Have you ever wondered what it is that makes one vacation rental better than another in terms of experience? Well, it’s the features provided by some vacation rentals that make them stand out from the rest and result in more comfort and convenience. It is important to check the features provided as they make a huge difference in the overall experience of a guest.
If you are in search of a vacation rental, following is a list of some features you should focus on:
- Well-Stocked Kitchens: The first thing to look for is a well-stocked and clean kitchen. Quality vacation rentals offer modern kitchens with latest amenities e.g. oven, fridge, dishwasher, coffee-maker, microwave, etc. The point of staying in a vacation rental is to be as comfortable as you are at home and the first step towards that is to be able to cook a hearty and healthy meal for yourself, when needed.
- Outdoor Facilities: Take a look at the outdoor facilities offered for your comfort and enjoyment. Things to look for are quality outdoor furniture and equipment like hammocks, sun umbrellas, outdoor couches and more. Also consider the view from your rental as it should be beautiful and relaxing. Proximity to places of entertainment and sightseeing is a plus-point.
- Internet and Entertainment: Even while on a vacation we all seek connection to the world around and need a strong and reliable internet connection for that. If internet speed is something you do not want to compromise on, ensure it is provided before booking the rental. Apart from this, a good vacation rental offers entertainment options for people of all age-groups e.g. books, family games, charging docks, etc.
- Amenities: For a comfortable stay, vacation rentals provide facilities like warm water, heating facilities, air conditioning, premium bedding, bathroom supplies, ample storage for shoes and clothes, washers and dryers, etc. Check whether the amenities of your choice are provided or request for the same.
- Kids And Pets Facilities: If you have small children or are a pet-parent and do not want to leave it behind while on a vacation, look for pet and kid-friendly vacation rentals. Such rentals provide facilities for the safety and convenience of kids and pets e.g. treats and bowls for pets; highchairs and strollers for kids, safety gates, etc.
- Others: Other facilities to look for are online listings, online bookings, toilet handrails, free parking, fitness center, cleaning services, TV and cable, indoor fireplaces, an effective management system for the upkeep of the rentals and to cater to emergencies, superior furnishings in the form of window treatments, lighting fixtures, high quality mattresses, tasteful decorations, sturdy furniture, etc.
The Rental Management Company offers an array of well-equipped vacation rentals. To know more about features to look for in a vacation rental, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
As a vacation rental owner, it is important to follow cleaning protocols and develop new practices to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitization. The importance of ensuring cleanliness has grown during the COVID-19 pandemic as guest expectations towards cleanliness and sanitation have changed significantly. While choosing a vacation rental, guests will consider the hygiene practices as an utmost priority.
Here are some cleaning guidelines to be followed by vacation rental owners during COVID-19:
- Cleaning, Disinfection & Sanitization: A standard protocol to be followed by vacation rental owners should include the process of cleaning, disinfection, and sanitization. Cleaning removes dirt, germs, and impurities from surfaces but may not kill the germs 100 percent. So after cleaning, the surfaces should be disinfected using chemicals to reduce the risk of infection. Sanitization further reduces the number of germs to a safe level. The guests should be appropriately informed that the property has gone through the disinfection process.
- State Requirements For Cleaning: Professional standards of cleaning have been advised to the vacation rental owners which each of them must abide by. They are required to take a note of which items need to be cleaned and disinfected and how to communicate clearly with the guests. States have provided instructions on the protective gear to be used by housekeeping staff, how to disinfect high-touch surfaces, how much time is needed between bookings to avoid back-to-back stays. The rules also outline what antibacterial hand washes, cleaners, and hand sanitizers should be kept for guests. It is recommended for vacation rental owners to have a look at these guidelines and follow the steps necessary to keep the vacation rentals clean and safe.
- Communicating Standard Procedures With The Guests: For the vacation rentals to stand out, owners should show off their efforts in cleaning and disinfecting to the potential guests. They can use terms such as ‘Disinfected’ and ‘Deep Cleaned’ in the property name. Highlight the efforts that have been taken to clean and disinfect the properties in the descriptions. It is great to mention the cleaning guidelines or policies followed to reassure the guests. Show the photos of the cleaning staff and the cleaning process to earn trust. Include things provided such as masks, gloves, cleaning detergent, etc. in the amenities list.
The Rental Management Company offers a variety of vacation rentals. The agents ensure that the vacation rentals are sanitized and disinfected as per the cleaning protocols. For more details on cleaning protocols for vacation rentals during COVID-19, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949-9050.
