Take your vacation rental to the next level and set it apart from the rest by adding a few luxurious elements to it. Give your clients a taste of luxury with the following tips:
- Bedroom: Revamp your bedroom to start with. Invest in a good quality mattress, a down comforter, plump down pillows and cotton sheets with the highest thread count for maximum comfort. The bed should be a queen or king size bed with a beautiful headboard. Place side tables on each side of the bed and decorate them with decent looking bed-side lamps. A little desk, comfy chairs, a TV cabinet and a nice dresser can make a huge difference in the appeal and aesthetics of a bedroom.
- Bathroom: A clutter-free, clean and serene-looking bathroom is what you should strive to create in your vacation rental. Add some tasteful minimalistic decor items and amenities such as glass-enclosed walk-in-showers, a Jacuzzi tub, deep sinks, unique soaps and scents, plush towels, good-quality bathrobes, and more.
- Entry Way: Make your vacation rental’s entry-way warm and welcoming for a luxurious feel. For this, you may have to invest in some dim lights, an entryway table, a centerpiece, books, flower arrangements, statement mirrors, artwork, etc.
- Window Treatments: These make a world of a difference in the overall get-up of a space. For a luxurious look and feel, you should invest in custom draperies made from fabrics that blend with your space and match your personal tastes. Silks, linen and damasks are ideal fabric choices for a rich look. If your budget allows, use black-out curtains in the bedrooms for the ultimate hotel-like experience.
- Climate Control: To achieve the perfect indoor temperature, install a programmable thermostat in your home. They assess your temperature habits over a period of time and automatically customize the temperature for you.
- Lighting: Your vacation rental should be bright and well-lit to look luxurious. For this you can use chandeliers, art lights, wall sconces, sculptural light fixtures, lamps, mood lighting or simply floor to ceiling windows.
- Flowers And Greenery: Adding flowers and greenery instantly adds life and elegance to any space. Place aromatic flowers in your entry-way. Add some house plants to luxe-up every room.
- Layer The Look: Choose hard and resilient flooring like travertine, hardwood or marble. Layer them with plush area rugs in the entryway or seating areas. Use decorative pillows and trims to accent your sofas and chairs.
We offer luxurious vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Owning a vacation rental is one thing and managing it is an entirely different thing. Managing a vacation rental is a skillful job that requires a significant amount of time and energy. Hiring a professional vacation rental manager for the job is a smarter choice than managing it on your own. Let’s take a look at the reasons due to which this holds true:
- Peace Of Mind: The best part about hiring professionals to look after your vacation rental is peace of mind that you get to enjoy. Any calls related to the rental will be handled by the manager and he is to decide the course of action.
- Effective Sourcing And Screening Of Renters: Vacation rental managers are experts at looking for new renters and screening them. They have necessary resources, distribution channels and networks for the job. The owner doesn’t have to take care of issues like advertizing, attending rental calls and showing the property.
- Catching Up With The Latest Property Laws, Rules And Regulations: When it comes to laws, rules and regulations of vacation rentals, change is inevitable. Rental managers are always in touch with the latest changes and also guide property owners accordingly.
- Expert Guidance: Rental managers can help in setting an appropriate price for the vacation rental. They study market trends thoroughly and get you the best deal for your vacation rental.
- Added Level Of Security: Even if the vacation rental you own is far from where you live, hiring a professional vacation rental manger will ensure that the property is being taken care of and is occupied. This is mainly due to the routine checks and visits by rental managers and their maintenance services.
- Abundance Of Time: A lot of time is consumed in managing a vacation rental. If the owner has to manage it, he will always be occupied with one thing or another. Hiring a vacation rental manager frees up your time for more productive and meaningful tasks.
- Housekeeping And Maintenance: Your rental manager also takes care of housekeeping and maintenance logistics to provide consistent and good quality services to renters. This gives owner more time to focus on other aspects of the property.
- Customer Care: A customer’s call cannot be ignored when it comes to vacation rentals. They can be expected at any time of the day and might require immediate attention. Hiring a rental manager takes care of this, thus ensuring the goodwill of your vacation rental is maintained.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Finding the perfect vacation rental home with all the desired facilities can be a bit challenging task. A thorough research about the rental homes available in your preferred location and advanced planning can help you have a vacation that you always wanted.
