An impressive vacation rental flyer is a crucial step towards creating a lasting impression with a potential client. It is a means of getting in touch with rest of the world and promoting your brand. The information on your vacation rental flyer should be succinct yet effective at catching the attention of interested parties.
Here is a list of the information that should be included in a vacation rental flyer in order to catch people’s attention:
- The Vacation Rental’s Logo And Tagline: An impressive as well as unique logo and tagline are necessary for boosting your rentals prospects and distinguishing it from the rest. A logo and tagline should be effective enough to get imprinted on one’s mind for future reference. Use your tagline to highlight the unique selling point of your vacation rental.
- Your Personal Introduction: The flyer should contain relevant information about you and what you do. Mention the name you prefer being addressed to as and your position e.g. owner or property manager.
- Contact Information: The flyer should contain contact information for interested parties to get in touch with you. This information should include email address, work phone number, city and any other relevant contact details.
- Social Media Sites: Mentioning links to social media profiles such as Facebook and Instagram can help more people locate your business online. More people visiting your vacation rental’s social media profiles will mean more likes and shares and increased exposure. Make sure the profiles you are linking potential clients to are updated.
- Your Web Address: Use the flyer as a means of guiding prospective renters to your website. Once on your website, the clients will have access to what you have to offer and this will leave a strong impact on them making them more likely to consider your services.
- A Minimalistic Design: When it comes to flyers, negative space counts as a positive thing. Negative space implies that you should not congest your flyer with too much unnecessary information. This can be counter-productive. The information on your flyer should be necessary and precise. Keep it simple.
- High Quality Images: Use high quality images of your vacation rentals to draw the attention of prospective clients. Let your images do the talking. You can avail the services of a professional photographer to take great shots of each room of your vacation rental. Ensure the lighting is ample for great looking pictures. Spend some time on staging and cleaning the rentals before photographing them.
For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Vacation rentals refer to accommodations such as guest houses, cottages, apartments, condos etc., which are meant for temporary occupancy. They are great for people travelling in large groups and families who need extra space. To understand how they work, let’s take a look at some frequently asked questions about vacation rentals:
- What’s The Point Of A Vacation Rental? A vacation rental is the best option for travelers who want to get a feeling of a home away from home. In vacation rentals, there’s minimal botheration by housekeepers, room service and other guests. It has all the amenities and privacy that one would have at his/her own house.
Can I Inspect The Rental? Yes. You can always do so by contacting the owner of the rental or the management company in charge. An inspection before committing is a smart step so that you can assess whether it will be apt in terms of size and facilities for you and people along you.
- What Is The Difference Between Professionally Managed And Owner Managed Vacation Rentals? In professionally managed rentals, a management company offers its clients a variety of payment options, a 24-hour customer care service, concierge service, restaurant reservations, event reservations and more depending on the contract. There is a standard level of services that customers are provided within professionally managed rentals. Owner managed rentals on the other hand follow a more casual and flexible approach. The owner is responsible for the upkeep of the rental, customer service, provision of amenities etc.
- Should I Take Anything Along To The Vacation Rental? When planning a stay at a vacation rental it is advisable to take some items along. You can ask the property management owner about the amenities available at the vacation rental home. Ask them about all the items that are included in the package.
- What Should I Ask Before Signing A Contract? You should ask questions regarding a deposit for the rental, damage waivers, cleaning fee, transportation options, nearby shopping areas, lodging taxes, pool heating, whether the property is a non-smoking one, air conditioning, heating, availability of TV, internet connections, queries about pets, kitchen equipment and appliances, laundry facility, minimum length of stay etc.
- Which Other Services Are Offered Apart From Lodging? Some people prefer vacation rentals with extra services in addition to lodging so it makes sense to ask whether such services are provided in the package. Examples of such services are rental cars, welcome baskets. Special surprises for birthdays and anniversaries, holiday decorations etc.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
A vacation rental should be treated like a small business venture that aims to maximize profitability. Awareness about the requirements of the renters and providing top notch customer service are key to running a vacation rental successfully. Following are some tips to run a vacation rental home:
- It’s Serious Business: Don’t underestimate the nature of this work. Take it as seriously as you would, if it were your business enterprise. A successful vacation rental takes all the effort, time and strategy that go into a business. You will have to research, formulate plans, goals and adopt effective marketing strategies. This is the first step towards your success.
- Build Positive Relationships: Develop positive relationships with your guests. Refrain from doing anything that will make them feel like “renters”. Give them special treatment just like you would give to a guest of yours. The same will reflect in their liking for you and your property. It’s a give and take relationship when it comes to relationships with others. Great owners know the power of truly valuing and respecting their clients.
- Treat Your Staff Well: Your staff is the backbone of your business. Treat them well and they will do the best they can to work in sync with your goals and aspirations. Happy staff members will keep your guests happy. Happy guests will spread positive word about your vacation rental and a positive cycle will be established.