Vacation rentals are a popular choice amongst tourists as they are cost effective. Choosing and booking the right vacation rental from the myriad of choices can be a little confusing for first-timers. Following are some useful hacks for booking vacation rentals and having a great experience with your family and friends:
- Take Your Time When Reading Descriptions: Property description is one of the most important thing to consider when looking for a vacation rental. Instead of quickly skimming through descriptions, take time to go through them carefully as you may find valuable information about the rental.
- Go Through As Many Reviews As Possible: Reading the reviews can be helpful as they are a source of real life experiences of previous visitors. This could help you can have a fair idea of what the actual experience would be like.
- Check For Basic Amenities: Before booking a vacation rental, make sure that you ask about the amenities that shall be provided to you. Most vacation rentals provide basic amenities like clean towels, detergent, clean sheets and linens, etc.
- Ask For References: Contacting references is a smart way of assessing the vacation rental experience. Also, it helps in gaining information about the property owner.
- Contact Them Before Booking: To ensure a smooth check-in contacting the rental agent prior to moving in. This will give you the opportunity to clarify any doubts.
- Look Up The Vacation Rental On A Map Or Real-Estate Site: Ask for the address of the rental and try to map its location for a realistic view. Alternatively, you can look for the property on the real estate site and explore it in satellite view to get an aerial glance of the property and the area around it.
- Pack Smart: Lastly, when you are ready to move to your vacation rental, pack items of personal importance like charger, an extension cord, an air mattress, toilet paper, shampoo, conditioner, soap, baby safety gates, etc.
Inquire About Internet Access: Most people assume that internet access will be provided in vacation rentals. However, always confirm this before booking the rental.
The Rental Management Company provides convenient online booking for vacation rentals in Corpus Christi. The team ensures that the properties are well-maintained and equipped with facilities required for a comfortable stay. To book a vacation rental, call at (361) 949-9050. You can also visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, TX-78418.
There is a rising trend of booking vacation rentals as budget-friendly yet stylish venues for weddings. The governing factor behind this shift in wedding trends is the multitude options offered by vacation rentals in terms of size, location, prices and more.
Let’s take a look at the reasons due to which a vacation rental can serve as a perfect wedding venue:
- Homely Feeling: The best reason for choosing vacation rentals as wedding venues is that they exude a homely vibe. People crave for a homely feeling on their wedding as opposed to conventional formal setups. At a vacation rental, all the rooms in the rental can be utilized and you can enjoy the bliss of food, outdoor space, etc.
- Privacy And Flexibility: Another reason for which vacation rentals can act as the perfect wedding venues is the privacy and flexibility they offer. Families & friends can get together for the wedding away from public glare and enjoy the day till they decide to retire to bed. Special amenities like gourmet kitchens, hot tubs and more can be enjoyed completely.
- Beautiful Backdrops: Most vacation rentals are built in locations with breath-taking backdrops such as a beach, waterfront, etc. They are a refreshing change from a city set-up. Beautiful backdrops, nature’s sounds and a small gathering surely make a wedding memorable.
- Reunions: Weddings bring all family members and friends together under one roof. Hosting a wedding in a vacation rental makes this get-together more meaningful and special because it seems like a reunion. Depending on the configuration of your guests, you can rent vacation homes such as cottages that are situated near each other. Such a setting puts everyone in close proximity with one another without compromising on the privacy and comfort.
- Better Accommodation: Vacation rentals can easily cater to a large number of guests at a minimal cost. In addition to this, all the rooms are easily accessible to all. Guests simply have to walk over to the point at which the ceremony is taking place e.g. the banquet room. Being at one place for all events also reduces the risk of losing things.
- Facilities And Convenience: Vacation rentals usually include well-stocked kitchens, washers and dryers, security, housekeeping services, parking, large-scale trash removal services and much more. Such facilities and amenities add to the comfort & enjoyment of the guests.
For more information on vacation rentals, call at (361) 949–9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Traveling is the latest passion and it is no longer limited to people with a big luxury budget. Almost anyone can afford a business or leisure trip even with a limited budget, thanks to vacation rentals which provide facilities just as good as other accommodations but at a fraction of the cost. Gone are the days when traveling was for holidays or specific seasons only. People are actively traveling throughout the year. A new trend that is catching up fast with travelers is going solo.
Solo travelers are a great catch for vacation rental owners. So, if you own a vacation rental in Corpus Christi and are interested in marketing it to solo travelers for better business prospects in terms of bookings and rental income; here are some tips for you:
- Tap Into The Solo Traveler’s Personality: For effectively marketing your vacation rental, try to understand the personality of a person who travels alone. What does he expect from the experience and how can you match the expectation? The solo traveler may be looking forward to experience a new culture, new city or country, new food, etc. This knowledge will help you market your rental accordingly and attract the right guests.
