The need for considering safety measures during a vacation is more important than ever due to the pandemic. Listed below are some tips on staying safe during a vacation:
- Research On Coronavirus Guidelines: Check the traveling guidelines at your destination point and the place you are travelling from. Also, research on safety measures required for example wearing masks, etc.
- Know Your Destination: If you are traveling to a destination for the first time, research about your destination from a reliable source. Other safety measures include carrying important contact details, carrying a map of the area, consulting a guide, etc.
- Disinfect: Disinfect and clean surfaces before touching or placing anything on them to avoid virus contamination. Be cautious about high-touch surfaces like door knobs, handles, countertops, bathroom surfaces, food preparation areas and more. For disinfecting, use a cloth soaked in disinfectant or a disinfectant wipe.
- Wear A Mask: Wear a high quality protective mask when travelling to prevent exposure to respiratory droplets. For in-depth information on the kind of mask to wear and how to wear it for maximum protection, you can check the guidelines on official healthcare website.
- Travel Insurance: For added protection when on a vacation, invest in travel insurance. It will provide compensation in case of trip cancellation and more. Research on a reliable insurance company for details on the kind of coverage provided to domestic and international travelers.
- Carry A Handy Kit: Prepare an accessible kit consisting of necessary documents (such as passport, identity proof, etc.), necessary medicine (for stomach issues, headaches, nausea, etc.), bandages, hand sanitizer, small scissors, tweezers, rash cream, and more. For those with eye-sight issues do not forget to carry an extra pair of prescription glasses or contact lenses.
Contact the staff at The Rental Management Company to know about required safety measures when traveling to North Padre Island. The company also offers quality vacation rentals that are regularly cleaned and sanitized to ensure safety of guests. To know more about vacation rentals in North Padre Island, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Social isolation is the mantra that applies to almost every place during COVID. As things get better in some parts of the world and people are easing back into their pre-COVID lifestyles, some are rediscovering their love for travel and exploration. Vacation rentals offer the right environment for both solo and group travelers as the guests can stay isolated from other travelers.
Here are the reasons for which vacation rentals are the safest option for travelers amid the pandemic:
- Hygiene: Hygiene and safety are a primary concern for many during COVID. Fortunately, travelers can be sure of safety and hygiene measures as per their personal standards at vacation rentals. They have a choice when it comes to the level of hygiene that is required for maximum protection. This can be attributed to the freedom of managing basic chores like cooking and washing. There is absolutely no contact with an outsider when fixing a meal, doing the laundry and dishes, etc.
- Flexible Policies: Guests can cut short or extend their stay easily. This makes it convenient for travelers with indefinite plans of staying at the vacation rental. Some are in need of a refreshing change of scenery due to restrictions imposed and prefer vacation rentals for short stays while others are looking for a cost-effective place for a longer duration. The flexibility offered by vacation rentals caters to the unique financial and personal requirements of travelers.
- Tons Of Features & Amenities: Vacation rentals offer a variety of superior amenities, services and facilities for guests at an affordable price. For example, they offer heated pools, well-furnished patios, high-speed internet, dishwashers, semi-equipped modern kitchens, comfortable furniture for rest and work, plenty of indoor and outdoor space and more. Staying at a vacation rental offers the freedom, sense of control and comfort just like that at one’s home.
- Outstanding Customer Care: Approachability with the management is a major attraction of vacation rentals for guests during COVID. Guests have contactless access (online) to the managerial team of the vacation rental at all times in case of an emergency, an inquiry or a request for some service. This high level of reliability makes it convenient for guests who do not want to leave the rental at frequent intervals and prefer contactless assistance.
The Rental Management Company offers affordable and quality vacation rentals in North Padre Island. To know more about reasons to book a vacation rental during COVID, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rentals are a great choice for solo travelers on business or leisure trips. Such travelers prefer vacation rentals for comfort and affordability. Travelling solo is a trend that is catching up in many parts of the world and these travelers are a guest demographic that vacation rental owners need to prepare for.
If you own a vacation rental and are interested in providing accommodation to solo travelers, here are some things you can do to prepare your rental:
- Cater To The Solo-Traveler’s Needs: To start with, understand the needs of the solo traveler in order to provide what he needs for a comfortable stay. If the guest is travelling for business purposes, you should provide amenities and comforts to suit the same e.g. a reliable and fast internet connection, comfortable office furniture and so on. If the traveler is interested in checking out the local culture, provide maps to the area, guidebooks, etc.
- Stock The Kitchen: Solo travelers will appreciate a well-stocked kitchen for the convenience it offers and the amount of money it will help to save. Provide modern cooking amenities and stock the fridge with essentials like butter, jam, some fresh veggies, etc. Include amenities such as a microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, smoke detectors, trash can liner, dishwashing liquid and more.
