If you are a vacation rental owner seeking to attract domestic travelers, here are some tips for doing so:
- Provide Quality: Offer your guests a place that can help them unwind and de-stress. For instance, consider providing fresh bed linen, invigorating outdoor experiences, stack of good books, luxurious amenities and so on.
- Add A Special Touch: Make domestic travelers feel special by extending gestures that will make their experience memorable. For example, offer complementary gifts, welcome hampers, scented candles, beautiful staged photos, a booklet with special attractions and activities lined up for them and more.
- Best Foot Forward: Highlight the best features of your vacation rental to potential domestic clients. For example fast WiFi, kitchen gadgets, smart devices, entertainment options, housekeepers and other offerings.
- Aim At Millennials: Millennials are potential domestic clients for vacation rentals that fulfill their requirements. Aim at including features that offer convenience, fun, and a surreal experience e.g. a remote office, great lighting, bright backdrops and scenic beauty (for great photography), etc.
- Pricing: Pricing is crucial when it comes to domestic travelers as they want quality without compromising on cost. To attract them to your vacation rental, it is important for your rental to be competitively priced without affecting quality.
- Minimum Stay: Domestic travelers are likely to stay for a shorter period as compared to international ones. So, a good strategy would be to reduce the minimum stay requirements in order to suit short term guests.
- Types Of Domestic Travelers: It would be helpful to consider the type of domestic travelers that you expect in order to precisely offer them what they need. They can be single travelers, partners, a group of friends, extended families, and so on. Be clear about your clientele in order to offer the best services and a great stay.
- Flexibility: Offer your potential guests flexibility as far as booking preferences are concerned. Give them a variety of options to choose from such as the ability to book a rental on different platforms (website and local channels), long and short period bookings, instant bookings, flexible cancellation, easy refund policies and more.
The Rental Management Company helps vacation rental owners to attract domestic travelers in Corpus Christi. The company offers strategic services to ensure high ROI for vacation rental owners. For more details on vacation rental tips to attract domestic travelers, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Safety is a prime consideration for most guests; thus, a vacation rental should be carefully prepared in advance in order to be fit for visitors.
Mentioned below are some cost-efficient measures that a vacation rental owner can take to make his rental safe:
- Establish Ground Rules: Start with listing down some rules pertaining to safety in and around the vacation rental. These rules will help establish safety limits where required to prevent unwanted happenings. Examples of such rules are restrictions regarding smoking, maximum occupancy limits, air conditioner or heat temperature limits and more.
- Invest In Sturdy Furniture: Guests of all age groups will be staying at your vacation rental so opt for sturdy furniture pieces that are safe. Good quality furniture is capable of withstanding all kinds of treatments without the fear of breaking down and injuring your guests.
- Make It Child And Pet-friendly: If you are renting your vacation rental to families with kids and pets, safety becomes a prime issue. To ensure their safety within the rental premises, adopt measures such as setting limits on the number and size of pets, install railings on stairs, safeguard swimming pools if any, purchase gates for installing at the top and bottom of stairs and so on.
- Invest In Good Locks: Use smart locks or automated check-in systems to ensure that your guests get access to the vacation rental conveniently and safely. Before renting, check the locking systems of all the doors and windows to make sure they work well.
- Install An Alarm System: Investing in a reliable alarm system is required for notification of any untoward incidents.
- Provide Contact Information: Ensure each of your guests is aware of contact information in case of an emergency. A good way to do this is to paste important numbers on the fridge with a magnet.
- Provide Fire Safety: Install smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors in your vacation rental. Also, make sure to have fire-extinguishers at convenient locations within the property.
- Install Security Cameras: Outdoor security cameras are a great tool for keeping an eye on the surroundings of the rental. The cameras have a deterrent effect on trespassers and also helps you to keep a tab on the well-being of your guests.
The Rental Management Company offers property management services to vacation rental owners. For more details on tips to make vacation rentals safe for guests, visit The Rental Management Company, 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
It takes more than a couple of striking photos to make your vacation rental stand out from the rest. You will have to back it up with a great description. The description should be simple and compelling. It should be effective at conveying relevant information regarding your vacation rental.
Here are some great tips to help you draft a description for your vacation rental:
1. Keep Your Guest In Mind While Writing The Description
When writing a description, focus on providing important information about your rental to a potential guest. Everything in the description should be aimed towards providing a guest with relevant information such as the location of the rental, its size and the price. Focus on features and amenities that are of interest to your target tenants. For example if you aim to attract a family with kids, stress on a feature like a sprawling garden at the back of your house that could be ideal for playing and having outdoor meals.
2. A Catchy And Informative Headline
The headline of your description is your first chance to catch a potential guest’s attention. Choose your words for the headline carefully. Use words that impart a feeling of what your home is like e.g. spacious, serene, sea-facing, stunning etc.
