If you are planning to rent out your vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, TX, the first thing that you need to focus on is the ways to attract potential tenants. Outdoor amenities are an important feature that catches people’s attention and should be well maintained.
Here are some of the essential outdoor amenities that will help you attract tenants for your vacation rental home:
- A place to relax: People seek relaxation while they are on a vacation. Thus, make sure that your property gives them enough space for this. Provide sufficient outdoor seating in your vacation rental. You can opt for a hammock between the trees or a table and chair with an umbrella to provide shade. If you have a patio or porch, ensure that it has enough arrangements to make the tenants comfortable.
- A place to cook out: People love to have cook meals outside and enjoy the meal with their friends and family. Thus, they might be attracted if you offer a grill or barbeque in the backyard of your vacation rental home. However, you should check with your community’s homeowner’s association or insurance provider if such arrangements are permitted or not.
- Play area: In order to make your rental property appealing for people with kids, try to provide a separate play area for them. You can also arrange some outdoor or indoor games that can keep the kids engaged.
- Swimming pool: If you have the provision and budget, consider investing in a swimming pool for the potential renters. You can definitely attract a lot more tenants if you offer them an on-site pool. You can also charge additional rent for that extra feature.
- A place to enjoy scenic beauty: You should keep your gardens and landscaping maintained to give your vacation rental an appealing look. You can consider adding some perennial plants to add more freshness to it.
If you want to make your vacation rental in Corpus Christi a success you should make a few essential changes. Upgrading your property will definitely lead to a high occupancy rate and generate interest in potential tenants. For more information on how to make your property appealing to tenants, feel free to contact The Rental Management Company at (361) 949 -9050.