The need for considering safety measures during a vacation is more important than ever due to the pandemic. Listed below are some tips on staying safe during a vacation:
- Research On Coronavirus Guidelines: Check the traveling guidelines at your destination point and the place you are travelling from. Also, research on safety measures required for example wearing masks, etc.
- Know Your Destination: If you are traveling to a destination for the first time, research about your destination from a reliable source. Other safety measures include carrying important contact details, carrying a map of the area, consulting a guide, etc.
- Disinfect: Disinfect and clean surfaces before touching or placing anything on them to avoid virus contamination. Be cautious about high-touch surfaces like door knobs, handles, countertops, bathroom surfaces, food preparation areas and more. For disinfecting, use a cloth soaked in disinfectant or a disinfectant wipe.
- Wear A Mask: Wear a high quality protective mask when travelling to prevent exposure to respiratory droplets. For in-depth information on the kind of mask to wear and how to wear it for maximum protection, you can check the guidelines on official healthcare website.
- Travel Insurance: For added protection when on a vacation, invest in travel insurance. It will provide compensation in case of trip cancellation and more. Research on a reliable insurance company for details on the kind of coverage provided to domestic and international travelers.
- Carry A Handy Kit: Prepare an accessible kit consisting of necessary documents (such as passport, identity proof, etc.), necessary medicine (for stomach issues, headaches, nausea, etc.), bandages, hand sanitizer, small scissors, tweezers, rash cream, and more. For those with eye-sight issues do not forget to carry an extra pair of prescription glasses or contact lenses.
Contact the staff at The Rental Management Company to know about required safety measures when traveling to North Padre Island. The company also offers quality vacation rentals that are regularly cleaned and sanitized to ensure safety of guests. To know more about vacation rentals in North Padre Island, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
If you are a vacation rental owner seeking to attract domestic travelers, here are some tips for doing so:
- Provide Quality: Offer your guests a place that can help them unwind and de-stress. For instance, consider providing fresh bed linen, invigorating outdoor experiences, stack of good books, luxurious amenities and so on.
- Add A Special Touch: Make domestic travelers feel special by extending gestures that will make their experience memorable. For example, offer complementary gifts, welcome hampers, scented candles, beautiful staged photos, a booklet with special attractions and activities lined up for them and more.
- Best Foot Forward: Highlight the best features of your vacation rental to potential domestic clients. For example fast WiFi, kitchen gadgets, smart devices, entertainment options, housekeepers and other offerings.
- Aim At Millennials: Millennials are potential domestic clients for vacation rentals that fulfill their requirements. Aim at including features that offer convenience, fun, and a surreal experience e.g. a remote office, great lighting, bright backdrops and scenic beauty (for great photography), etc.
- Pricing: Pricing is crucial when it comes to domestic travelers as they want quality without compromising on cost. To attract them to your vacation rental, it is important for your rental to be competitively priced without affecting quality.
- Minimum Stay: Domestic travelers are likely to stay for a shorter period as compared to international ones. So, a good strategy would be to reduce the minimum stay requirements in order to suit short term guests.
- Types Of Domestic Travelers: It would be helpful to consider the type of domestic travelers that you expect in order to precisely offer them what they need. They can be single travelers, partners, a group of friends, extended families, and so on. Be clear about your clientele in order to offer the best services and a great stay.
- Flexibility: Offer your potential guests flexibility as far as booking preferences are concerned. Give them a variety of options to choose from such as the ability to book a rental on different platforms (website and local channels), long and short period bookings, instant bookings, flexible cancellation, easy refund policies and more.
The Rental Management Company helps vacation rental owners to attract domestic travelers in Corpus Christi. The company offers strategic services to ensure high ROI for vacation rental owners. For more details on vacation rental tips to attract domestic travelers, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
View Full Image
Vacation rental houses are a great option for families and groups of friends looking for a place that feels just like home. To get the most out of a vacation home, there are certain things to keep in mind before renting it such as costs, payment methods, terms and conditions in the rental agreement, etc.
If you are renting a vacation rental home for the first time, following are some tips to help you make the right decision:
- Research: The first step is to conduct thorough research for finding a vacation rental that suits your liking in terms of features, amenities, budget, etc. It is recommended to do so around six months before you plan to travel as vacation rentals book up fast. You can avail the assistance of a rental agent for recommendations based on your destination and trip timing.
- Read The Contract Thoroughly: Go through the contract thoroughly before signing it so that you are clear about what to expect on moving in. Check policies regarding refunds in case of poor services, extra fees, cancellation, insurance, reservation, utility bills, phone service, pets, sub-leasing, and other features.
- Check Amenities: Usually, those looking for a vacation rental do so only for a few days due to which it is good to have amenities such as a washer, dryer, dishwasher, bedding, towels, free Wi-Fi, outdoor spaces, parking, etc. When researching vacation rentals, make it a point to ask whether the amenities you would like to have will be provided.