3. Highlight The Unique Selling Points Of Your Rental
Make a rough draft of some of the best features of your house. Look around for features that your competition might not have to offer. That’s what you want to cash upon. Include these points in the first paragraph.
4. The Final Draft
Once you are done with the above mentioned steps, now it’s time for you to write your final draft. The draft should take on the tone of a conversation that you wish to have with a potential guest. Use a language tone in such a way that it should look like you are talking to the reader in an effortless and natural tone. Your description should be thoroughly informative, specific and truthful. It should definitely sound desirable but not at the cost of honesty.
Just before posting the final draft, make sure there are no spelling and grammatical mistakes. The punctuations should be correct. A slight error as far as these small details are concerned has the potential of making the reader lose interest. Include whitespaces in your listing so that it appears light and appealing on the page.
For more information, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit The Rental Management Company at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
Corpus Christi is a coastal city in Texas with some of America’s finest beaches. People from nearby cities like Austin and Houston often plan multi- day trips to this beautiful city. Corpus Christi is an all time favorite winter getaway for people of all age groups. You will surely take back pleasant memories of fun, mouth watering cuisine, scenic sparkling beaches, nature and peace from this magical city.
Let’s take a look at ways to make the most of your vacation at Corpus Christi.
Sight-Seeing And Fun
There’s so much to see and do in this beautiful coastal city. There are beaches for those seeking tranquility, and there are beaches for adventure seekers like surfers and wakeboarders. Enjoy swimming, sunbathing, deep water fishing, camping, watching baby turtles, migratory birds and much more. There’s something for everyone.
Book A Vacation Rental
Vacation rentals are a great option for those planning a vacation in Corpus Christi. They are conveniently located, economically priced and give you a feeling of a home away from home in the true sense. The rentals are equipped with dreamy kitchenettes, beautiful sea facing living rooms and multiple bedrooms, manicured grounds, pools and well equipped kitchens. The vacation rentals are great for family vacations, a great time with a bunch of friends or even a romantic getaway with a special one. Pet lovers can even bring along their pets! Now that’s a beautiful blend of adventure and the comfort of home.
There are many rental car options available at Corpus Christi such as Hertz, Budget, and Enterprise. It’s a good idea to reserve your rental car in advance. For larger groups of people, limos and charter buses are easily available. Check out the downtown and Port Aransas on special shuttles which treat you to amazing scenic beauty around the mesmerizing coastline.
In addition to its famous, breathtakingly beautiful beaches, Corpus Christi has so much more to offer. Those interested in history can check out some of the world’s oldest shipwrecks at its museum. Kids can have a merry time at its fun-filled amusement parks. The Padre Island National Seashore is a great place to see spectacular wildlife and relax while your kids hunt for seashells. Golfers would love spending time at The Schlitterbahn Riverpark and Resort. There are beautiful botanical gardens and nature centers for nature lovers. And there’s the awesome cuisine to relish.
The Rental Management Company provides a wide range of vacation rental homes in Corpus Christi. For more information, call us at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.
If you want your vacations to be stress free and fun filled, you must consider several factors that may influence the stay. You may start by booking an accommodation that fulfills your needs and meets your budget. In order to do so, you’ll require some prior planning and a thorough research.
Mentioned below are some tips that will help you in booking a right vacation rental home –
- Know your needs – Before finalizing a vacation rental home, it is important to figure out your budget, number of people who will be traveling, preferred location or the type of home that you want to rent. For instance, you may decide to live by a beach side or few blocks away, you may want a large house or a condo etc.
- Verify the vacation rental services – In order to ensure that your vacation is perfect and there are no unpleasant surprises, you must ensure that the rental service chosen by you is authentic and reliable. For this, you must visit their website or social media sites to read the customer reviews and experience.
- Check the rental agreement thoroughly – Though for a smaller time period, you’ll still be renting a property and signing a lease agreement. Before the final booking, carefully read the contract and understand all the responsibilities and liabilities handed over to you. In case you feel doubtful, make sure to do a prior inquiry about it.
- Pay securely – To make a payment for your reservations you may use an online gateway or a phone system. In both the cases ensure that medium is trustworthy and secured. In addition to this you must also see that all types of debit and credit card are also accepted by them.
- Check if an emergency contact number is provided – Be sure that your vacation rental home provides you with an emergency contact number that can be called at any time. For instance, during a medical urgency or to handle maintenance issues.
Choose a home maintained by a professional management firm – You must book the homes that are maintained by the professionals. They offer a myriad of services and ensure your safety.
If you are looking for a vacation rental home in Corpus Christi, get in touch with The Rental Management Company. You can choose from our wide range of vacation condos, townhomes and apartments that offer high quality and outstanding services. For more information, call at (361) 949 – 9050 or visit our office at 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX 78418.