Vacation rentals are preferred by most travelers who wish to have a home-like feeling. Staying in these properties lets them experience the local life in its rawest form. Considering the increasing popularity of vacation rentals and the ease of making online bookings, having a vacancy in the peak season is unusual. However, at times, there may be some last minute cancellations and if it is the end of the season, finding an immediate booking may be quite a task.
In such situations, attracting new tenants can be made easy with the following tips:
Update your property listing
This should be your first step to invite potential customers to make a last minute booking. Update your listing about the cancellations and highlight the dates for which the property is available. You can use urgency indicators such as ‘Hurry!’ and ‘Limited Offer’ to prompt the visitors for immediate action.
Advertize your cancellation-led-vacancy
Another key step for inviting the last-minute bookings is to advertize your vacation rental home. There can be no better way to let your previous and potential tenants know that your property is vacant. There are a number of online platforms available that can provide the exposure you are looking for your property. You can include photos, descriptions and availability dates to attract traffic to your listing.
Highlight the price-cut or discounts
For a last minute booking, the landlord may consider going for a price reduction in order to attract guests. It is important for a vacation rental owner to have a dynamic pricing policy so as to have a peak-load price which means a higher price during the peak season as well as a lower price for the off-season.
Capitalize on social media
Social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram can be of great help when attracting last minute bookings. You can simply create a page on Facebook and send invites to your friends, previous guests as well as other acquaintances. These people can like and follow your page to stay updated with everyday deals as well as vacancy calendar. You can post on your wall to inform the followers about any last minute offers. Similarly, you can make use of wall posts, promotional photos, videos and advertizements to catch the attention of your Instagram followers.
Most vacation rental owners ask the guests to provide their email ids as a part of their personal information. These email ids can be used to send promotional emails. Most people check their emails regularly and it may prove to be helpful in attracting interested tenants.
Be available 24*7
Once you have highlighted the vacancy, it is necessary to be available to take calls and reply to the inquiry emails. It is imperative to make all your advertizements informative. Include your email address, contact number, alternate number, rent per day as well as dates of availability. You can even hire a property manager to handle the inquiries and bookings on your behalf.
Accept online payments
Apart from accepting cash on arrival, it is also advisable to make online payment arrangements. Most people prefer making advance payments to confirm the booking. Hence, be prepared with your bank account details and accept payments through credit/debit cards.
Keep these tips in mind and have a hassle-free last minute booking for your vacation rental property.
We, at The Rental Management Company, can help you find tenants for your vacation rental property in North Padre Island. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
Renting a vacation home and soaking up the real essence of the travel destination is a trend fast catching up amidst tourists. A home that allows you to stay among the local people and derive the real local cultural flavor of the city is really a great idea. Another reason why rental homes are in high demand is that they offer complete privacy and are cheaper than other accommodation options.
Following are some tips to select the best rental home in North Padre Island:
- Purpose of stay: Firstly, you need to assess the purpose of your vacation. Determine if you prefer staying close to the beach or like the home to be away from the busy streets of the city. North Padre island offers many vacation rental homes situated in prominent locations across the city.
- Book in advance: If it is family holiday and you have planned it in advance, make sure you make the bookings sufficiently earlier to be able to avail discounts. Even if it is a last minute plan, it is advisable to check availability before finalizing the booking to avoid any inconvenience.
- Check amenities: This is particularly relevant when you are traveling with elderly or kids. Check all the amenities in advance so you know exactly you need to take along. A fully equipped kitchen, beach equipment, swimming pool gear, toiletries etc. are some of the things you need to check beforehand.
- See reviews: It is advisable to check online reviews of the vacation home before making a booking. Reviews are a good way to find about highlights and downsides of the place so you can plan your stay accordingly.
- Ensure safety: Safety of the place should be a priority. Call the landlord and property management company to inquire about the safety measures in as well as around the house. Make sure that home has CCTV Cameras, smoke detectors and fire alarms installed. There should also be easy access to immediate medical aid.
- Go through the paperwork: Do not rush into finalizing the booking by not paying much attention to the paperwork. Read all the terms as well as conditions mentioned in the lease contract and point out if there is something you don’t agree to. You must know who is responsible for the housekeeping, utility bills, cable charges etc. so you can chalk out a budget accordingly.