- Secure Payment: If you are to make payments online, ensure that the website has secure payment options that protect information about your credit card and bank details. It is advisable to read online reviews to know about the experiences of previous renters as far as modes of payment are concerned.
- Documentation: In case you spot existing damage on day one, be sure to document it in the form of a photograph and bring it to the property owner’s notice. Do the same on the last day as proof in case a misunderstanding comes up.
The Rental Management Company offers a variety of vacation houses on rent. Customers can consult the agents to find an ideal vacation rental based on the amenities offered and budget. For more details on tips for renting a vacation house, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
The right price for a vacation rental is one that attracts quality tenants and offers good returns to the property owner. When setting the price, the trick is to target guests who will be responsible enough to take care of the property while inhabiting it. Also, you should focus on minimizing the vacancy rate. To determine the ideal price for your rental, you will have to estimate the expenses of managing it and optimize your costs accordingly.
Tips that will help you in determining what the right price for a vacation rental are:
- Cost Of Running The Rental: Start with calculating the costs incurred on running your rental. Segregate the expenses into fixed and variable costs. The fixed costs are taxes, mortgage payments, homeowners insurance, TV, internet, etc. whereas, variable costs include utility costs like electricity, AC and heat, property repairs, etc. Knowledge about expenses is necessary for determining what the minimal rental rate should be.
- Research: Study establishments similar to your rental property to get an idea of what your price should be as per the amenities you are offering. Explore vacation rental listings on the internet, check out local newspapers, compare features, etc. to get a picture of what your neighborhood’s rental market looks like and make the necessary adjustments in your pricing.
- Work On Your Selling Point: Once you have done your research and explored what others have to offer, the next step is to determine factors that make your property stand out from the rest. Highlight these factors to fetch more rent. Examples of unique features in a vacation rental are a bigger bedroom, high-quality furniture, modern appliances, excellent Wi-Fi connectivity, etc.
- Use Dynamic Pricing Tools: Dynamic pricing is a great way to set the right price and adjust the same intelligently. These tools may help in determining the right price as per the number of guests, length of stay, day of the week, etc.
- Deals And Perks: Guests will be willing to pay more in exchange for interesting perks. Include attractive deals and promotions in your packages to attract more bookings and raise the price a bit.
- Reward Repeat Guests: To enjoy a good rental price without the need to reduce it for returning guests, offer special incentives to repeat guests. This can be in the form of exclusive discounts or rewards.
The Rental Management Company offers management services for vacation rentals. The property managers ensure that the vacation rental properties are marketed well to minimize the vacancy period. For further details on ways to set the right vacation rental price, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
The key to attracting quality tenants to your vacation rental lies in the ability to make it stand out from other vacation rentals in the market. This can be done by decorating, renovating, or making exceptional offers.
Some affordable and unique tips for making a vacation rental more appealing to prospective renters in the market are:
- Know Your Market: The first step is to define your market and know what potential renters are looking for in a vacation rental. This will help you concentrate your efforts in the right direction and spend on the right things. Capitalize on what your potential renter wants by offering him the appropriate facilities.
- Choice of Materials: When choosing materials for furniture items and other parts of the rental, take into consideration factors such as maintenance, durability, and style. Use materials that do not need frequent replacements and age well e.g. antique pine floors, stone counters, plaster walls, etc.
- Keep It Simple: Keep a limit on how much you accessorize and furnish the rental. A low-key appearance is preferred by tenants as compared to rentals that are over-accessorized and highly edited. Keep the foundation of your rental neutral and use accent colors to add layers and textures to the look.
- Smart Mixing: Mix up materials and items of decor to minimize expenses yet create a difference. For instance, you can invest in a high-quality dining table but cut down on the cost of dining chairs. But make it a point to be considerate of the quality of furniture and décor items.
- Decorate: Decorate your vacation rental smartly by incorporating functionality in each item of decor. Use pieces of furniture like ottomans, storage benches, storage baskets, open shelves, etc. These not only look attractive but serve a number of other purposes as well thus, minimizing the need for more things and cutting down expenses.
- Pay Attention To Privacy: Create a cozy nook for your guest to sit privately with friends and family. This can be in the form of a side porch with a daybed, a fire-place, seating adjacent to a large window, etc.
- Extra Amenities: Offer uninterrupted, fast and free Wi-Fi, access to premium TV, smart TV’s, etc. Also provide ample parking space, or access to a garage, towels, nice beddings, robes, soaps, burlap placemats, high-end bedding, etc.
- Lighting: Invest in exterior and interior lighting fixtures to light up dark spots, create a relaxing mood and provide extra light for reading.
The Rental Management Company offers a variety of vacation rental services. The agents ensure that vacation rentals are maintained with basic amenities to provide a comfortable stay for the guests. To know about how to create a standout vacation rental, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also contact (361) 949 – 9050.