With Christmas around the corner, it is time for family and friends to have fun, travel and relax which gives you a reason to attract extra bookings for your vacation rental. As a vacation rental owner, it is an opportunity for you to fascinate potential tenants by preparing your property for the holiday season. There is a lot that you can do to make your vacation rental stand out from the rest such as Christmas decorations, welcome gifts, etc.
Some interesting ideas to create a spectacular appeal for your vacation rental are:
- Offer Christmas Packages: Offer holiday packages to your guests including goodies like coupons for a special meal, breakfast delivery, a Champaign basket, cider mixes, hot chocolate, freshly baked cookies, etc. Your guests will feel welcomed and they will surely appreciate the extra effort you took to make their stay a memorable one.
- Decorate: Decorate entryways and hallways with decorations specific to Christmas so that your guests enjoy Christmas traditions even when they are away from home. For this, you can use candles, a Christmas tree, lights, a snowman, holiday scents, wreaths, etc.
- Send A Newsletter: Spread the word about your vacation rental this Christmas by sending a holiday-special newsletter to previous guests and newsletter subscribers. The newsletter can include a Christmas greeting, festive photography and a mention about special deals, gift packages and discounts being offered by you.
- Provide In-Home Entertainment: Offer your guests some entertainment in the form of special events, board games, magazines, books, movies and more for the time they spend inside the vacation rental. This way your guests can enjoy quality time with their family.
- Stage Your Rental: Showcase your vacation rental by staging it for the festive season with festive decor. Click photographs of the decorated rental and include them in your newsletter or online listing to show potential guests the glimpses of what to expect.
The Rental Management Company offers property management services to vacation rental owners. Our team ensures proper maintenance of the properties and works towards reducing vacancy period. For more details on tips to make your vacation rental Christmas ready, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at: (361) 949 – 9050.