- Offer Entertainment Options: Provide entertainment options for your solo traveler for the moments spent indoors. The best options for solo travelers are books, magazines, television, a music system, etc. You can also provide additional services like a cycle for moving around and exploring the place, a pool, etc.
- Provide Essential Services: Help your solo-guest to save on the costs of essential services by providing the same at the vacation rental. Solo-travelers appreciate basics like toilet roll, toothpaste, shampoo, shower gel, sunscreen, moisturizer, clean towels, fresh bed linen and more.
- Provide Detailed Instructions: Communication is essential when it comes to travelling solo, so provide a clear mode of communication for your guest in case of an emergency. Also provide detailed information about the local area, important telephone numbers, check-in/out conditions, house help, garbage disposal and more. You can also provide written instructions on operating remote controls for electronics, how to access the internet connection, operating the security system, dishwasher, local rules on parking, a list of gas stations, local grocery stores and recommended restaurants.
- House Rules: Establish and communicate clearly the rules to be followed by solo travelers for a smooth experience. Leave a well-explained list of “house rules” pertaining to smoking rules, guests and parties, pets, loud music at night and more. Also provide a contact number or email in case your guest has any query about the rules.
The Rental Management Company offers complete property management services to vacation rental owners. To know more about preparing vacation rental for solo travelers, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Have you ever thought of a vacation rental as your wedding venue? Vacation rentals are ideal for those looking for ways to make their wedding unforgettable and unique. They are affordable and perfect for hosting limited guests. Since vacation rentals offer high levels of privacy, they are ideal for hosting your wedding during the ongoing pandemic.
Listed below are some convincing reasons for having a wedding in a vacation rental:
- Offer Complete Privacy: If you want your wedding to be a private affair, a vacation rental will ensure complete privacy. The atmosphere at such weddings is similar to that at one’s own home with access to only limited guests and complete freedom from the glare of strangers.
- They Are Customizable: Almost everything about a vacation rental wedding is customizable as per the personal preferences and budget of a couple. Couples can hire professional wedding planners to ensure decoration, catering and every detail matches their wishes.
- Stunning Locations: Vacation rental weddings provide the luxury of choosing one’s favorite location. Vacation rentals offered by The Rental Management Company are located at beautiful beaches of North Padre Island. So, if you want a memorable wedding at a beautiful location, a vacation rental wedding is an ideal choice.
- Outdoor Spaces: Vacation rentals are meant to feel like a home away from home which is why they offer plenty of outdoor space for guests. They can easily accommodate wedding guests and offer enough space for outdoor fun. The rentals provide durable and comfortable outdoor furniture and amenities.
- Large Properties: Vacation rentals are made on large properties due to which they offer a lot of indoor and outdoor space. They have enough rooms to accommodate guests for a number of days and also offer enough parking. The rooms are spacious and airy, making them apt for compact weddings involving family and friends.
- 24 Hour Services: Vacation rentals make a perfect choice for weddings due to the outstanding customer services offered. Vacation rentals are usually managed by professional vacation rental management firms that strive to offer quality customer service.
The Rental Management Company offers quality vacation rentals equipped with modern amenities. To know more about reasons to book a vacation rental as your wedding venue, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
The best vacation rental marketing strategy is one that is based on providing value to the customer. It focuses on selling value in terms of products and services for the existing price. Successful marketing is all about reaching a higher number of potential clients in an efficient, effective and economical manner.
Listed below are some tips to get the most out of a marketing strategy for your vacation rental:
- Build Value: When marketing a vacation rental, it is important to ensure that your guests should feel that they are being offered more value than they are paying for. This can be done by investing in interior designing, comfort, quality of service and the overall guest experience. For example, decorate the vacation rental with modern pieces of decor, provide fresh linens, stock the kitchen and bathrooms, offer quality toiletries, etc.
- Invest In Professional Pictures: Pictures are the first thing to catch the eye of a potential guest searching for a vacation rental online. So, invest in the services of a professional photographer and get some impressive and well-lit pictures of your rental. The pictures should highlight the best aspects of your vacation rental.
- Optimize Property Descriptions: The headlines and property descriptions on online property listings have a huge impact on attracting potential customers. Use specific, clear and well-written headlines. The description should contain accurate information about the number of rooms, amenities, facilities and more.
- Provide A Contact Number: There should be a number on which potential guests can get back to you with their inquiries about the rentals. Providing such a number creates an opportunity to build value through customer service. This adds to the credibility of your services and also creates a professional image.
- Invest in Professional Services: Professional vacation rental management companies like The Rental Management Company focus on formulating effective marketing strategies for the vacation rentals. Invest in the services of professionals to reach out to larger number of potential guests.