- Be A Good Learner: Successful people are always open to learning from wherever they can and also share their bit with others. In addition to learning, share the knowledge you have through blogs or on your website.
- Networking: Interact with as many people as possible in person or through online platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. Success does not exist in a vacuum. It comes where people interact, share and learn.
- Keep Up With The Trends: Constantly upgrading your property and marketing strategies as per the latest trends keeps you on top of the game. Strive to achieve excellence and don’t settle for anything less than that. Interact with successful people more often to learn what they are up to and try to match up.
- Complete Knowledge: Understand the demographic details of potential renters. This will save a lot of time and energy. You will be able to channelize your efforts in one direction and achieve success quickly. Goal setting becomes easier and clearer when you know what your direction is in terms of the people you wish to attract.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
When it comes to vacation properties, first impressions make a big difference and could be a major determining factor in how often your property gets booked. Putting a small effort in the appearance of your vacation rental can go a long way in adding value to the property and generating the kind of revenue you are looking for. This is important due to the fact that most people looking for vacation rentals make their choice online. So the pictures of your property are all that the customers get to see while making this choice. Working on the interiors and exteriors of the vacation rental can ensure these pictures strike an excellent impression.
Here are some tips on simple ways to add value to your vacation rental property without breaking the bank:
- Regular Painting: When you own a vacation rental, it is important to ensure that there is a fresh coat of paint on all the walls. This is usually the first thing that gets noticed when potential tenants view a property. You could play around with colors to give the property a vibrant and luxurious look. It also shows that the property is well-maintained and taken care of, which sends out the right message to anyone looking to rent the property.
- Getting Rid Of Dated Items: It is a good idea to get rid of anything that makes your property look old-fashioned and outdated. Right from popcorn ceilings to old cabinets, replacing such features can instantly modernize your property and make it more appealing to prospective customers.
- Lighting: Even though lighting might be underrated, it is among the top factors that make or mar the ambience of a room. Take some time to analyze the light fixtures in your property, and ensure that the space is well-lit. This goes a long way in influencing the mood of anyone. Also make sure that you are utilizing natural light to the maximum, with the help of large windows and right kind of window treatments.
- Kitchen And Bathrooms: If there is one thing you must pay attention to in a vacation rental property, is it’s kitchen and bathrooms. These two areas are usually the first ones to get noticed and the ones that play the greatest role in the overall appearance of a vacation rental home. Start by performing a basic remodel to get rid of anything that is faulty or outdated. Investing in high-quality kitchen appliances is sure to pay off, as it could be what sets you apart from your competition.
- Exteriors: Once you have worked on the interiors of your rental property, also make sure that the exteriors are inviting. Hiring a professional landscaping service is a great way to score a perfect ten for your outdoor space.
The Rental Management Company offers a number of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Families who love to travel always prefer to stay at a place which feels like home. Vacation rentals are becoming a popular choice amongst families in this regard. If you are keen on tapping opportunities of attracting families towards your vacation rental, here are some ways in which you can do so
1. Sleeping Arrangements
A family is more likely to opt for a vacation rental that offers adequate and versatile sleeping arrangements for all age groups. Invest in smart furniture that’s easy to fold or expand as required. Keep a crib handy too. Devote a room for kids and furnish it with cute bunk beds.
2. Easy Maintenance
Keep in mind that no one wants to end up spending a large chunk of vacation time in cleaning. Offering your clients a rental that’s easy and quick to clean is a bonus for the family. They would love it. Keep basic cleaning supplies handy in case of a mess by kids. These include items like tissues, chemical free sprays, clean and fresh towels etc. Also provide appliances like a dishwasher and a washing machine.
3. The Safety Factor
Families with kids will prioritize safety over everything else. So cater to that in any way you can. Secure the balconies if any, fence the swimming pool, install stairway gates for toddlers etc. When parents feel that a place is safe for their kids, they know it’s a place they can count on for maximum relaxation and unwinding.
4. Offer A Guidebook
A family friendly guidebook is the best gift for your clients. You will do them a big favor by letting them know about family friendly activities in the area. Examples of areas worth mentioning are picnic spots, beaches, museums, places to dine, supermarkets, pharmacies etc.
5. Entertainment For Kids
A great way of attracting families to your rental is to provide kid friendly entertainment. Things like good books, board games, puzzles and DVDs can keep kids busy for hours at a stretch. You can also install a playpen for babies. Parents will love you!
6. The Extra Touch
Small thoughtful gestures go a long way in securing more bookings for your family rental. Keep a few practical items such as non-slip bath mats, night lights, high chairs etc. Mentioning the availability of such items in your listing description or informing enquiring clients of the same, gives away a message that you have put in some thought and effort into ensuring they are comfortable.
7. Outdoor Space
A vacation rental that integrates the indoor and outdoor is something families will appreciate. Private pools, an outdoor grill, an amazing view, patios etc. are example of some of the most sought after features in family vacation rentals.