If you are looking for a rental home in North Padre Island, consider The Rental Management Company. For details, feel free to call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
Everyone loves a good relaxing holiday, but finding a perfect place to stay is a tedious job. A vacation rental is a better alternative to a hotel room as it adds a homely touch to the entire experience. However, timely efforts should be put in to find a perfect rental home for one’s vacation.
Things to keep in mind when looking for a rental home:
- Booking in advance: First and foremost, it is important to start the search for a rental home early. During a busy season, it can become difficult to book an ideal home because of its soaring demand. So the home should be booked well before vacation time to grab a good deal.
- Exploring best deals: A thorough search should be done to find the cheapest deal available in the market. You can contact landlords to discuss details about the price and amenities offered at the vacation rental.
- Location of the rental home: One should be clear about what he wants before booking a rental home. The location of the vacation rental should be finalized after considering its proximity to tourist spots or a secluded area, depending on your preference.
- Finding out all about the place and its owner: It is advisable to know everything about the rental home and its surroundings. You should try and be fully informed about the owner of the premises, like his previous dealings and reputation in the market. You can consider contacting the owner and inquiring about the place before signing the deal.
- Check for the amenities provided: The vacation rental home should be able to fulfill the specific needs of the tenant. It may be the provision of a kitchen, a swimming pool or a terrace with outdoor sitting. These things should be kept in mind while looking for a rental home.
- Policies of the vacation home: You should diligently read all the terms of the contract including pet policy, duration of the stay, property maintenance, any additional prices for some services provided etc. You must communicate and discuss all queries with the landlord prior to signing the contract to avoid hassles during the stay.
Keeping these things in mind you can enjoy a stress free vacation while having comfort and security similar to your own home.
We, at The Rental Management Company provide a wide range of vacation rental properties in Corpus Christi, TX. For more details, you can call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
As the holiday season is approaching, a big part of planning a vacation involves finding the perfect vacation rental home to stay during your trip. However, before you go online and book the first vacation rental you see you should consider hiring the services of The Rental Management Company (TRMC). Vacation rental homes are becoming a popular place to stay for the people during their holiday and TRMC is a leading real estate company that provides vacation rental homes in North Padre Island and its surrounding areas.
The main reason behind the popularity of vacation rental homes is that they offer a number of comforts and luxuries at a much lesser price than that of a hotel. There is a wide range of options in vacation rental homes for you to choose from and depending upon your needs and budget you can select the important amenities that you want in the rental home. The vacation rental homes offered by TRMC are perfectly designed to suit your needs. They are affordable yet comfortable homes to make sure that you cherish the delightful moments of your trip forever.
Given here are some of the main reasons why you should take your time and search for the perfect vacation rental home:
- Extra space: Vacation rentals are truly a ‘home away from home’ experience and as each family member needs his own space most vacation rentals offer capacious homes to accommodate the needs of all the family members. You can choose the size of the vacation rental as per your family size.
- Location: Most vacation rental homes are situated in central locations which help you save time and money lost due to travel. You can also find a beach facing rental home if you love to have the perfect view of sunrise and sunset.
- Variety: All of the vacation rentals are different from each other in terms of décor, view and amenities. Thus, you will always have a different experience altogether and can choose one depending on your style and liking.
- Privacy: Some vacation rentals also offer private balconies and entrances and you will have complete privacy without any interference from outsiders.
- Amenities: To make your stay utmost comfortable, The Rental Management Company provides many amenities like washer/dryer, sleeper sofa, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, hot tub, elevators, fenced yard etc in the vacation rentals.
For more information about the vacation rental homes provided by The Rental Management Company, you can call at (361) 949-9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.
Corpus Christi is one of the most striking and popular holiday destinations in the city of Texas. Also known as ‘The Sparkling City by the Sea’, the city is perfectly situated on the ‘Gulf of Mexico’ in South Texas. Corpus Christi features an assortment of spell binding sights of gorgeous oceans and beaches which offer activities and water sports like windsurfing, sailing and many other adventure sports. Sitting on the deck with a cup of coffee, watching the sunset and sun bathing can all be enjoyed at a vacation rental in Corpus Christi, TX.
