An impressive listing is imperative for marketing a vacation rental. However, a large number of vacation rental properties are listed on various channels. Thus, it is important to strategize and create a distinctive listing for your vacation rental property to attract guests.
Listed below are some tips for drafting a vacation rental listing:
- A Catchy Title: The headline of your vacation rental listing is pivotal in creating a great first impression. It is the foremost thing that a potential guest focuses on to draw an impression of your property. Use it to highlight unique aspects of your vacation rental but keep it to the point.
- Professional Photos: The quality of photos posted along with a vacation rental listing plays an important role in attracting guests. Make it a point to post an appropriate number of high quality photos highlighting special features of your property. Also, it is recommended to hire a professional photographer for the job.
- Thumbnail Photo: Pay attention to the thumbnail photo on your vacation rental listing as it should have the potential of catching an onlooker’s attention in less than a minute and generating interest in what your property has to offer.
- An Up-To-Date Calendar: The listing should contain the updated information regarding booking prices and availability of rentals. It is advisable to provide information for at least one year and update it as soon as a new booking is made.
- Property Description: The description of properties on a listing should sound professional and be of the right length. An impressive property description is the one that creates an image of what to expect from the vacation rental. It should also contain information about amenities being provided at the rental. Focus on any features that set your property apart from the rest.
- Online Bookings: Travelers prefer vacation rentals that offer the convenience of secure online bookings and payments. Thus, making a mention of the provision for online booking on your listing will garner the interest of numerous travelers.
- Policies: Your listing should be up-to-date with the latest policies of your vacation rental. It would be helpful to provide information regarding check-in and check-out, refund policies, pet policies, smoking, cancellation, house rules and so on.
- Reviews: Including reviews from previous guests in your listing will add to its credibility, throw light on the services provided and give knowledge about the real experience at your vacation rental. Request your guests for reviews or feedback and provide a link to the reviews on your listing.
The Rental Management Company offers property management services for vacation rental owners. The services include advertizing the property, quality control, housekeeping services, etc. The company also offers rental services to vacation property renters. They can check their website for available vacation rentals and make online bookings. For more details on vacation rentals, visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also contact at (361) 949 – 9050.
A few interior and exterior upgrades can immensely contribute towards improving the value of a vacation rental. Depending on your budget you can opt for expensive renovations or simple accessories to spruce up your property. Here are some useful budget friendly tips to help improve the value of a vacation rental.
A tastefully painted vacation rental helps in adding value to its closing price. It gives the impression that the property is well maintained and instantly modernizes it. Vacation rentals that are freshly painted look luxurious and appealing. To be on the safe side, stick to neutral colors and add pops of color with the help of accessories such as colorful throw pillows, seasonal flowers or artwork.
- Get Rid Of Outdated Features
Instantly get rid of any feature that does not resonate with modern trends. It helps to save on expenditure related to repairs and maintenance.
- Upgrade The Bathroom And Kitchen
Potential clients usually judge a vacation rental from the condition of the kitchen and bathroom. It is believed that remodeling these rooms can increase the value of property. If you don’t want to spend a fortune on remodeling the bathroom and kitchen, you can replace the light fixtures, install in-cabinet or under-cabinet lighting, change the tiles, update the backsplash with color, change the shower head, sink and towel rack etc. For the kitchen invest in modern culinary tools like coffee makers, mixers etc.
- Get Professional Cleaning Done
Dirt can be distracting. Getting your vacation rental thoroughly cleaned by professionals lets potential clients focus on the upgrades. It is advisable to hire professional cleaners for the job.
- Let In Natural Light
Use blinds and curtains that do not block natural light from coming in. Light opens up a space and makes it look bright and inviting. An illuminated vacation rental looks clean, beautiful and more expensive.
- Highlight Your Property’s Focal Points
When advertizing your property, highlight the features that stand out. This could be the architectural design or some interior features such as a large window or a chandelier and even some outdoor areas. When staging your rental, be sure to draw your client’s attention to features that make your property look special.
- A Personal Touch
Lend a personal touch to your vacation rental to improve its value. Incorporate everyday items and special touches such as DVD’s, board games, books, a welcome basket etc. These items will make a renter look forward to the stay in your rental at whatever price.
Add some glory to the outdoor space of your vacation rental with the help of local plants, trees, bushes and unique rocks. A little bit of effort towards landscaping property goes a long way in adding dimension to it and increasing its value. Invest in sidewalk lighting to add charm to your property during evenings.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
If you are visiting Corpus Christi, TX for a short time and need to find an economical housing option, then you should consider booking a vacation rental. As compared to a hotel room, a vacation rental offers more comfort, convenience and space. People going on vacations prefer a vacation rental as it offers the ease of home.
Vacation rentals offer a number of fantastic benefits to the travelers such as:
- Cost effective
- Comfort similar to own home
- Cuts cost of lodging
- Laundry facility
- Equipped kitchen to cook food
- More space
- All the required amenities
- Wi-Fi connection
- Access to entertainment facilities
- Customer services
- Luxurious baths
- Private facilities
- Multiple bedrooms
Though vacation rentals offer the best abode to the tourists looking for a home away from home feel; however, finding the one that suits your requirements and fits your budget can be difficult. As they are popular you should research for a vacation rental well in advance of your holiday plans.
Here are some tips that help you choose a vacation rental:
- Access Your Needs: Before you start looking for a suitable vacation rental, you should access your needs and decide the amenities are essential for you. You should make a list of what you can go without and what are your dire needs. This will help you short-list the most appropriate rentals.
- Set A Budget: Make sure you have a pre-decided budget that will help you narrow down your search. Make sure you stick to your budget and avoid over spending, as you will also need to spend on other things such as groceries, etc.
- Make Bookings In Advance: If you are visiting the city for some special event or festival, then make sure you book the vacation rentals in advance, as these rentals are in more demand as compared to hotels and thus, often get booked quickly.
- Know The Details About The Vacation Rental: Being a vacation rental guest, you must have the necessary information about the property, who owns it, what amenities are available, authenticate the property, and check out the property owner’s website.
- Review The Contract: Make sure you review the contract and read all the clauses before signing. Check out the cleaning options and other information and ask all rules in advance.