Vacation rentals are popular among travelers looking for flexible and affordable accommodation. They are fully-furnished and offer a number of modern amenities and facilities for the convenience of guests. The rentals can be booked for a few days and extended to weeks as per the convenience of guests.
Let us understand vacation rentals better:
- More Privacy: If privacy is a big consideration for you, a vacation rental is your best bet. Vacation rentals are known for offering a great amount of privacy and no interference from other guests and staff. This makes them a favorite among families and friends seeking adventure without compromising on privacy.
- Amenities And Facilities: Vacation rentals offer an assortment of facilities and amenities for the convenience of guests. They offer modern kitchens with a set of basic equipment required for cooking and cleaning e.g. dishwasher, microwave oven, coffee maker, etc. Other features offered include high-speed internet, comfortable office furniture (for those “working from home”), well-furnished patios and more.
- Flexibility: If you are not sure about how long you will stay in a vacation rental, you can avail an option of extending or cutting short your stay as per your convenience. Vacation rentals are all about the convenience of guests, so you can always adjust the booking dates to suit your personal and financial requirements.
- Customer Care: Vacation rentals enjoy a reputation of offering outstanding customer care. The needs of guests are prioritized above everything else. Guests enjoy round-the-clock access to the managerial team of a vacation rental. During COVID, most vacation rentals have initiated contactless access for assistance. This is a boon for guests who do not want to leave their rentals at frequent intervals.
- Locations: One of the best things about vacation rentals is that most of them are at picturesque locations with vast space and natural surroundings. Views from the rentals are superb and meant to rejuvenate and refresh the senses. This makes them ideal for those seeking some time away from the city-scape.
- Home-Like: Amid the pandemic, vacation rentals offer a place as good as home away from home. For those with concerns about health safety, they offer an amazing level of cleanliness and hygiene. They are well-maintained by professionals and housekeeping services are offered for those interested.
Contact The Rental Management Company for affordable and quality vacation rentals in North Padre Island. For better understanding of the concept of vacation rentals, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
View Full Image
COVID-19 has brought about significant changes in the way we live our lives and handle day-to-day duties. As the restrictions ease down, everyone should incorporate the required measures to ensure personal safety while resuming normal operations. The same applies to vacation rental owners who are gearing to step back into the game. A few precautions such as strict disinfecting and cleaning measures can significantly help in ensuring the well-being of guests.
Some important points to consider when hosting guests in a vacation rental post COVID-19 are:
- Prepare For An Upsurge: There are expectations on the influx of guests post COVID-19 as those who love travelling will be in search of clean vacation rentals. The most important preparation for this period is sanitization and cleanliness. Apart from this, owners should utilize this time to upgrade the vacation rentals; they can repaint, take professional quality photos, upgrade bathrooms and kitchens, and think of interesting offers for the guests.
- Cleaning: The first thing guests are likely to judge is the level of cleanliness in a vacation rental. So, it is important to ensure the finest standards of cleaning. Clean areas that are prone to contamination such as doorknobs, handles, railings, light switches, etc.
- Precautions: While preparing the vacation rental for guests, owners should exercise precautions to protect themselves and those cleaning the property. Protective gear should be used while cleaning (facial coverings, gloves, aprons, etc.), wash hands after taking off gloves, ventilate the rental before cleaning, wash hands thoroughly after each cleaning session, change cleaning cloths, do not touch the face/nose/eyes while cleaning, etc.
- Disinfect: Some items should be disinfected regularly for complete protection from the virus. For instance, vacuum cleaners, laundry baskets, hampers, trashcans, linens, etc. should be disinfected after use. Use disinfectants registered under the environmental protection agency and cleaning solutions with up to 70 percent alcohol.
- Protect The Guests: Offer self check-in and checkout facilities with instructions on using them, minimize routine maintenance during their stay, and offer amenities like hand soap, tissues, toilet paper, extra towels, clean sheets, disinfectants, and cleaning supplies. Also, make it to a point to place sanitizers at the entrance, in the kitchen and bathroom.
The Rental Management Company offers a variety of vacation rentals. The agents ensure to manage vacation rentals following the safety guidelines for COVID-19. For more details on things to consider when hosting guests in vacation rental post COVID-19, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Attracting guests to your vacation rental is the core of a vacation rental investment. Making a few efforts can help a vacation rental owner in increasing the number of guests that book the rental. It is advisable to direct these efforts at making your vacation rental property stand out from the rest of the properties in the market.