However, the question is to find the perfect place to stay during your vacation so that you are able to explore the best of the city. Vacation rental properties prove to be much more convenient and cheaper over hotels when going for a vacation. One of the biggest advantages of these rental homes is that they offer a comfortable and home-like feel while providing privacy. Most of the vacation rental properties in the city are fully furnished with hot tubs, DVD library, and fireplace and kitchen equipment. You can cook whenever you want to, without worrying about the closing time of kitchen. Moreover at a vacation rental you can stay just like local residents which will help you to know and explore more about the place. Many of the rentals are even located nearby major tourist attractions of the city which helps you save tie commuting.
Tips for Choosing Vacation Rentals in Corpus Christi, TX
To make sure that you make the most out of your vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, here are some important tips that you must keep in mind.
- The first and foremost consideration should be the location of the rental home. You should choose a place that has an easy access to town so that you can go there if needed.
- Find a property that is easy on the pocket and suits your vacation budget. While deciding, you must keep aside some amount of money for food, water as well as other essential items that you might need during the trip.
- Decide on what type of rental home do you want, whether it should be near the beach, in suburbs or in the middle of the city. Also, the size of the rental must be able to accommodate all the people going with you.
- Check with an efficient vacation rental home provider for an available property at your preferred place. You can even browse through the properties and make online bookings prior to landing on the vacation spot.
We, at The Rental Management Company, provide affordable and spacious vacation rental properties in Corpus Christi, TX. For more information about bookings, you can contact us at (361) 949-9050.
A vacation is the perfect time for you to bond with family and friends and it is quite obvious that you would want nothing but the best when it comes to choosing a place of accommodation for your vacation. Traditionally, hotels used to be the favorites for people when it came to vacations. But the trend is changing now with many travelers preferring a vacation rental for their holiday. Read on to know about some tips that will help you plan your stay perfectly should you choose a vacation rental for your holiday.
- A vacation rental comes with a host of benefits. If you choose to travel as a group, with family or have pets along, it is always a good choice to look for a vacation rental. You can get the kind of space that you are looking for, easily. Also, a vacation rental offers you privacy like no hotel can. In other words, if you choose to go in for a vacation rental, you can be guaranteed of an experience of home away from home.
- When it comes to booking a vacation rental, it always helps to plan early. There are certain times in the year when there is a huge rush of holiday travelers. Even during the festive season, many people take off for vacations. Therefore, if you want to avoid the disappointment of non-availability of a rental of your choice, it is advisable to book well in advance.
- Once you have decided on a particular property for your vacation rental, it is important to have a word with the property owner. You can ask all kinds of questions that you are concerned about, so that you can have a peaceful stay at the place when you actually land up there.
- You can also ask the owner for a copy of the rental agreement. This will help you get a fair idea about the owner’s expectations of your stay, the money to be paid and so on. Clarifying things before hand always helps to avoid confusion at a later stage.
- To further authenticate the credentials of the property as highlighted by the owner, you can always try and have a look at user reviews.
- For any unforeseen events or circumstances, you can go in for buying insurance for your vacation rental. Insurance can be availed at a minimal fee but will provide you with much needed peace of mind.
We, at The Rental Management Company allow users to book vacation rentals of their choice. We offer comprehensive property listings for vacation rentals in North Padre Island and surrounding areas. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
One of the most cost effective accommodation options available during a long vacation is a vacation rental home. Vacation rental homes are easily available in most areas and it only takes a little effort and research to get yourself the one that is perfect for your needs. However, if you have a pet that you want to bring along there might be some difficulties as a large number of vacation rental homes do not allow renters to bring their pets. Even among those that do allow pets, there are usually a long set of rules and regulations that renters need to follow. To ensure that moving with a pet into your vacation rental home remains a smooth and easy process, the following tips can come in handy.
Finding the Right Place
You need to start off by giving yourself the time needed to find the right vacation rental home where you can move in with your pet. You should use all the resources you have at your disposal, including advertisements in local newspaper and internet resources. It is important to give the search some time and not give up before you find a place that suits all your needs.
