Over the years, vacation rentals have become the preferred choice for travelers in Corpus Christi, TX. These properties offer a holiday experience that is entirely different from regular hotels. They are a home away from home for families vacationing together. Given below are a few reasons why guests prefer staying at vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi:
- Increased flexibility: Travelers are now more interested in opting for vacation rentals due to the extensive amenities offered in these homes. Washer/dryer, a fully equipped kitchen, TV swimming pool etc. are some of the conveniences you can enjoy at a vacation property.
- More spacious: Guests can have the benefit of staying in a spacious property when they choose to spend their holidays in a vacation rental. Each traveler can have a personal space where he can unwind after exploring the local attractions all day long.
- Do not compromise on privacy: Vacation rentals provide complete privacy and you can have separate rooms for all the members of your family along with individual bathrooms. Kids can have their own space to play games or sleep. All these facilities can be obtained at a nominal price as compared to what you might have to pay at a hotel.
- Offers local experience: Living in a vacation rental offers a local vacationing experience while this is not the case when you live in a hotel. If you want to understand the local culture and live like a localite in Corpus Christi, a vacation rental is the best option. You can even cook for yourself local ingredients which is a great experience to cherish.
- Provides extra security: When you are staying in a vacation rental, you do not have to worry about the staff coming to your room to clean it or restock the supplies every day. Only you will have the keys to the home and only the property management team will visit in case you have any repair or maintenance issue arises. Vacation rental owners provide specialized services to make their guests feel completely comfortable and at ease all the time.
We, at The Rental Management Company, can help you find the perfect vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, TX. For more information, feel free to call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
Maintaining your vacation home in Corpus Christi, TX is crucial to ensure it remains in top shape throughout the year. After every guest checkout, you must clean your property thoroughly to prepare it for the next guest. In order to make the task quick and convenient, you can consider hiring a property management company. The professionals will make sure that all repair issues are handled on time and the vacation home is ready for further occupancy.
Given below are some maintenance tips for Corpus Christi vacation rental homes:
- Deep clean the living room: Thoroughly vacuum all the areas of the living room and dry clean the curtains. The carpets as well as rugs in the vacation home should also be cleaned to ensure that they look spick and span. Dust the furniture, blinds, ceiling fans, lamps and other items in the property.
- Pay special attention to kitchen: Clean the refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, microwave and other electrical appliances. Make sure they are functioning properly. The countertops, cabinets, sinks should also be spotless. Restock liquid dish soap, coffee filters and trash bags, if required.
- Inspect the bathroom: Check and fix all the leaky faucets in the bathroom. Any other plumbing problems should also be identified and repaired before they turn into bigger problems. Clean and seal the grout as well as repair or replace the cracked tiles. Put up new bath towels, shower mat, wash cloths, toiletries etc. and add accessories that can work to improve the aesthetics of the space.
- Make the bedroom comfortable: Vacuum the floor and under the furniture to remove any traces of dirt from the bedroom. Make sure you provide clean and spotless linens to the guests. Remove any personal belongings that may have been left by the previous occupants. Replace burnt out light bulbs and repair any other electrical problems.
- Do not ignore the outdoor areas: If you have a backyard or patio, it is important to keep it well-maintained just like the other areas of the home. Mow the lawn, trim any overgrown bushes and remove weeds from the garden. You can plant blossoming flowers and decorative shrubs to improve the curb appeal of the vacation rental home. Remove debris and leaves from the gutters as well as downspouts. Make sure you also clean or replace the door mat.
We, at The Rental Management Company, provide complete maintenance services for vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, TX. For more information, you can call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive,Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.
Vacation rental homes have gained immense popularity over the traditional hotel rooms when it comes to vacations in Corpus Christi, TX. Lodging usually consumes one of the largest chunks of your complete holiday budget and most wise travelers want to make sure that every single dollar is spent judiciously. Thus, they prefer to go for affordable vacation rental homes situated in the prime locations of Corpus Christi.
- Location: Make sure that you inquire about the specifics of the rental home’s location. Ask the landlord if the home offers a sea view, how far the beach is from the home and if there is a street that you need to cross to get to the sea. Besides, you must also ask how far the main tourist attractions from the home are.
- Occupancy: Make it a point to ask for details about the number of people that the vacation home can easily accommodate. Inquire about the size of each bedroom, bathrooms and kitchen. This will help you determine whether the home would be suitable to your specific needs or not.
- Child Friendly: If you are going to have a child along with you during the holiday, you must look for a home that has a suitable design. Ask the landlord if there are enough security arrangements to ensure the safety of the child.
- Amenities: Be explicit to ask if the amenities mentioned in the listing would be provided or not. If yes, then insist on getting everything in written. Ask which electronic appliances and gadgets in the home would they allow to be used. Also inquire in detail about the provision of toiletries, linens, towels, kitchenware and other essential items that you may need on a daily basis.
- Cancellation Policy and Fees: This is also an important thing to be cleared out before booking a vacation rental home. Every landlord might have a different set of policies regarding cancellation and money refund. Ask the landlord if there are any charges levied if you cancel the booking and in how many days will the money be refunded.
