Vacation rentals are one of the most sought after options for business travelers due to the convenience and amenities they offer and their affordability. They offer a number of facilities that are useful for business travelers e.g. concierge service, fast WiFi, access to transport services, 24/7 check-in, dedicated workspace and more. Vacation rentals are fully furnished for ensuring maximum productivity for business travelers.
Listed below are some factors that make vacation rentals an ideal choice for business travelers:
- Location: Vacation rentals are strategically located to suit the requirements of all kinds of guests. Business travelers are likely to benefit from the locations of most vacation rentals as they are near well-known neighborhoods, tourist destinations and important landmarks. It helps travelers reduce the amount spent on transportation and also offers convenience while working.
- Amenities: Providing some basic and special amenities to business travelers is highly appreciable as it adds to their comfort. Common amenities that travelers expect in a vacation rental are personal hygiene items, extra blankets, superior quality toiletries, smoke alarms, first-aid kids, fire extinguishers, reliable internet services, hangers and more.
- Comfort and Safety: Business travelers want comfort in the form of services such as concierge services and daily cleaning services. They need an environment in which they can only focus on the task on hand with minimum distractions. They look for vacation rentals with housekeeping services, dedicated work areas, elegant rooms for presentations, access to reliable transport and more.
- Convenience of Booking: A business traveler usually explores online platforms when searching for a place to stay while on the go. Vacation rentals that are interested in attracting business travelers must explore online booking sites and get themselves listed therein in order to get noticed. These are also apt platforms for letting potential clients get a peek into positive reviews from previous guests.
- Affordability: An affordable vacation rental is every business traveler’s preferance. Business travelers want more for less in terms of the number of days spent in a rental. To attract them, a vacation rental provider can consider offering discounts and offers based on the time of the year and the number of days a guest intends to stay. Corporate travelers always look for ways to keep their expense down which is why their first choice is usually an affordable vacation rental.
The Rental Management Company provides complete vacation rental management services. For more information, call at 361-949-9050.
Social isolation is the mantra that applies to almost every place during COVID. As things get better in some parts of the world and people are easing back into their pre-COVID lifestyles, some are rediscovering their love for travel and exploration. Vacation rentals offer the right environment for both solo and group travelers as the guests can stay isolated from other travelers.
Here are the reasons for which vacation rentals are the safest option for travelers amid the pandemic:
- Hygiene: Hygiene and safety are a primary concern for many during COVID. Fortunately, travelers can be sure of safety and hygiene measures as per their personal standards at vacation rentals. They have a choice when it comes to the level of hygiene that is required for maximum protection. This can be attributed to the freedom of managing basic chores like cooking and washing. There is absolutely no contact with an outsider when fixing a meal, doing the laundry and dishes, etc.
- Flexible Policies: Guests can cut short or extend their stay easily. This makes it convenient for travelers with indefinite plans of staying at the vacation rental. Some are in need of a refreshing change of scenery due to restrictions imposed and prefer vacation rentals for short stays while others are looking for a cost-effective place for a longer duration. The flexibility offered by vacation rentals caters to the unique financial and personal requirements of travelers.
- Tons Of Features & Amenities: Vacation rentals offer a variety of superior amenities, services and facilities for guests at an affordable price. For example, they offer heated pools, well-furnished patios, high-speed internet, dishwashers, semi-equipped modern kitchens, comfortable furniture for rest and work, plenty of indoor and outdoor space and more. Staying at a vacation rental offers the freedom, sense of control and comfort just like that at one’s home.
- Outstanding Customer Care: Approachability with the management is a major attraction of vacation rentals for guests during COVID. Guests have contactless access (online) to the managerial team of the vacation rental at all times in case of an emergency, an inquiry or a request for some service. This high level of reliability makes it convenient for guests who do not want to leave the rental at frequent intervals and prefer contactless assistance.
The Rental Management Company offers affordable and quality vacation rentals in North Padre Island. To know more about reasons to book a vacation rental during COVID, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418, or call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Your vacation rental should offer a comfortable and welcoming stay to the guests. If you are looking for ways to boost the bookings of your vacation rental, you should be aware of the factors that impact bookings. Even the ideal vacation rental owners need to observe how certain aspects impact their position in the market and take necessary steps towards improving their prospects amongst competitors.
Essential factors which affect vacation rental bookings are:
- Website Design: A good vacation rental website is aesthetically appealing and also adaptable to devices like mobiles and tablets. To attract more rental bookings, it should be easy for potential clients to maneuver your website in order to find the required information. The requirements of effective website design are a consistent style, simple navigation, fast page speed, no music or video auto-play, etc.
- SEO And Marketing Techniques: Make it easier for potential renters to find you on a search engine with the help of online marketing techniques like social media marketing and SEO. A sure way of boosting the number of visits to your website and increasing bookings is to use the right keywords.
- Quality Of Listings: Pay attention to the quality of your listings. The listings should match the expectations of your target renters in terms of information provided, the property display and including the right words to describe the property.
- Reviews: Online reviews and recommendations have the potential to influence user decisions on the web. Anyone searching for vacation rentals will surely consider what previous guests have to say in the form of reviews. So, encourage your guests to leave an honest opinion of their experience on your website or any other online portal.
