While booking a vacation rental, kitchen is an important consideration for most guests. Thus, a well-furnished kitchen, equipped with latest appliances, can help vacation rental owners in attracting potential guests. Also, sprucing up your vacation rental’s kitchen with some modern upgrades is a great way of ensuring comfortable stay for renters.
Following are some simple ways to upgrade your vacation rental’s kitchen on a budget:
- Cabinets: For an instant upgrade, invest in attractive yet functional kitchen cabinets. They complete the look of a kitchen and offer immense storage space to keep the workspace clutter free.
- Counters: You can change the entire look of your kitchen by installing a new countertop. Choose a color and pattern that blends with the walls and flooring of your kitchen. Also, ensure the countertop is made of a material that is easy to clean, resistant to burns, stains and scratches. Evergreen choices for kitchen countertops are simple whites and soft grays.
- Color: One of the most inexpensive ways of upgrading your vacation rental’s kitchen is to add a fresh coat of paint to it. Fresh paint makes a space look brighter and clean.
- A Backsplash: To create an attractive and modern effect above the counter space, consider opting for a new backsplash. The right choice of backsplash for your kitchen can entirely transform the vibe of your space and make it look more inviting.
- Appliances: A major reason for guests to opt for vacation rentals is the desire to enjoy cooking their own meals while on a holiday. To make their cooking experience more enjoyable, replace old appliances with new ones. You can add a modern touch to the kitchen by swapping an old gas stove for a stainless steel stove.
- Lighting: Good lighting makes a lot of difference to the environment in a kitchen. Choose from a wide range of lighting fixtures to create mood and add style such as can lights, LED puck lighting, under-cabinet lighting, statement pendant lights, etc.
- Rugs: Lay a colorful rug on your kitchen floor to add a hint of color and brighten up the space. You can make your kitchen look longer, wider and more spacious by using striped rugs.
- Cabinet Handles: If your kitchen cabinets look good but their knobs, pulls and handles look outdated, upgrade them to uplift your kitchen. This inexpensive upgrade can help you to add a luxurious and modern touch to the kitchen.
The Rental Management Company provides property management services for vacation rentals. To know more about maintenance of vacation rentals, visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.