If you are looking for quality and well-maintained vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi, contact The Rental Management Company. We have access to a number of available properties across the city. For more details, you can call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacations are those rare occasions when the family gets to bond together and spend quality time among members. It is but natural that you would want nothing but the best when it comes to deciding on the place of accommodation on a holiday. Though there is no dearth of top quality hotels and resorts, but staying in one of them might not always be a good idea. They can be expensive, and might take a toll on your peace of mind too, keeping in view factors such as availability and the level of service on offer.
To overcome the above pitfalls, we at The Rental Management Company provide rental property management in Corpus Christi and surrounding areas. Read on to know more about the benefits of staying at vacation rental over the conventional hotel or resort.
- Vacation rentals are one of the best ways to enjoy a holiday. The most important factor that works in their favor is the extremely budget-friendly prices that you have to pay for them. This ensures that you can enjoy your holiday peacefully without being overly concerned about the money going out of your pocket.
- When you go in for rental homes in Corpus Christi, you get access to a host of luxurious amenities and services that might not be available in case you choose to stay at a hotel or resort. We make sure that you get access to a host of unique facilities in the form of gym, spas, home theater systems, private pools, game rooms for billiards and tennis, and many more. Not only this, you also get access to a kitchen and dining area that lets you enjoy the taste of home away from home with your family members.
- Vacation rentals are a huge boost to your privacy. You get to soak in and enjoy your holiday to the fullest. There is no rush as in a hotel or resort; you can just be yourself and spend quality time with family. Many vacation homes also come with fences to guard them so that there is no invasion to your personal privacy whatsoever.
Booking a vacation rental through us can be a highly rewarding experience. You not only get the best of facilities and services, but also save a lot on your hard-earned money. So the next time you wish to enjoy a peaceful, luxurious, and private vacation, get in touch with us for a rental home of your choice. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050.
When you start thinking about renting a home in Corpus Christi, you are a few steps away from actually doing it. We, at The Rental Management Company, are here to guide you and provide you with some information that might help you go through those steps smoothly and efficiently. Read on to know the tips for renting a Corpus Christi rental home:
- Put pen to paper: You must know that you do not need to spend a fortune to find the perfect rental home in Corpus Christi. All you need is a carefully planned budget and a professional property manager with a well honed set of skills. Be sure to consider your monthly wage and monthly expenses while planning your budget. It is also important that you follow the rule of one third i.e. do not spend more than one third of your monthly income on rentals. Once you are done, our property managers can help you find the rental home that perfectly suits your budget, needs and lifestyle.
- Type of rental: Of course there’s no dearth of rental homes in Corpus Christi, but the problem may arise while choosing the appropriate type of rental. Some of the options that might interest you include condo, single family, town home and apartment. The town home and condo can be a good rental option for those with certain needs based on the size of the family; whereas for small families, apartment and single family house can be an ideal option.
- Browse your options: Next and probably one of the most daunting steps involved in renting a home is the house hunting. To make the search easier for you, we showcase the list of available house for short term as well as long term rental in Corpus Christi. We also provide you with pictures of the rentals along with the list of amenities, monthly rent detail, date of availability, area etc. to help you get the precise idea of the property.
With years of experience, the professionals at our property management company are dedicated to helping you find the suitable rental accommodation. They also provide you with other property management services including online marketing, accounting, administration, capital planning, supervisory etc. For more information, kindly visit us at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418 or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Hiring a property management company can help you outsource the burdensome, yet inevitable duties that come with being a landlord. In fact, a good property manager can go on to become one of the greatest assets for your business by saving you time and trouble of managing your rentals. If you are looking for a reliable property management firm in Corpus Christi, The Rental Management Company, located on South Padre Island Drive, could be your best bet.
We are a full-service real estate company specializing in providing property management services in the North Padre Island and surrounding areas in Corpus Christi. If you own rental homes, condominiums, townhouses, multi-family apartments, or even commercial property in the region, we can help you in effectively managing your investment properties. Our services are not limited to renting your property quickly, to qualified tenants, but also extend to the management of your property once it is occupied. The result is that you can enjoy the passive, monthly income that comes with being a landlord, without actually having to carry the tremendous responsibility on your shoulders.
Our property management team has an extensive experience of more than 25 years in managing properties in the region, which explains our in-depth understanding of the local real estate market, and tenant psychology. We will help you choose the right tenants, sparing you from the trouble of having to chase your rent for days, or even weeks. Our competitive management fee allows you to enjoy the peace of mind of knowing that your property is well taken care of, without having to break the bank.
Our property management services include, but are not limited to 24/7 live answering service for maintenance and emergency services, tenant screening and background checks, lease contracting, rent collection and disbursement, detailed property inspections, maintenance repairs, coordinating of services, use of advanced software for the detailed maintenance of property records, monthly and annual financial reports, and special pricing with preferred, local vendors.
Our areas of specialization include vacation rental reservation and management, long term property leasing and management, and homeowner’s association management. If you own a vacation rental in the area, you can benefit from our online marketing and booking services, housekeeping services, quality control, and the linen program, which ensures clean and stain-free linens at all times.