The factors that you can keep in mind while comparing vacation rental homes are –
- Easy on the pocket – This is one of the most significant factors to be considered before renting a vacation home. You must be assured that the rental home is within your budget and there are no additional charges. Also inquire if there are any refunds on cancellation of booking.
- Rooms available – Depending upon the number of members that will be going on a vacation, shortlist homes that provide ample number of rooms to accommodate each of them. Make sure that there are different rooms available for the kids and an attic or a place to keep your luggage. You may also look for homes that offer a hall, deck or extra space to conduct parties and gatherings.
- Facilities offered – The rental home must offer basic amenities like furniture, washers, dryers etc. You may also look for additional facilities such as DVD player, internet connection, boat lift, swimming pool etc. The kitchen should be equipped with basic appliances and equipment like kettle, blender, knives, can opener and microwave. It would be an added benefit if housekeeping services are offered.
- Proximity to places of attraction – When choosing a rental home, note that it is situated close to local attractions, transport services, market, beaches, restaurants, health centers etc. This will ensure that you have a comfortable experience staying at the house. For this, you may take help of Google earth to search for the whereabouts of a particular property.
- View from the property –Look for a home that offers a beautiful view outside its window, like a beautiful sunrise, sunset or a beach. This will help you feel calm and close to nature. A home located on a busy street may spoil your plan of relaxing and a quiet getaway.
- Condition of the property – Be sure that the property is well maintained and the pictures provided on online listing websites are of high quality. The advertizement must contain images of all rooms including the bathrooms as well as patio, if any. The rooms must look clean, well-lit and spacious. This will allow you to have an idea about the available space.
- Pet Friendly – If you plan to take your pet on the trip, make sure that the vacation home is pet friendly. You may look up for the features such as dog doors, ceramic tiles or laminated flooring, slip proof area rugs etc. that will make the home comfortable for your pet too.
- Safety – Be assured that the home you choose to rent is well secured. If possible, you must gather information about the security features installed such as smoke detectors, fire extinguishers etc. If you are accompanied by your kids, make sure that the locality is safe and the house is properly fenced.
- Mode of rent payment – You may opt for the rental homes that allow you to pay the rent online or through credit or debit cards, since carrying large amount of cash while traveling is not a good idea.
- Additional facilities – Having some additional benefits along with the basic facilities is always appreciated. Try to book a vacation rental home that offers local travel guides, booklets, maps and information about places to visit in the city and vicinity.
A good vacation rental home will not only enhance your travel experience but will also help you to make remarkable memories.
If you are planning a trip to Corpus Christi, get in touch with The Rental Management Company. We have an extensive listing of vacation condos, townhomes and apartments that offer magnificent facilities. You can select from an array of vacation rental homes and have a perfect vacation. For more information call our real estate agents at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
North Padre Island is a beautiful attraction near Corpus Christi, which is one of the largest cities in Texas. The place is popular for its scenic beauty, white sand beaches and other local attractions. The island is a paradise for nature lovers and bird watchers along with people who like to spend some time relaxing on the beaches.
If you are planning to visit Corpus Christi or North Padre Island and want to enjoy the nature from close then you should consider staying in a vacation rental home. The best way to enjoy a new place, its culture and cuisine is by staying there like the locals. When you stay in hotels you are treated like a guest and you miss out on local experiences. The best holiday is to live like a local, eat like a local and experience the beauty of the place as if it was your new home.
There are numerous benefits of booking a vacation rental in Corpus Christi. The best thing is that your entire family or friends can stay together rather than staying in separate rooms. Moreover, you can enjoy as you wish, make noise, cook food, sleep where you want which is not possible in a hotel room. Staying in a hotel comes with a lot of dos and don’ts and the need to maintain decorum. A vacation rental home is a home away from home and you can stay comfortably as localities while mixing up with the local people and learning about their local customs and traditions.
The vacation rentals often have well equipped kitchens so you can cook your own food while also having the option to enjoy food at the local restaurants or food corners. If you cook yourself in the kitchen you can buy your own groceries and other essential items which this is another way to save money and explore the local markets and meet the local people. Corpus Christi has beach facing rentals that offer you the best view of the sea, sunrise and the sunset.
The Rental Management Company is a reputed organization that offers the best vacation rentals in North Padre Island. Their vacation rental properties are well maintained, affordable and well equipped. These rentals offer a great holidaying experience to tourists who want to see the place from the view of a local person. Whether you are on vacations with friends or family, the rental vacations help you create beautiful memories. To know more, call us at (361) 949 -9050.