Availability of essential amenities are one of the important factors that most vacationers consider before renting a property. Available amenities determine the type of potential guests, rental value, etc. The presence or absence of such amenities has a direct impact on the number of bookings and earnings from a vacation rental.
Must-have amenities for vacation rental homes to stand out and attract more guests are:
- High-Speed Wi-Fi: Wi-Fi is a necessity that almost every guest expects in a vacation rental home. The Wi-Fi provided should be fast and secure so as to provide uninterrupted internet services.
- 24-Hour Open: Vacation rental guests appreciate 24-hour open facility as this lets them enjoy the freedom of exploring a new place without having to worry about getting back to the rental by a specific time. Invest in automated systems like keyless entry, lockboxes, etc. to enhance the quality of your guest’s stay.
- Entertainment: Your guests also expect some form of entertainment for the moments when they will be indoors. For this, you should provide options such as cable TV, streaming services, chargers, adapters, surround sound systems, books, DVDs, game consoles and a variety of family-friendly games.
- Maps, Recommendations and Guidebooks: Providing information about local features like historical sites, restaurants, cafes, etc. in the area in the form of maps, recommendations and guidebooks is another valuable feature for guests.
- Kitchen Amenities: A well stocked kitchen with basic supplies like glasses, plates, basic seasoning, spices, etc. is a major attraction for guests. In addition to these, also provide cookware, a custom-stocked fridge and cleaning supplies.
- Bathroom Amenities: Provide bathroom amenities like travel-size toiletries, shampoo dispensers, body lotions, mouthwash, toothpaste, clean towels, hair appliances, etc. to make your guests feel special.
- Bedroom Amenities: To ensure your guests enjoy a sound sleep while at your vacation rental, provide fluffy pillows, quality sheets, comforting blankets, sleep masks, earplugs, etc. You can also invest in quality blinds or blackout curtains, electric fans, an air conditioning system, night lights and mosquito nets for added comfort.
- Cleaning And Storage Amenities: Amenities like a washer and dryer, clothing storage, an iron, a coat rack, shoe rack, air fresheners, etc. are highly sought after in vacation rentals.
- Outdoor Amenities: Equip the outdoors with sun lounges, hammocks or couches to facilitate more relaxation and enjoyment. Invest in good outdoor lighting fixtures, provide ample parking space and also include outdoor entertainment like badminton equipment, Frisbees, barbeque, etc.
The property managers at The Rental Management Company ensure to provide essential amenities in a vacation rental home. They also look after maintenance and repair of each vacation rental. For details about must-have amenities for every vacation rental home, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at: (361) 949 – 9050.
Nature and its ways are unpredictable. We can’t control the destructive ways of nature, but we can prepare ourselves better to prevent destruction to our property and harm to our loved ones. Vacation rentals are meant to be safe and fun places to unwind with friends and family or during work-related trips. However, hurricanes pose a big threat to guests and property if not well prepared. Making a vacation rental hurricane-proof should be a matter of high-priority in areas that are prone to storms.
Let’s take a look at some simple and practical ways by which vacation rentals can be made immune to hurricanes and their devastating effects:
- Keep A Tab On Forecasts: Keep in touch with the updates by National Hurricane Center on hurricane developments, weather alerts and forecasts. It’s always helpful to know about an approaching hurricane 2-3 days in advance as this gives some time to brace up for it.
- Fasten The Doors And Windows: Strengthen the doors and windows of your vacation rental such that they are able to bear the impact of high winds, hail, heavy rain and flying debris. For this you will have to install impact-resistant glass/shutters. Exterior doors should also be wind-resistant. Hurricane-proof doors are usually made of Fiberglass.
- Landscaping: A neat and clean well-kempt yard greatly contributes to preventing damage caused by loose branches flying off and damaging property or injuring someone. Vacation rentals in hurricane-prone areas should be religiously landscaped and wobbly trees should be professionally removed.
- Use Construction Fastening Means: A construction fastening system is a must to hold down your vacation rental in the eventuality of a hurricane. Tie-downs, lateral anchors, embedded connectors and hold-downs are some examples of such systems.
- Garage Doors: Garage doors are often overlooked when hurricane proofing a vacation rental. Just like the doors and windows of the rental, garage door should also be one that is strong enough to bear the impact of a hurricane. You should preferably install a steel garage door for maximum protection.
- Keep Gutters And Downspouts Clean: Nothing should block water from flowing during hurricanes. Regularly inspect the gutters and downspouts for blockages caused by dry leaves and other debris. This will minimize the chances of flooding.
- Have A Standby Generator: The power grid is usually the first thing to shut off during a hurricane. Prepare for this by keeping a standby generator handy. This will ensure that your vacation rentals’ electric power is not affected by a power outage.
- Ample Supplies: Hurricanes may mean staying indoors for a couple of days. To be prepared for this, on the slightest warning of a hurricane, start gathering supplies of food items, candles, water and so on.
For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Take your vacation rental to the next level and set it apart from the rest by adding a few luxurious elements to it. Give your clients a taste of luxury with the following tips:
- Bedroom: Revamp your bedroom to start with. Invest in a good quality mattress, a down comforter, plump down pillows and cotton sheets with the highest thread count for maximum comfort. The bed should be a queen or king size bed with a beautiful headboard. Place side tables on each side of the bed and decorate them with decent looking bed-side lamps. A little desk, comfy chairs, a TV cabinet and a nice dresser can make a huge difference in the appeal and aesthetics of a bedroom.
