A heaven for beach lovers, Corpus Christi is the perfect place to spend your vacation this summer season. Apart from enjoying at the beautiful sandy beaches, you can visit museums, aquariums, admire the botanical gardens and do bird watching as well. There are so many places to explore in Corpus Christi that one vacation is not enough.
If you are also planning to visit Corpus Christi, take note of the following tips for a worry-free vacation:
- Book a vacation rental: When going on a vacation with friends and family, booking a vacation rental home is the best thing that you can do. A vacation rental offers facilities such as spacious rooms, multiple entertainment options, laundry service, a fully-equipped kitchen, a personal swimming pool and much more. You get everything under one roof at an affordable price so that you can enjoy with your family members.
- Make advance bookings: It is best to get your airline tickets and hotel reservations done well in advance. Since the best time to visit Corpus Christi is during the months of June and October, you need to plan your vacation accordingly. The weather is very pleasant at this time of the year, so you should make the most of it.
- Enjoy the journey: A vacation in Corpus Christi is the perfect opportunity to enjoy some laidback time. Do not rush into things and adjust your timings if you have kids along with you. Check in at the airport well in advance so that you do not end up missing your flight. Also, schedule your trip in such a way that you have time to relax and venture out while holidaying.
- Plan your vacation: The city has a number of tourist attractions for travelers who want to have a great vacation. For instance, if you are a history lover, you can visit the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History or the USS Lexington. On the other hand, if you are more interested in nature, don’t forget to visit the South Texas Botanical Gardens and Nature Center. For food lovers, the Republic of Texas Bar and Grill is the perfect place to enjoy outstanding cuisine. Depending on the number of days at hand, you need to plan your vacation accordingly.
- Don’t forget beach essentials: Since you will be on the beach for a good part of your vacation in Corpus Christi, don’t forget to carry your beach essentials such as an sunscreen, water-proof shoes/ flip-flops, baby powder etc. Also, carry an emergency first-aid kit and do pack in some snacks to munch on while your BBQ gets ready.
To book a vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, get in touch with agents at The Rental Management Company. You can contact us at (361) 949 – 9050.
Screening your prospective tenants is imperative to have a positive renting experience. There are a lot of factors that you must consider in order to make sure you are letting your home to the right people. Putting in some efforts upfront can save you a lot of time, money and hassles eventually. Below are some questions that you need to ask before accepting a booking for your vacation rental home:
- Ask all the important questions: It is important to ask specific and open-ended questions to the prospective tenants. It is essential to know about the number of family members who will be coming to stay in your vacation home. You may include questions such as:
- What is the purpose of the trip?
- What is the duration of your stay?
- How many people will be staying in the house?
- Will there be any kids?
- Do you smoke?
- Research important information on the Internet: Research about a specific renter can be done online to clear any doubts that you might have. For instance, try to find his/her residential address through area code lookup or try ‘Reverse Phone Number’ and ‘Reverse Address’ searches to confirm if the information provided by them is correct.
- Be honest: It is important to reveal all the details about your vacation rental home while screening prospective guests. Not hiding the flaws and drawbacks will help in developing mutual trust between both the parties, which is crucial for a pleasant tenancy. Also, being honest will make the tenants more forthcoming in providing all the information requested by you.
- Don’t ask for too many details: While it is important to conduct thorough background checks, you don’t need to go overboard while asking questions from the tenants. It is acceptable to ask for information such as name, address, number of pets and check-in dates and check-out dates. However, there is no requirement of conducting intrusive credit checks and other financial verification. Asking for too much information may keep away potential guests causing your business harm in the longer run.
We, at The Rental Management Company, can help you find suitable tenants for your vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, TX. For more information, feel free to call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.