Understanding the Situation
Understand that for landlords who do not allow pets there is sufficient reason for doing so, which might range from previous bad experiences to insurance requirements. For those who do allow pets, you should understand the rules involved and make sure that you can remain committed to them during the entire course of the rental period.
Show Off your Pet
First impressions matter, therefore you can consider taking your pet with you while you are going to view your vacation rental home for the first time. Visually assessing a friendly and well-behaved pet might go a long way to convince landlords that there would be no issues.
If you have lived with your pet in a vacation rental home before, you can obtain a letter of recommendation from your previous landlord describing the demeanor of the pet and the pleasant experience they have had renting their vacation home to you. Such references can have a big part to play when it comes to finalizing a deal.
While moving into a vacation rental home with your pet it is advisable to get renters’ insurance. Getting a renter’s policy which provides sufficient coverage for your pet will be useful. You should inform your landlord about the renter’s policy as this move appeases both sides.
Vacation rentals have gone on to become a highly popular choice among travelers and holiday goers when it comes to a place to stay in during vacations. The major benefit that vacation rentals offer is privacy and the economical rates that one has to pay for them. Here are few tips that will help you to make your North Padre Island condo stand out when it comes to vacation rentals. Read on to know more.
- One of the unique ways of enhancing a vacation rental is by being a host to the guests that would be coming over to your place rather than acting as a landlord. A few personal touches here and there like fresh flowers placed in the living area, a warm welcome smile will make the visitors love the entire experience. This way, you also ensure that your visitors come again to your rental and provide good marketing by word of mouth.
- A well-maintained and effective security system works really well for a vacation rental property. Many travelers come in with some cash on hand and travel documents and giving them a sound security system at the vacation rental will provide that much needed peace of mind. Your guests can go out easily without worrying about their stuff that is lying back at the rental home.
- Many of the holiday lovers would also like to bring their pets along but are confronted with the problem of finding adequate kennels at the rentals. If you make the provision for allowing small pets at your vacation rental, the number of guests you have is going to increase by leaps and bounds. You can clear the terms and conditions of the kind of pets you allow, charges and cleaning terms by handing out a pet policy to your prospective guests beforehand.
- Apart from this, you can work upon the online presence for your vacation rental. Try and incorporate as many testimonials, videos and pictures as possible. That will be a good way for new guests to gauge the credibility of your vacation rental before they actually come in and stay during the holiday.
At The Rental Management Company, we understand the importance of planning a perfect vacation for you. For this, we provide great vacation rentals to our clients. Get in touch with us now and we will let you know the ideal vacation rental for your holiday!
Taking a vacation is the perfect way to spend some quality time with your family and take a break from the mundane life. If you are planning a vacation to your favorite place, one of the most important things you would have to account for is accommodation. Your vacation is not going to be half the pleasant experience it should be unless your arranged accommodation is comfortable.
A great way to ensure good quality vacation accommodation is to opt for a vacation rental. There are a number of fully furnished properties in most of the oft-chosen vacation places which can be rented out for the duration of your stay there. It can be expected that you will have a good many options to choose from when deciding on a perfect place to put up in. These tips can come in handy and simplify the process considerably –
- Inspect for nearby annoyances – Before you finalize a rental for your vacation it is wise to use popular mapping utilities and check the vicinity of your rental for annoyances. Check for sources of trouble, places that are likely to be the source of loud noise or bad odors, and other nuisance.
- Study the specifications carefully – Always make it a point to carefully go through the official description of rentals, including the amenities provided and photos of the place, if any. Match your specific requirements with the amenities on offer and check if they are all available.
- Make sure of transportation – Check the location of the rental apartment to see the amount of distance you would have to travel before reaching public transport. Again, a mapping utility can come in handy and let you check the distance between your rental and the nearest road or junction with public transport access.
- Get assistance – Before you make your choice, you can enlist the services of a reputed property management firm in the area to secure a vacation rental for you. The Rental Management Company (TRMC) provides many vacation rentals at North Padre Islands. Give them your list of requirements and they are sure to provide you with options which you can choose from.
- Reading reviews – Another way to know about a particular vacation rental is to read the reviews left behind by previous guests. Since they are the people who have had experience staying in a particular location, their information can be considered very accurate.