As the festival season approaches, it inadvertently leads to a rise in the demand for vacation rentals. Vacation rental owners who prepare in advance for the season are on a better footing for accommodating their guests and as a result they may earn more profit.
Here are some great tips for preparing your vacation rental for the upcoming festival season:
- Clean The Vacation Rental Thoroughly: Consider hiring a professional cleaner to deep clean your vacation rental. Before the festival season kicks in, it is important to make every nook and corner of your property spotless. Bathrooms, kitchen appliances, cupboards and shelves, linens, the flooring etc. should be squeaky clean before your first renter of the season arrives.
- Provide Ample Bedding: Be sure to stock enough bedding for your renters. This includes extra sets of pillows, high-quality bed-sheets, mattress pads, cushions and so on. Your renters may invite some guests for the festivities, so extra beddings would be useful to them.
- Throw In Some Thoughtful Extras: Show that you care by providing a free supply of extra products such as a toothbrush, moisturizer, shaving cream, toilet paper, shampoo etc. This would make your renter’s experience more comfortable and they may write great reviews about your vacation rental.
- Provide Special Amenities: To keep the festival spirit in full swing, provide some special amenities such as a well-maintained Jacuzzi or pool (with heating). If you are renting out to families, you may also throw in some colorful pool toys for the kids.
- Offer Entertainment: You can provide activities such as board games, deck of cards, interesting magazines, internet and cable connection, collection of books and much more. Combine these tasteful activities with the fun and frolic of festivities to ensure a perfect vacation for your tenants.
- Check The Lighting: Both outdoor and indoor lighting should be fault-free. Consider replacing old light fixtures and broken bulbs. Add interesting lighting options on the outdoors while you may use softer lights inside the home.
- Take Steps To Ensure Safety: Keep safety measures ready. The vacation rental should have a well-stocked first-aid kit. Also, stick-up a list of emergency numbers on a conspicuous spot as well as keep the fire-extinguisher handy.
- Spruce Up The Outdoors: Maintain the outdoors with high-quality outdoor furniture. Remove dead leaves and debris like twigs and branches. Wipe off the windows to get rid of smudges and streaks.
For more information on vacation rentals, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Are you planning a vacation to Corpus Christi but unable to decide on accommodation that will give you comfort of home? If so, you are the kind of person who would love a vacation rental.
Vacation rentals are gaining popularity amongst travelers for the services and comfort they provide. Staying in a vacation rental blends the luxurious feel of a hotel with familiarity of a home.
Following are some tips to help you find a vacation rental in Corpus Christi, TX:
- Consult Experts: Look for a reputed real estate company that specializes in offering vacation rentals in Corpus Christi. It is recommended to choose a company that’s been in the real estate business for many years.
Assess What You Want: Based on your requirements, you can choose from vacation rentals in the form of single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums or multi-family apartment communities.
- Book Early: It is advisable to plan ahead if you are eyeing a specific vacation rental. Good vacation rentals are booked out fast so there’s no time to waste when you’ve made a choice.
- Online Research: The best way to search for a vacation rental is to conduct an online search. A real estate company that means business will provide descriptions of vacation rentals on its website. With just a few clicks, you will have access to a number of vacation rentals in an area of your choice, as per your budget and with the amenities, services and facilities you want.
- Be Open-Minded: Vacation rentals are meant to glorify your stay so don’t compromise on quality. Strike a balance between spending and over-spending. Don’t overanalyze whether you need everything being offered. Remember it’s a vacation and it’s okay to splurge on yourself once in a while. Don’t compromise on quality just to save a few dollars. Enjoy the whole package.
- Prioritize Safety And Security: Before finalizing a vacation rental, it is extremely important to contact the property manager, ask questions and gather information. If you are interested in a specific vacation rental, read the reviews and feedback of previous guests for better judgement about its safety and security.
- Read The Final Print: Make the final commitment only after you fully understand what it involves. Go through all the terms and conditions, services that will be provided, financial obligations, deposits, property insurance, liability and more.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
An impressive vacation rental flyer is a crucial step towards creating a lasting impression with a potential client. It is a means of getting in touch with rest of the world and promoting your brand. The information on your vacation rental flyer should be succinct yet effective at catching the attention of interested parties.
Here is a list of the information that should be included in a vacation rental flyer in order to catch people’s attention:
- The Vacation Rental’s Logo And Tagline: An impressive as well as unique logo and tagline are necessary for boosting your rentals prospects and distinguishing it from the rest. A logo and tagline should be effective enough to get imprinted on one’s mind for future reference. Use your tagline to highlight the unique selling point of your vacation rental.
- Your Personal Introduction: The flyer should contain relevant information about you and what you do. Mention the name you prefer being addressed to as and your position e.g. owner or property manager.
- Contact Information: The flyer should contain contact information for interested parties to get in touch with you. This information should include email address, work phone number, city and any other relevant contact details.