Important things that can make your vacation rental stand out and generate more profits are:
- Improve The Listing: Optimize the rental listing by describing the vacation rental in a straightforward and accurate manner. Update it regularly to reflect seasonal changes, new improvements, new amenities, etc. Pay special attention to photos of the rental property attached with the listing. Make sure that the lighting and angles of photos accentuate the best features of the property.
- Enhance Guest Experience: Do what it takes to make the vacation rental experience memorable for the guests. A good experience increases the chances of repeated bookings, positive guest reviews, and predictable income. Vacation rental owners can consider gestures such as offering a welcome gift, providing local suggestions, printing instructions, offering comfortable furnishings, and upgrading outdoor spaces.
- Setting The Right Price: An increase in the price of vacation rental should be directly proportionate to the value added to it in the form of upgrades and updates. The right price is never static but varies depending on factors such as seasonal demand, length of stay, demand trends, specific events, etc. It is advisable to compare weekly and monthly data to gauge the performance of your rental and determine the prevailing price trends for maximum profits.
- Reinvest Profits: Once the vacation rental gains a steady momentum and attains the desired profit mark, it is advisable to reinvest the profits into the rental or on marketing in order to increase rental rates and stay competitive. Reinvestment can be in the form of upgrades such as outdoor furniture, a fire table, bathroom, and kitchen upgrades, etc.
- Online Presence: Create a strong online presence for the convenience of vacation rental guests and for reaching out to a bigger number of potential guests. Vacation rental owners should increase the digital footprint by accepting online bookings, generating and responding to reviews, building a website that will effectively convert traffic into inquiries/booking and by being active on social media.
- Hire A Professional: Hire a property manager to handle jobs like upgrading the vacation rental, improving guest experience, managing advertizement, confirming reservations, researching and implementing new strategies to manage the business, etc. Delegating the above-mentioned jobs to professionals will help save time and increase revenue in the long run.
The Rental Management Company offers property management services for vacation rental owners. The property managers offer services such as property marketing, maintenance, and repairs, etc. To know more about ways to increase profits on your vacation rental, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
The key to attracting quality tenants to your vacation rental lies in the ability to make it stand out from other vacation rentals in the market. This can be done by decorating, renovating, or making exceptional offers.
Some affordable and unique tips for making a vacation rental more appealing to prospective renters in the market are:
- Know Your Market: The first step is to define your market and know what potential renters are looking for in a vacation rental. This will help you concentrate your efforts in the right direction and spend on the right things. Capitalize on what your potential renter wants by offering him the appropriate facilities.
- Choice of Materials: When choosing materials for furniture items and other parts of the rental, take into consideration factors such as maintenance, durability, and style. Use materials that do not need frequent replacements and age well e.g. antique pine floors, stone counters, plaster walls, etc.
- Keep It Simple: Keep a limit on how much you accessorize and furnish the rental. A low-key appearance is preferred by tenants as compared to rentals that are over-accessorized and highly edited. Keep the foundation of your rental neutral and use accent colors to add layers and textures to the look.
- Smart Mixing: Mix up materials and items of decor to minimize expenses yet create a difference. For instance, you can invest in a high-quality dining table but cut down on the cost of dining chairs. But make it a point to be considerate of the quality of furniture and décor items.
- Decorate: Decorate your vacation rental smartly by incorporating functionality in each item of decor. Use pieces of furniture like ottomans, storage benches, storage baskets, open shelves, etc. These not only look attractive but serve a number of other purposes as well thus, minimizing the need for more things and cutting down expenses.
- Pay Attention To Privacy: Create a cozy nook for your guest to sit privately with friends and family. This can be in the form of a side porch with a daybed, a fire-place, seating adjacent to a large window, etc.
- Extra Amenities: Offer uninterrupted, fast and free Wi-Fi, access to premium TV, smart TV’s, etc. Also provide ample parking space, or access to a garage, towels, nice beddings, robes, soaps, burlap placemats, high-end bedding, etc.
- Lighting: Invest in exterior and interior lighting fixtures to light up dark spots, create a relaxing mood and provide extra light for reading.
The Rental Management Company offers a variety of vacation rental services. The agents ensure that vacation rentals are maintained with basic amenities to provide a comfortable stay for the guests. To know about how to create a standout vacation rental, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also contact (361) 949 – 9050.