Guests anticipate a unique experience, when booking a vacation rental. As the owner of a vacation rental, you should work towards being a great host to your guests in order to live up to their expectations. Small acts of hospitality can help you in making a guest’s stay memorable.
Following are some hospitality tips for vacation rental owners to create an ultimate experience for guests:
- Prepare The Bedroom: Provide guests with a high degree of comfort level by ensuring the bedroom exudes a luxurious feel. Use clean white bed sheets for creating a luxurious and calming effect in the room. Also, make sure to provide clean polyester-filled pillows.
- Clean The Bathrooms: The amenities provided in the bathroom and the level of cleanliness will impact your guest’s judgement of the vacation rental. Consider providing towel sets for guests that are preferably white and clean.
- Upgrade The Kitchen: To make the experience of your guests amazing, provide a clean kitchen with the latest upgrades. Place a new sponge, dish soap and a roll of paper towels for every new guest.
- Provide Amenities: To make your guests feel special, provide amenities like a hot tub, a pool, crock pot, a stand mixer or any other useful accessory. If your guests are a family with kids, provide kid-friendly stuff like a game console, board games, room games like ping pong, pool, foosball and so on.
- Hire A Third-Party Cleaning Service: Maintaining a high level of cleanliness is must for setting a high standard for your vacation rental. Consider hiring professional cleaners for deep cleaning tasks like window washing, carpet cleaning and more.
- Presentation And Personalization: The most successful vacation rental owners know the value of presentation and personalization for casting a lasting impact on guests. Well-made beds, neatly folded towels, fresh snacks, fresh flowers, a personalized thank you note, etc. help in increasing the appeal of a rental.
- Prepare A Visitors Guide: Provide guests with information pertaining to local attractions, entertainment venues, gas stations, pharmacies, popular landmarks and other useful details.
- Provide Important Information: Help your guests understand the working of appliances, security systems and electronics in the rental by providing an instruction booklet.
- Respect Their Privacy: A good host knows how to strike a balance between providing guests with the privacy they need while being accessible for emergencies.
The Rental Management Company provides property management services to vacation rental owners. For more details on hospitality tips for vacation rental owners or to know how The Rental Management Company can help, visit – 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.