- Bathroom: A clutter-free, clean and serene-looking bathroom is what you should strive to create in your vacation rental. Add some tasteful minimalistic decor items and amenities such as glass-enclosed walk-in-showers, a Jacuzzi tub, deep sinks, unique soaps and scents, plush towels, good-quality bathrobes, and more.
- Entry Way: Make your vacation rental’s entry-way warm and welcoming for a luxurious feel. For this, you may have to invest in some dim lights, an entryway table, a centerpiece, books, flower arrangements, statement mirrors, artwork, etc.
- Window Treatments: These make a world of a difference in the overall get-up of a space. For a luxurious look and feel, you should invest in custom draperies made from fabrics that blend with your space and match your personal tastes. Silks, linen and damasks are ideal fabric choices for a rich look. If your budget allows, use black-out curtains in the bedrooms for the ultimate hotel-like experience.
- Climate Control: To achieve the perfect indoor temperature, install a programmable thermostat in your home. They assess your temperature habits over a period of time and automatically customize the temperature for you.
- Lighting: Your vacation rental should be bright and well-lit to look luxurious. For this you can use chandeliers, art lights, wall sconces, sculptural light fixtures, lamps, mood lighting or simply floor to ceiling windows.
- Flowers And Greenery: Adding flowers and greenery instantly adds life and elegance to any space. Place aromatic flowers in your entry-way. Add some house plants to luxe-up every room.
- Layer The Look: Choose hard and resilient flooring like travertine, hardwood or marble. Layer them with plush area rugs in the entryway or seating areas. Use decorative pillows and trims to accent your sofas and chairs.
We offer luxurious vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
If you are planning to spend your vacations in a relaxed way then renting a vacation rental is surely a better idea than staying at a hotel. The vacation rentals have many benefits over hotels as they are not only cost effective but offer more of a home like experience. You can cook your own food and enjoy more privacy at a vacation rental.
However here is a list of certain things that you need to look for in a vacation rental:
- The first thing that you need to consider as a tenant is that what is included in your vacation rental. The owners would attract you with many options and show you pictures of interiors as well as exteriors so that you can get clear idea on what you will be getting. You should make sure you get the information from a reliable source. Read the descriptions to confirm what all is included in the rent and clarify the details with the landlord. You should make sure that the websites of the company or vacation rental owner is updated and it contains latest information and pictures.
- Assess your needs and know what amenities are important for you. Note down the facilities that you need to feel comfortable and others that can be a pleasant addition. This will help you eliminate those rentals that do not match your expectations. Some basic amenities might include number of bedrooms, type of kitchen, proximity to the water, private pool, outdoor amenities and the rental amount.
- Make a list of questions that you need to ask the property manager or the vacation rental owner and call them to get the answers to the questions. You may ask whether they have maid service to clean the property. Inquire about the basic amenities such as dishwasher, washing machine, and dryers, air conditioner, etc. so that you can spend your vacations relaxing and without any worries.
- Check out the activities that are available near the vacation rental so that you can enjoy to the maximum. The location of the vacation rental should be convenient and approachable so that you can easily reach the tourist destinations. The rental should be near airport, markets, and other places such as restaurants, clubs, etc. so that you can explore the destination without the hassles of traffic, parking problems and taxis.
You should make sure that you know the background of the rental company to know the sort of services that they offer. In order to make your vacations pleasant you should trust a rental company that offers quality services and has well maintained and properly equipped properties.
As the holiday season is approaching, a big part of planning a vacation involves finding the perfect vacation rental home to stay during your trip. However, before you go online and book the first vacation rental you see you should consider hiring the services of The Rental Management Company (TRMC). Vacation rental homes are becoming a popular place to stay for the people during their holiday and TRMC is a leading real estate company that provides vacation rental homes in North Padre Island and its surrounding areas.
The main reason behind the popularity of vacation rental homes is that they offer a number of comforts and luxuries at a much lesser price than that of a hotel. There is a wide range of options in vacation rental homes for you to choose from and depending upon your needs and budget you can select the important amenities that you want in the rental home. The vacation rental homes offered by TRMC are perfectly designed to suit your needs. They are affordable yet comfortable homes to make sure that you cherish the delightful moments of your trip forever.
Given here are some of the main reasons why you should take your time and search for the perfect vacation rental home:
- Extra space: Vacation rentals are truly a ‘home away from home’ experience and as each family member needs his own space most vacation rentals offer capacious homes to accommodate the needs of all the family members. You can choose the size of the vacation rental as per your family size.
- Location: Most vacation rental homes are situated in central locations which help you save time and money lost due to travel. You can also find a beach facing rental home if you love to have the perfect view of sunrise and sunset.
- Variety: All of the vacation rentals are different from each other in terms of décor, view and amenities. Thus, you will always have a different experience altogether and can choose one depending on your style and liking.
- Privacy: Some vacation rentals also offer private balconies and entrances and you will have complete privacy without any interference from outsiders.
- Amenities: To make your stay utmost comfortable, The Rental Management Company provides many amenities like washer/dryer, sleeper sofa, swimming pool, Wi-Fi, hot tub, elevators, fenced yard etc in the vacation rentals.
For more information about the vacation rental homes provided by The Rental Management Company, you can call at (361) 949-9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, Texas 78418.