An impressive vacation rental flyer is a crucial step towards creating a lasting impression with a potential client. It is a means of getting in touch with rest of the world and promoting your brand. The information on your vacation rental flyer should be succinct yet effective at catching the attention of interested parties.
Here is a list of the information that should be included in a vacation rental flyer in order to catch people’s attention:
- The Vacation Rental’s Logo And Tagline: An impressive as well as unique logo and tagline are necessary for boosting your rentals prospects and distinguishing it from the rest. A logo and tagline should be effective enough to get imprinted on one’s mind for future reference. Use your tagline to highlight the unique selling point of your vacation rental.
- Your Personal Introduction: The flyer should contain relevant information about you and what you do. Mention the name you prefer being addressed to as and your position e.g. owner or property manager.
- Contact Information: The flyer should contain contact information for interested parties to get in touch with you. This information should include email address, work phone number, city and any other relevant contact details.
- Social Media Sites: Mentioning links to social media profiles such as Facebook and Instagram can help more people locate your business online. More people visiting your vacation rental’s social media profiles will mean more likes and shares and increased exposure. Make sure the profiles you are linking potential clients to are updated.
- Your Web Address: Use the flyer as a means of guiding prospective renters to your website. Once on your website, the clients will have access to what you have to offer and this will leave a strong impact on them making them more likely to consider your services.
- A Minimalistic Design: When it comes to flyers, negative space counts as a positive thing. Negative space implies that you should not congest your flyer with too much unnecessary information. This can be counter-productive. The information on your flyer should be necessary and precise. Keep it simple.
- High Quality Images: Use high quality images of your vacation rentals to draw the attention of prospective clients. Let your images do the talking. You can avail the services of a professional photographer to take great shots of each room of your vacation rental. Ensure the lighting is ample for great looking pictures. Spend some time on staging and cleaning the rentals before photographing them.
For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.