- Fulfill The Needs Of A Solo Traveler: Put yourself in his shoes in order to understand what his needs may be when staying alone. Common needs of solo travelers are security, housekeeping, good food, etc. Think about the services that would be of value to your guest and highlight them in your listing to catch his attention.
- Special Services: Offering special services to solo travelers as a part of the vacation rental package is a great way of earning their loyalty. Examples of such services are offering them free supplies of everyday commodities like shampoo, toilet paper, shower gel, etc. and services like a free bike to ride around the city.
- A Free Meal: A solo traveler’s meal requirements are very different from those of a group. Chances are your guest will not have a large stock of food in the fridge for the fear of spoiling it. Attract solo travelers by offering them one meal, preferably breakfast at a very reasonable price.
- Include References To The Local Culture: Talking of Corpus Christi, mention attractions like the beach, Hurricane Alley waterpark, Mustang Island State Park, South Texas Botanical gardens, Texas State Aquarium and more to generate interest of the travelers.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
If you are visiting Corpus Christi, TX for a short time and need to find an economical housing option, then you should consider booking a vacation rental. As compared to a hotel room, a vacation rental offers more comfort, convenience and space. People going on vacations prefer a vacation rental as it offers the ease of home.
Vacation rentals offer a number of fantastic benefits to the travelers such as:
- Cost effective
- Comfort similar to own home
- Cuts cost of lodging
- Laundry facility
- Equipped kitchen to cook food
- More space
- All the required amenities
- Wi-Fi connection
- Access to entertainment facilities
- Customer services
- Luxurious baths
- Private facilities
- Multiple bedrooms
Though vacation rentals offer the best abode to the tourists looking for a home away from home feel; however, finding the one that suits your requirements and fits your budget can be difficult. As they are popular you should research for a vacation rental well in advance of your holiday plans.
Here are some tips that help you choose a vacation rental:
- Access Your Needs: Before you start looking for a suitable vacation rental, you should access your needs and decide the amenities are essential for you. You should make a list of what you can go without and what are your dire needs. This will help you short-list the most appropriate rentals.
- Set A Budget: Make sure you have a pre-decided budget that will help you narrow down your search. Make sure you stick to your budget and avoid over spending, as you will also need to spend on other things such as groceries, etc.
- Make Bookings In Advance: If you are visiting the city for some special event or festival, then make sure you book the vacation rentals in advance, as these rentals are in more demand as compared to hotels and thus, often get booked quickly.
- Know The Details About The Vacation Rental: Being a vacation rental guest, you must have the necessary information about the property, who owns it, what amenities are available, authenticate the property, and check out the property owner’s website.
- Review The Contract: Make sure you review the contract and read all the clauses before signing. Check out the cleaning options and other information and ask all rules in advance.
If you are planning to rent out your vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, TX, the first thing that you need to focus on is the ways to attract potential tenants. Outdoor amenities are an important feature that catches people’s attention and should be well maintained.
Here are some of the essential outdoor amenities that will help you attract tenants for your vacation rental home:
- A place to relax: People seek relaxation while they are on a vacation. Thus, make sure that your property gives them enough space for this. Provide sufficient outdoor seating in your vacation rental. You can opt for a hammock between the trees or a table and chair with an umbrella to provide shade. If you have a patio or porch, ensure that it has enough arrangements to make the tenants comfortable.
- A place to cook out: People love to have cook meals outside and enjoy the meal with their friends and family. Thus, they might be attracted if you offer a grill or barbeque in the backyard of your vacation rental home. However, you should check with your community’s homeowner’s association or insurance provider if such arrangements are permitted or not.
- Play area: In order to make your rental property appealing for people with kids, try to provide a separate play area for them. You can also arrange some outdoor or indoor games that can keep the kids engaged.
- Swimming pool: If you have the provision and budget, consider investing in a swimming pool for the potential renters. You can definitely attract a lot more tenants if you offer them an on-site pool. You can also charge additional rent for that extra feature.
- A place to enjoy scenic beauty: You should keep your gardens and landscaping maintained to give your vacation rental an appealing look. You can consider adding some perennial plants to add more freshness to it.
If you want to make your vacation rental in Corpus Christi a success you should make a few essential changes. Upgrading your property will definitely lead to a high occupancy rate and generate interest in potential tenants. For more information on how to make your property appealing to tenants, feel free to contact The Rental Management Company at (361) 949 -9050.