The Rental Management Company offers property management services to vacation rental owners in North Padre Island and Corpus Christi. The vacation rental management services include effective marketing, online listing of the property on company website, management of repairs and property maintenance, etc.. To know about more about marketing tips for vacation rentals, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Have you ever wondered what it is that makes one vacation rental better than another in terms of experience? Well, it’s the features provided by some vacation rentals that make them stand out from the rest and result in more comfort and convenience. It is important to check the features provided as they make a huge difference in the overall experience of a guest.
If you are in search of a vacation rental, following is a list of some features you should focus on:
- Well-Stocked Kitchens: The first thing to look for is a well-stocked and clean kitchen. Quality vacation rentals offer modern kitchens with latest amenities e.g. oven, fridge, dishwasher, coffee-maker, microwave, etc. The point of staying in a vacation rental is to be as comfortable as you are at home and the first step towards that is to be able to cook a hearty and healthy meal for yourself, when needed.
- Outdoor Facilities: Take a look at the outdoor facilities offered for your comfort and enjoyment. Things to look for are quality outdoor furniture and equipment like hammocks, sun umbrellas, outdoor couches and more. Also consider the view from your rental as it should be beautiful and relaxing. Proximity to places of entertainment and sightseeing is a plus-point.
- Internet and Entertainment: Even while on a vacation we all seek connection to the world around and need a strong and reliable internet connection for that. If internet speed is something you do not want to compromise on, ensure it is provided before booking the rental. Apart from this, a good vacation rental offers entertainment options for people of all age-groups e.g. books, family games, charging docks, etc.
- Amenities: For a comfortable stay, vacation rentals provide facilities like warm water, heating facilities, air conditioning, premium bedding, bathroom supplies, ample storage for shoes and clothes, washers and dryers, etc. Check whether the amenities of your choice are provided or request for the same.
- Kids And Pets Facilities: If you have small children or are a pet-parent and do not want to leave it behind while on a vacation, look for pet and kid-friendly vacation rentals. Such rentals provide facilities for the safety and convenience of kids and pets e.g. treats and bowls for pets; highchairs and strollers for kids, safety gates, etc.
- Others: Other facilities to look for are online listings, online bookings, toilet handrails, free parking, fitness center, cleaning services, TV and cable, indoor fireplaces, an effective management system for the upkeep of the rentals and to cater to emergencies, superior furnishings in the form of window treatments, lighting fixtures, high quality mattresses, tasteful decorations, sturdy furniture, etc.
The Rental Management Company offers an array of well-equipped vacation rentals. To know more about features to look for in a vacation rental, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rentals are the best choice for anyone looking for an affordable yet quality place to stay in North Padre Island while on a vacation. The vacation rentals in North Padre Island are equipped with the latest amenities and features to suit all kinds of guests i.e. families, groups of friends, businessmen, etc.
Following is a list of facilities that can be found in the vacation rentals:
- Well-Stocked Modern Kitchens: A highlight of vacation rentals is the fact that guests can cook food of their choice in the modern kitchens provided. The kitchens are partially stocked with modern appliances and guests are free to take along spices, condiments and other kitchen supplies of their choice in order to have a cooking experience like home. Common amenities provided are microwaves, dishwashers, coffee makers, kettles, etc.
- Entertainment: Vacation rentals also offer entertainment facilities for every age group so that there is something for everyone to indulge in. These include family games, outdoor games, seamless internet connectivity and high speed for online games, charging docks, pools, DVDs, books and more.
- Comfort: The primary focus of vacation rentals is on the comfort of guests and for this, facilities such as warm water, air conditioning, heating facilities, premium bedding and more are offered. Basic cleaning supplies are provided in kitchens and bathrooms, washers, dryers, plenty of storage for clothes and shoes, etc. to ensure an experience that offers comfort like home.
- Internet Facilities: If you are planning to stay in a vacation rental while on a work trip, you will enjoy the facility of a high speed internet connection. The best vacation rentals in the area prioritize internet connectivity for non-stop online entertainment and work.
- Outdoor Facilities: As you stay in a vacation rental in North Padre Island, you can take a moment to appreciate the breathtaking views by sitting outside and enjoying the outdoor facilities provided. Some vacation rentals provide comfortable outdoor furniture such as hammocks, outdoor couches, sun umbrellas and more for outdoor fun and relaxation.
- Facilities For Kids & Pets: Most vacation rentals provide a number of facilities for the safety and convenience of kids and their parents respectively. They have basic supplies for babies and toddlers such as high chairs and strollers and pet friendly supplies like food bowls and treats.
The Rental Management Company offers quality vacation rentals to vacationers in North Padre Island. The vacation rentals are equipped with modern facilities to ensure a comfortable stay for the guests. To know about more about facilities offered by vacation rentals in North Padre Island, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.