Vacationers nowadays look at amenities being offered to them before they choose their vacation rental. They want the comforts of their home when on vacation and desire to make their vacation as relaxing and refreshing as possible. As a vacation rental owner you can make for a comfortable and relaxed experience for your guests by providing certain amenities to your guests. Some of these may include:
- Wi-Fi: Even on vacation people want to stay connected to their family members and friends, and carry their smart phones and laptops along. Providing Wi-Fi by bundling it with the cost of phone and cable TV can be inexpensive and a great option if you want to attract lots of customers.
- Pool: People on vacation prefer looking for vacation rentals which are either close to the beach or have a pool. Even if you don’t have a pool in your property you can advertise the shared pool in nearby community or complex.
- Allowing pets: Most vacationers look for properties that allow pets as a large number of vacationers bring their family pets along with them. If you allow pets on your vacation rental it will not only increase the bookings but also make the stay of your guests more satisfying.
- Cable TV and DVD player: You can include cable TV in your list of amenities and in case the weather is bad it can be a lifesaver for those travelling with small kids. A DVD player can prove equally helpful if you can provide some DVD’s as well.
- Linens: Linens are highly desired by vacationers if you have a large house or if your guests are traveling from a distance. You could keep the linens clean by laundering them every time your guests arrive. You can also consider providing bed linens and hire a cleaning service to keep those linen sheets neat and clean.
In addition, basic amenities like fully furnished rooms, kitchen appliances, washers/dryers etc are equally desired by vacationers. For more tips on making your vacation rental stand out from the crowd, contact us at The Rental Management Company. We are located at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418. You can also call us at (361) 949-9050.