to a quality tenant implies reduced stress and steady income for a long period of time. However it is important to keep certain considerations in mind to minimize vacancy cycles and maximize profit.
Given here are some of useful tips that can help you attract long term tenants for your rental property:
- Help Them Personalize The House: Although you may have spent a lot of time and effort in decorating your house you should try and give a clean slate to the new tenants. You should try to use neutral shades on the walls, curtains, flooring and other furnishings. You can also provide hooks in each room to hand pictures, shelves to place decorative pieces and storage cabinets to organize all the extra stuff. All these things will help the tenants visualize themselves living there in their own personal space.
- Make The House Habitable: Although it is essential to improve the appearance of your house, it is not enough. You should make sure that you have properly assessed the needs of the potential tenant and make it easy to live in the house. You should ensure that the house has good fixtures, lighting, heating and a clean living environment.
- Allow Tenants With Pets: One of the biggest difficulties faced by tenants is finding a pet friendly rental home. You can attract a number of tenants if you make your property tenant friendly. Also, there are higher chances that they will stay for a longer duration as it is not easy to find such accommodations.
- Provide The Necessary Appliances: Most tenants, particularly those relocating from a different state, prefer staying in furnished homes rather than shifting their own goods. It can also help you rent your property at a better price.
- Timely Repairs And Maintenance: Most tenants stay for long if the landlord is responsible and manages the property well. Whenever your tenant contacts you with a repair or maintenance work to be done, make sure you respond back as soon as possible.
You can also consider hiring the services of The Rental Management Company to assist you with finding a long-term responsible tenant and managing your property.
For more information on how to attract long-term tenants for your rental property you can contact us at (361) 949 – 9050.
Fun, comfort and amusement are the key elements linked to rental home vacations in Corpus Christi, TX. The city boasts of serene beaches, spectacular islands, beautiful parks and gardens, and water sports. Rental homes are a cheaper option to hotels and are a comfortable place to relax and unwind. They offer most amenities, are well maintained, affordable and provide a home away from home experience.
The Rental Management Company offers rental homes in Corpus Christi that are located in prime locations with easy accessibility to major tourist spots and areas of utility. You can also choose furnished or semi-furnished properties depending on your choice and requirements.
Here are some of the reasons why you should opt for staying in a rental home in Corpus Christi:
- Size And Type: Vacation rental homes are available in different sizes, ranging from compact to super-sized. You are free to choose according to the number of co-travelers with you. You also have the option of staying in a townhome, condo, single-family house or an apartment. Rental homes are the perfect option for big families as they can socialize in the common area and have individual rooms as well.
- Location: Rental homes are spread across multiple locations in Corpus Christi. You can either choose one that is beach facing, close to the shopping malls or near tourist spots. This will help you save money and time that is spent on traveling.
- Privacy: Each individual requires his own space, even when on a vacation, which is often not possible while staying in a hotel room. Vacation rental homes have multiple bedrooms, which ensure that each traveling member enjoys complete privacy. Rental homes also give you the freedom similar to your house that enhances the relaxation.
- Amenities: You can also select the important amenities that you may require in your rental home. These may include a parking area, fenced yard, washer/dryer, hot tub, swimming pool, patio/ balcony, and cable, Wi-Fi etc. Most of the amenities are available in house and you will also own a kitchen for cooking. This also helps in reducing food costs and helps you plan a vacation on a budget.
We, at The Rental Management Company, offer quality vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, TX. For more information, you can call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.