Have you ever wondered what it is that makes one vacation rental better than another in terms of experience? Well, it’s the features provided by some vacation rentals that make them stand out from the rest and result in more comfort and convenience. It is important to check the features provided as they make a huge difference in the overall experience of a guest.
If you are in search of a vacation rental, following is a list of some features you should focus on:
- Well-Stocked Kitchens: The first thing to look for is a well-stocked and clean kitchen. Quality vacation rentals offer modern kitchens with latest amenities e.g. oven, fridge, dishwasher, coffee-maker, microwave, etc. The point of staying in a vacation rental is to be as comfortable as you are at home and the first step towards that is to be able to cook a hearty and healthy meal for yourself, when needed.
- Outdoor Facilities: Take a look at the outdoor facilities offered for your comfort and enjoyment. Things to look for are quality outdoor furniture and equipment like hammocks, sun umbrellas, outdoor couches and more. Also consider the view from your rental as it should be beautiful and relaxing. Proximity to places of entertainment and sightseeing is a plus-point.
- Internet and Entertainment: Even while on a vacation we all seek connection to the world around and need a strong and reliable internet connection for that. If internet speed is something you do not want to compromise on, ensure it is provided before booking the rental. Apart from this, a good vacation rental offers entertainment options for people of all age-groups e.g. books, family games, charging docks, etc.
- Amenities: For a comfortable stay, vacation rentals provide facilities like warm water, heating facilities, air conditioning, premium bedding, bathroom supplies, ample storage for shoes and clothes, washers and dryers, etc. Check whether the amenities of your choice are provided or request for the same.
- Kids And Pets Facilities: If you have small children or are a pet-parent and do not want to leave it behind while on a vacation, look for pet and kid-friendly vacation rentals. Such rentals provide facilities for the safety and convenience of kids and pets e.g. treats and bowls for pets; highchairs and strollers for kids, safety gates, etc.
- Others: Other facilities to look for are online listings, online bookings, toilet handrails, free parking, fitness center, cleaning services, TV and cable, indoor fireplaces, an effective management system for the upkeep of the rentals and to cater to emergencies, superior furnishings in the form of window treatments, lighting fixtures, high quality mattresses, tasteful decorations, sturdy furniture, etc.
The Rental Management Company offers an array of well-equipped vacation rentals. To know more about features to look for in a vacation rental, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Vacation rentals need not be restricted to seasons as they can be configured to suit the demands of each season and thrive throughout the year. To keep a vacation rental relevant in spite of the season, it is important to understand the requirements of target clients and offer the same. A rental owner should also stay updated on the latest seasonal trends and incorporate them in the rental property.
Here are some ideas for vacation rental owners to attract guests during winters:
- Update Your Listing: Your listing plays a major role in creating the impact you desire on the mind of your target audience. It is the gateway through which you can showcase what you have to offer. Increase the appeal of your rental listing by including high quality photos of your property in a winter setting, an indoor/outdoor fireplace, candle decorations, beautiful bookshelves, cozy and bright bed-linen and pictures showing the activities guests can enjoy if they stay at your rental.
- Reduce Minimum Stay Requirements: Tweak booking requirements and make them flexible for potential guests. Lower the minimum night stay to keep options open for all kind of renters. You can even consider creating long weekend packages, weekday specials offers and discount packages for entire week bookings.
- Make it Child Friendly: If your target audience is families, you should make your vacation rental a child-friendly and/or pet-friendly. Include some board games, puzzle books, a high chair, stroller, crib, safety gates on stairs and around a pool, etc.
- Organize Special Events: Offer your guests a list of events they can be a part of during their stay. Organize some fun outdoor events or gather information about nearby events being organized by tourism organizations, chambers of commerce and other event organizers. Ask for an events calendar of festivals, concerts and sports to be held during the winter season and also consider partnering with some organizers for discount cards and free event tickets.
- Offer Competitive Prices: Research on other listings in your area and price your rental accordingly. Set your price as per the amenities you have to offer and the location of your rental. You can make your listing more competitive by offering an extra night for the same price.
- Hire A Property Manager: A property manager will take care of the management, maintenance and promotion of your vacation rental. This will not only save your time and energy, but also aid in attracting guests to your rental. A property manager will assist in everything from the amenities and features to be offered, to determining the right price for your rental.
The Rental Management Company assists vacation rental owners in maintaining the appeal of their vacation rentals during winters. The agents offer professional services to improve the number of guests at the property. For more details on tips to attract guests to a vacation rental in winters, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.