- Quality Of Photos: The interior and exterior photos of a property are the first impression of vacation rentals that potential renters get. Use them as a medium to showcase the finest aspects of your property and provide a glimpse of your professionalism. For this, ensure that photos are accurate and of professional quality.
- Response: To target the potential guests who prefer advance booking instead of instant bookings, it is important to exercise discipline by responding on time. To keep a tab on potential bookings and inquiries in your inbox, switch on mobile push notifications, set up email auto-responders and synchronize booking channels with the help of a channel manager. A quick response will cast a good impression on a potential tenant and increase the chances of earning more bookings.
The Rental Management Company provides property management services to vacation rental owners. The property managers have extensive knowledge and experience in managing properties. For further details on factors that impact vacation rental booking, visit 14613 South Padre Island Drive Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also contact (361) 949 – 9050.
Guests anticipate a unique experience, when booking a vacation rental. As the owner of a vacation rental, you should work towards being a great host to your guests in order to live up to their expectations. Small acts of hospitality can help you in making a guest’s stay memorable.
Following are some hospitality tips for vacation rental owners to create an ultimate experience for guests:
- Prepare The Bedroom: Provide guests with a high degree of comfort level by ensuring the bedroom exudes a luxurious feel. Use clean white bed sheets for creating a luxurious and calming effect in the room. Also, make sure to provide clean polyester-filled pillows.
- Clean The Bathrooms: The amenities provided in the bathroom and the level of cleanliness will impact your guest’s judgement of the vacation rental. Consider providing towel sets for guests that are preferably white and clean.
- Upgrade The Kitchen: To make the experience of your guests amazing, provide a clean kitchen with the latest upgrades. Place a new sponge, dish soap and a roll of paper towels for every new guest.
- Provide Amenities: To make your guests feel special, provide amenities like a hot tub, a pool, crock pot, a stand mixer or any other useful accessory. If your guests are a family with kids, provide kid-friendly stuff like a game console, board games, room games like ping pong, pool, foosball and so on.
- Hire A Third-Party Cleaning Service: Maintaining a high level of cleanliness is must for setting a high standard for your vacation rental. Consider hiring professional cleaners for deep cleaning tasks like window washing, carpet cleaning and more.
- Presentation And Personalization: The most successful vacation rental owners know the value of presentation and personalization for casting a lasting impact on guests. Well-made beds, neatly folded towels, fresh snacks, fresh flowers, a personalized thank you note, etc. help in increasing the appeal of a rental.
- Prepare A Visitors Guide: Provide guests with information pertaining to local attractions, entertainment venues, gas stations, pharmacies, popular landmarks and other useful details.
- Provide Important Information: Help your guests understand the working of appliances, security systems and electronics in the rental by providing an instruction booklet.
- Respect Their Privacy: A good host knows how to strike a balance between providing guests with the privacy they need while being accessible for emergencies.
The Rental Management Company provides property management services to vacation rental owners. For more details on hospitality tips for vacation rental owners or to know how The Rental Management Company can help, visit – 14613 South Padre Island Drive, Corpus Christi, TX – 78418. You can also call at (361) 949 – 9050.
Every vacation rental owner wants his business to be successful and ensure that the guests have a pleasant stay. As a first-time vacation rental owner, you might be worried about the security aspect of your vacation home. Before any inquiries or bookings start happening, it is imperative to take requisite security measures so as to keep your rental safe.
Some of the security tips that you can apply as a first-time vacation rental owner are listed below:
- Maintain the yard: It is essential to keep the yard clean all the time to give an appearance that guests are living in your vacation rental. Therefore, mow the grass regularly, trim the shrubs, clean the driveway and plant fresh flowers. Apart from this, you also need to make sure that your mailbox does not get full. Pick up all the flyers and advertizing pamphlets left on the front porch.
- Have a secure locking system: Being a vacation rental owner, you must invest in a hi-tech locking system for enhanced safety of your property. Also, double-check if all the doors and windows are locked properly. Never leave an extra key at a place near the front door or in a corner of the yard. Instead, buy a lock box or hand over the extra pair of keys to a trustworthy neighbor.
- Switch on the lights: Install motion sensor lights so that your vacation rental is never plunged into complete darkness. You can also set your home’s lights on a timer to ensure that there is some brightness all the time. Long hours without any light can give the thieves a place to hide easily.
- Take a neighbor’s help: Apart from installing good quality outdoor cameras, it is important to get in touch with a neighbor who can help you regarding the safety your vacation rental. Ask him to inform you whenever he sees something suspicious. Always provide your contact number to the neighbors so that they can contact you if any emergency situation arises in the vacation rental.
- Advertize smartly: Always advertize your vacation rental on trustworthy websites instead of putting up “Vacancy” or “For Rent” signs outside the property. Also, do not put up very detailed photos online as your house number or other vital information can be detrimental for the safety of your property.
It is essential to give the guests a detailed manual that enlists the working of the alarm system installed in your vacation rental. Also, provide your guests with a safe along with a key code so that they can securely put in their valuables over there. You can even talk to them personally and state the importance of locking all the doors and windows whenever they venture out.