- Social Media Sites: Mentioning links to social media profiles such as Facebook and Instagram can help more people locate your business online. More people visiting your vacation rental’s social media profiles will mean more likes and shares and increased exposure. Make sure the profiles you are linking potential clients to are updated.
- Your Web Address: Use the flyer as a means of guiding prospective renters to your website. Once on your website, the clients will have access to what you have to offer and this will leave a strong impact on them making them more likely to consider your services.
- A Minimalistic Design: When it comes to flyers, negative space counts as a positive thing. Negative space implies that you should not congest your flyer with too much unnecessary information. This can be counter-productive. The information on your flyer should be necessary and precise. Keep it simple.
- High Quality Images: Use high quality images of your vacation rentals to draw the attention of prospective clients. Let your images do the talking. You can avail the services of a professional photographer to take great shots of each room of your vacation rental. Ensure the lighting is ample for great looking pictures. Spend some time on staging and cleaning the rentals before photographing them.
For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
A vacation rental should be treated like a small business venture that aims to maximize profitability. Awareness about the requirements of the renters and providing top notch customer service are key to running a vacation rental successfully. Following are some tips to run a vacation rental home:
- It’s Serious Business: Don’t underestimate the nature of this work. Take it as seriously as you would, if it were your business enterprise. A successful vacation rental takes all the effort, time and strategy that go into a business. You will have to research, formulate plans, goals and adopt effective marketing strategies. This is the first step towards your success.
- Build Positive Relationships: Develop positive relationships with your guests. Refrain from doing anything that will make them feel like “renters”. Give them special treatment just like you would give to a guest of yours. The same will reflect in their liking for you and your property. It’s a give and take relationship when it comes to relationships with others. Great owners know the power of truly valuing and respecting their clients.
- Treat Your Staff Well: Your staff is the backbone of your business. Treat them well and they will do the best they can to work in sync with your goals and aspirations. Happy staff members will keep your guests happy. Happy guests will spread positive word about your vacation rental and a positive cycle will be established.
- Be A Good Learner: Successful people are always open to learning from wherever they can and also share their bit with others. In addition to learning, share the knowledge you have through blogs or on your website.
- Networking: Interact with as many people as possible in person or through online platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc. Success does not exist in a vacuum. It comes where people interact, share and learn.
- Keep Up With The Trends: Constantly upgrading your property and marketing strategies as per the latest trends keeps you on top of the game. Strive to achieve excellence and don’t settle for anything less than that. Interact with successful people more often to learn what they are up to and try to match up.
- Complete Knowledge: Understand the demographic details of potential renters. This will save a lot of time and energy. You will be able to channelize your efforts in one direction and achieve success quickly. Goal setting becomes easier and clearer when you know what your direction is in terms of the people you wish to attract.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
When it comes to vacation properties, first impressions make a big difference and could be a major determining factor in how often your property gets booked. Putting a small effort in the appearance of your vacation rental can go a long way in adding value to the property and generating the kind of revenue you are looking for. This is important due to the fact that most people looking for vacation rentals make their choice online. So the pictures of your property are all that the customers get to see while making this choice. Working on the interiors and exteriors of the vacation rental can ensure these pictures strike an excellent impression.
Here are some tips on simple ways to add value to your vacation rental property without breaking the bank:
- Regular Painting: When you own a vacation rental, it is important to ensure that there is a fresh coat of paint on all the walls. This is usually the first thing that gets noticed when potential tenants view a property. You could play around with colors to give the property a vibrant and luxurious look. It also shows that the property is well-maintained and taken care of, which sends out the right message to anyone looking to rent the property.
- Getting Rid Of Dated Items: It is a good idea to get rid of anything that makes your property look old-fashioned and outdated. Right from popcorn ceilings to old cabinets, replacing such features can instantly modernize your property and make it more appealing to prospective customers.
- Lighting: Even though lighting might be underrated, it is among the top factors that make or mar the ambience of a room. Take some time to analyze the light fixtures in your property, and ensure that the space is well-lit. This goes a long way in influencing the mood of anyone. Also make sure that you are utilizing natural light to the maximum, with the help of large windows and right kind of window treatments.
- Kitchen And Bathrooms: If there is one thing you must pay attention to in a vacation rental property, is it’s kitchen and bathrooms. These two areas are usually the first ones to get noticed and the ones that play the greatest role in the overall appearance of a vacation rental home. Start by performing a basic remodel to get rid of anything that is faulty or outdated. Investing in high-quality kitchen appliances is sure to pay off, as it could be what sets you apart from your competition.
- Exteriors: Once you have worked on the interiors of your rental property, also make sure that the exteriors are inviting. Hiring a professional landscaping service is a great way to score a perfect ten for your outdoor space.
The Rental Management Company offers a number of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.